Stanley Milgram's Obedience Movie

Stanley Milgram's Obedience Movie

There are 2 comments on the WFMU's Beware of the Blog story from Apr 20, 2006, titled Stanley Milgram's Obedience Movie. In it, WFMU's Beware of the Blog reports that:

A lot of bad art has come out of Stanley Milgram's Obedience to Authority Study , not the least of which was the 1975 William Shatner TV movie The Tenth Level or the April 2000 episode of Seven Second Delay , ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMU's Beware of the Blog.

CMM

Nogales, AZ

#1 May 18, 2006
Does anyone know where I can get a copy video of Stanley Milgram's The Tenth Level?
unRheal

Burnaby, Canada

#2 Aug 5, 2009
CMM wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy video of Stanley Milgram's The Tenth Level?
Did you ever find a copy? I'm looking for one too - some torrents around, but no seeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ossie Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interview: Attallah Shabazz Talks About Her Fat... (Oct '08) Feb '12 Antar Baker 6
News To Malcolm X on his 84th Birthday (May '10) May '10 george barnett 47
News Bubba Ho-Tep (May '10) May '10 That girl 2
News African-American art, film on display in New Ro... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Mr_Bill 1
News Kevin Spacey to receive Pell Award l WPRI.com (Mar '09) Mar '09 qcgrrl 1
News Ruby Dee strikes to conquer (Feb '08) Feb '08 gaby 4
News The Hill (Sep '07) Sep '07 jib 1
More from around the web