Pamela Anderson wanted Jackson to pro...

Pamela Anderson wanted Jackson to propose to her

There are 188 comments on the Yahoo! story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Pamela Anderson wanted Jackson to propose to her. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

The former 'Baywatch' babe had a huge crush on the 'Thriller' singer - who died in June 2009 - when she was growing up and was convinced he would pop the question when they met.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Pammy isn't the only female that's had a crush on MJ. He was a very hot looking man and a gentleman. She married an abuser, so MJ would have been heaven on a stick to her.
Rickey Bobby

Lincoln, RI

#3 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
Pammy isn't the only female that's had a crush on MJ. He was a very hot looking man and a gentleman. She married an abuser, so MJ would have been heaven on a stick to her.
Yes. We all know of Pamela Anderson's track record with loser men (Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, etc.). He would have just been another loser in her belt notch. Unfortunately, she wasn't his type (she was a female). Stop trying so hard to make Jackson look like a ladies man. You're embarrassing yourself.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2011
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. We all know of Pamela Anderson's track record with loser men (Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, etc.). He would have just been another loser in her belt notch. Unfortunately, she wasn't his type (she was a female). Stop trying so hard to make Jackson look like a ladies man. You're embarrassing yourself.
He was a ladies man. Ask Lisa Marie and the others.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#5 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a ladies man. Ask Lisa Marie and the others.
40+ years in the public eye and all you have to prove your point is one ex wife who admits that she was deceived by him and another who came complete with a rentable womb.

Whoa, he was hot to go, that Wacko Jacko. The little stud....:-(

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
40+ years in the public eye and all you have to prove your point is one ex wife who admits that she was deceived by him and another who came complete with a rentable womb.
Whoa, he was hot to go, that Wacko Jacko. The little stud....:-(
Deceived by him with what? He never played up on her you have mistaken that with her father.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#8 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Deceived by him with what? He never played up on her you have mistaken that with her father.
Really? See I'm getting my information from her achingly honest Rolling Stone interview - it's been linked here several times for f'loons to ignore. Perhaps you could post her quotes showing where she was deceived by her dad? Thanks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? See I'm getting my information from her achingly honest Rolling Stone interview - it's been linked here several times for f'loons to ignore. Perhaps you could post her quotes showing where she was deceived by her dad? Thanks.
She never stated that MJ deceived her. "J-J-Jina Wild" pantyleaks again.

It's interesting how children can lie so skilfully when they are coached by evil adults.

&fe ature=player_embedded

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#11 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
She never stated that MJ deceived her. "J-J-Jina Wild" pantyleaks again.
It's interesting how children can lie so skilfully when they are coached by evil adults.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Iccs48dFKugXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Yes, she did - in the Rolling Stone interview. Perhaps you could stop avoiding the topic by insulting me and take it back to proof of your claims that she said that her father had deceived her. Thanks!
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

#12 Sep 21, 2011
That is alot of woman for any man. I can't see MJ mounting that and doing her any good. They probably would have made some dam good loooking kids though. What straight guy in the world would not have found her sexy as hell?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Talkin to losers wrote:
That is alot of woman for any man. I can't see MJ mounting that and doing her any good. They probably would have made some dam good loooking kids though. What straight guy in the world would not have found her sexy as hell?
Pammy is hot but MJ likes his females to be a bit more modest. True they would have made very good looking kids. Here is a movie of her in the buff. A lot of woman would like to look like her.

&fe ature=related

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 21, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did - in the Rolling Stone interview. Perhaps you could stop avoiding the topic by insulting me and take it back to proof of your claims that she said that her father had deceived her. Thanks!
"J-J-Jina Wild", get off the booze it's playing with your mind. There is no mention of deception by MJ at all.
http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/interview_lis...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Oh yeah Mj wasnt a ladies man or a Man's Man -He was a little boy man!!

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#16 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
"J-J-Jina Wild", get off the booze it's playing with your mind. There is no mention of deception by MJ at all.
http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/interview_lis...
Personal insult noted - boredom factor setting in....again.....

I don't know how you failed to interpret this quote as anything other than an admission on her part that she was deceived by Wacko.

"A pause.'I don't know what he wanted anymore. I know that it looks very timely for him, in retrospect -- the record was coming out, that other shit was happening, and I was too caught up in ...' She stops, and recasts the thought.'I can tell you my intentions; I can't tell you what his were'."

Please link a quote to where she said that she was deceived by her father, as you stated a few posts back and have since been avoiding. Thanks!
Rickey Bobby

Lincoln, RI

#17 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Pammy is hot but MJ likes his females to be a bit more modest. True they would have made very good looking kids. Here is a movie of her in the buff. A lot of woman would like to look like her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3I4DB-2wYs4XX&feature=rel ated
They only had one thin common thread. Lots and lots of plastic surgery. It's a toss up as to whose lips were bigger.
troll buster

Fall River, MA

#18 Sep 21, 2011
They would of made a beautiful couple! Ellen Degeneres questioned Pamela on her show and Pam was smiling like the cat that ate the canary(ladies don't kiss and tell). They would of been good for each other...*smiles*

Cheers and good night!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 21, 2011
Tommy Lee's and Kid Rock's sloppy THIRDS?

A washed up, used and abused bimbo?

Jacko wouldn't have gone for that diseased tramp.

Her crotch is toxic waste.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 21, 2011
jim - wrote:
Oh yeah Mj wasnt a ladies man or a Man's Man -He was a little boy man!!
You would have loved to have got your rocks off with MJ or are you jealous that Anderson did not fancy you. She is into rock/pop so you definitely miss out with the folk.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 21, 2011
octopus brain wrote:
Tommy Lee's and Kid Rock's sloppy THIRDS?
A washed up, used and abused bimbo?
Jacko wouldn't have gone for that diseased tramp.
Her crotch is toxic waste.
A Freudian slip of the tongue that MJ actually liked women? What a tragic mistake for a hater look out you will get attacked by the rest of the arse wipes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Sep 21, 2011
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>They only had one thin common thread. Lots and lots of plastic surgery. It's a toss up as to whose lips were bigger.
Both were popular and attractive before their surgeries. Both would have made a lot of money in a kissing booth with their lips.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 21, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A Freudian slip of the tongue that MJ actually liked women? What a tragic mistake for a hater look out you will get attacked by the rest of the arse wipes.
The clown wanted people to THINK he liked women.

But could you imagine what Tommy Lee would've done to Neverland?

Stalking his dumb blonde toy around the pool, making a mess?

A NEW x rated celebrity tape: "Tommy, Pamela And Screaming Jacko"

Wacko would've had them removed from the premises really quick.

A drunk and violent Tommy Lee?

Jacko would've cried and curled up into a little tiny ball.

His flickering scared round llama eyes of fear...

His clown mouth dribbling, foaming at the tongue for his boylovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pamela Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maureen Dowd: Hillary is being chased by a bear Jan 12 Baroque Obama - T... 1
News Pamela Anderson shows she still has Baywatch bo... Oct '15 Fetch Bills Coffe... 9
News Pamela Anderson says Stephen Harper's off scrip... Sep '15 Reducto Ad Absurd... 2
News 'Baywatch's' Pamela Anderson debuts brunette ha... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sherry in Canada 1
News Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Oct '13 Simmons 82
Would you pimp Pam? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jenny 1
News Pamela Anderson puts Malibu home on the market (Mar '13) Mar '13 ARJPAPFOY 1
More from around the web