Fall Music Preview A-Z: Lady Gaga, Mi...

Fall Music Preview A-Z: Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, One Direction And More

There are 2 comments on the MTV story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Fall Music Preview A-Z: Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, One Direction And More. In it, MTV reports that:

It's a bummer that summer's over, but MTV News has the cure for those blues: our biggest fall releases list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MTV.

Miley

Albania

#1 Sep 6, 2013
I love 1D and I like so much 1D I am huge Directioner
Big mike

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2013
I like lady gaga !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panic! at the Disco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lesbian Teen's Perfect Parody Of Westboro's Ant... (Aug '14) Aug '14 WasteWater 2
News You Could Stay Inside All Weekend Or You Could ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 vinyl gal 1
News We Are The In Crowd takes big step forward with... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Parden Pard 2
News Russia Readies For First Miss Universe (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stephany McDowell 1
News Miley Cyrus twerks her way to No. 1 on Billboar... (Oct '13) Oct '13 officer bob 2
News Miley's 'Bangerz' enters Billboard 200 at No. 1 (Oct '13) Oct '13 Star On 47 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web