Chamillionaire Seeks Revenge

There are 59 comments on the Hiphopdx.com story from Sep 22, 2005, titled Chamillionaire Seeks Revenge. In it, Hiphopdx.com reports that:

Verbal Walker On October 25th, Chamillionaire will make his Universal debut with his album The Sound of Revenge .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hiphopdx.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cordera Zeno

Lafayette, LA

#1 Feb 21, 2006
Lets be real, no one in Houston goes harder than Chamillionaire. Z-ro and Slim Thug goes hard but they can't match up with Chamillionaire's lyrical skills. Sooner or later all the haters will realize that Chamillionaire is the best out of Houston.
warren woolfolk

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 2, 2006
but you he is not the best in the south lil wayne is and i think that some times he does not get the respect he needs
armin smajic

O Fallon, IL

#3 Mar 8, 2006
lil wayne best rapper alive chillioinare need to respect that
c lloyd

Burlington, Canada

#4 Mar 14, 2006
koopa is the hardest thing in the south. Cash money is a joke, wayne got skill but nothin on cham.
Darby

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2006
lil wayne is the best in the south and the best in the world no body got shit on wayne
Datruelilwaynewi fe

Detroit, MI

#6 Mar 28, 2006
c lloyd wrote:
koopa is the hardest thing in the south. Cash money is a joke, wayne got skill but nothin on cham.
CASH AND MONEY IS NEVER A JOKE ONLY TO A PERSON WITH KNOW MONEY OR SKILLS TO BE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE "BOSS UP AND GET SOME MONEY"(BLADE ICEWOOD)
dopeboy

Bellingham, WA

#7 Apr 1, 2006
Datruelilwaynewife wrote:
<quoted text>

CASH AND MONEY IS NEVER A JOKE ONLY TO A PERSON WITH KNOW MONEY OR SKILLS TO BE THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE "BOSS UP AND GET SOME MONEY"(BLADE ICEWOOD)
get some schooling you uneducated fool. "no" and "know" are different.
J-KILLA

San Diego, CA

#8 Apr 12, 2006
hands down lil wayne is tha best in tha south period my nigga
CHRIS

Atlanta, GA

#9 Apr 16, 2006
J-KILLA wrote:
Lil Wayne is not the best in the south but he is damn good, T.I. is the best rapper out the south right now. He is not one dimensional like Lil Wayne, he has a great flow true but thats where it stops. T.I. has great flow, excellent delivery, complex rhyme schemes, and diverse topics, T.I. can flow to any beat, Lil Wayne cannot.
THA_TRUTH

Zurich, Switzerland

#10 Apr 20, 2006
CHRIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Wayne is not the best in the south but he is damn good, T.I. is the best rapper out the south right now. He is not one dimensional like Lil Wayne, he has a great flow true but thats where it stops. T.I. has great flow, excellent delivery, complex rhyme schemes, and diverse topics, T.I. can flow to any beat, Lil Wayne cannot.
U GATTA B OUT YA MIND.. LIL WAYNE CANT FLOW ON ANY BEAT?? U OBVIOUSLY DON LISTEN 2 DI UNDAGROUND CIRCUIT... WEEZY MURDERS ANYTHING HE SPITS ON... INCLUDING T.I. TRACKS.. T.I. IS TIGHT.. HE GET PROPS.. BUT WEEZY IS DI HOTTEST THING IN DI BOOTH.. PERIOD.. AIN NOBODY EFFIN WID HIM..
THA_TRUTH

Zurich, Switzerland

#11 Apr 20, 2006
oh yea... chamillionaire spit fyah 2 doh.. mad respect 4 him hustlin his way 2 mainstream..
Lil Roca Luv Weezy

Redmond, WA

#12 Apr 25, 2006
For all yall that think koopa iz better than Lil Wayne you smokin that good stuff Lil Wayne been in the game since he was what 11 Koopa jus now getting started Lil Wayne got more skillz. But im not sayin Koopa iz wack cuz i like him to but Weezy jus better to me. Sorry Boo Boo!!
Bass_man

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 2, 2006
This comin from sumone AKTUALLY FROM DA TEXAS
Chamillionaire good but hiz album haz like 2 hitz people buy it and the rest isnt worth lisinin 2 you all need 2 lisin 2 more southern rap n igga cuz juz cuz he made like 2 songz dat were hitz of hiz new album da rest not as good.
kilo

Donna, TX

#14 May 5, 2006
yo, koopa and lil wayne is pretty dope, and cham takes it from there, but to say they are the best in the south?! nope. honor goes to Bun B, hands down...he's an OG and he got some mad skills on the mic, with a freestyle to keep it poppin once in awhile...you know!!!!!!!
kilo

Donna, TX

#15 May 5, 2006
comin from someone who is raised in the h-town, i know koopa goes off...but Bun B is the best, period. end of story
Eric The Yong Beast

AOL

#16 May 6, 2006
I got to really give to my boy T.I. he the King of The south now. Now don`t get me wrong other rappers wreck too for example Chamillionaire he the shit too. But other than that the boy paul wall is good.But really those are the top three. TAKE IT HOW IT IS HATERS!!!!!!!!!!
Eric The Yong Beast

AOL

#17 May 6, 2006
First pf all Datruelilwaynewife i give to cash money they use wreck. But there not the best now I mean damn there other new rappers out there too.Just so any one won`t get it twisted I`m from the boot just like they are. Word of mind if any body got problem hit me back on web site.
Eric The Yong Beast

AOL

#18 May 6, 2006
Darby wrote:
lil wayne is the best in the south and the best in the world no body got shit on wayne
Say maine forget that punk T.I. the best that living. Since you won play all punk like who`s making more videos T.I. or Wee wee don`t get me wrong but Weezy really can`t rap.Check mate game over I`ll Holla Haha!!!!!!!!!!
Eric The Yong Beast

AOL

#20 May 6, 2006
J-KILLA wrote:
Say dog you don`t even live in the south so shutup.Now I bet your wandering he dont either Well I do I`m straght from the boot or Louisiana so just cuz you heard acouple of songz now days he ain`t ahot boy nomore
Eric The Yong Beast

AOL

#21 May 6, 2006
kilo wrote:
comin from someone who is raised in the h-town, i know koopa goes off...but Bun B is the best, period. end of story
When the Last time Bun made a video those videos cost money and chamillionaire are making them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pastor Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor Troy Gets Taken to Court on Fox's Judge ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 John B 1
News Rapper Pastor Troy arrested (Jan '07) Nov '08 Skinni P 15
News Crunk Founding Father Pastor Troy Releasing New... (Jul '06) May '07 Demond 8
News KOCH Records to Release New Studio Album by Cru... (Aug '06) Jan '07 young money 3
did you come out with a new cd (Apr '06) May '06 tavis taylor 2
More from around the web