It's celebration time

It's celebration time

There are 1 comment on the The Herald story from Dec 24, 2007, titled It's celebration time. In it, The Herald reports that:

“I only got a call from one posters manufacturer who wanted me to have my go-ahead to continue printing posters advertising the show in rand, that is how I got to learn of such an arrangement”

Entertainment Reporter IT'S celebration time once again. Christmas time means reflecting and helping the needy. via The Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Marylene

UAE

#1 Sep 10, 2008
He ia a fantastic singer who has since launched a threat to the seasoned gospel singers such as Charamba who had established themselves as trendsetters and pacesetters.. i believe with the kind of stuff that Mutoko produces they should be tightening their bolts in their studios. Well done Mr Fantastic, i have all your albums from I Sanuel 7:12 to Ezekiel 37 the Valley of Dry Bones. If you se my message please call me on 00263 23314305.Once again well done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overcomers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mutoko loses documents (Mar '08) Sep '11 dan overd 47
News Spiritual revival at 'Transformation' (Feb '07) Feb '07 Jodi 1
More from around the web