How to make money with a blog

How to make money with a blog

Posted in the Oprah Winfrey Forum

Justin

Meridian, MS

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Steps

1.Join a service to which you wish to contribute (such as sites which have arrangements for ad revenue sharing: e.g., Blogger for blogs. This step may also require a separate registration with the direct provider of ad revenue sharing (e.g., Google Adsense).
Ads by Google
"How to Start a Blog" A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners. Read Along and Start Your Own Blog.

2.Configure your settings or preferences at the content provider to opt in to enable revenue sharing.
3.Add meaningful content to the blog or wiki. Write for an online audience when you do. Short paragraphs of no more than four or five sentences are best.
Run a spell check on your article. Then reread it to be sure you don't have mistakes a spell checker can't catch, like "over hear" for "over here." Typos can create unintended humor.
Of course that can become your topic if your article is humorous. When you think of something silly, try writing comedy! Readers like funny blogs as well as serious ones.
4.Keyword your article. If you don't know what the "keywords" input box at the bottom of your blogger blog or other software is, it's a way that search engines index your topic.
Google has software to help you identify the most-searched keywords for your topic. Choose the most popular keywords that actually fit your topic and use them in descending order.
5. Monitor your earnings. http://bit.ly/QKF79B
AlbertoJS

Stanwood, WA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
This site http://www.onlineprofitmagazine.com is highly recommended. It's free and there is great info on what to blog about, or what to have a website about, and how to actually profit from it.

I joined about 2 months ago and I am starting already to make about $30 a week off of my site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Apr 27 silly rabbit 1,085
News Oprah Winfrey chosen to speak at Agnes Scott gr... Apr '17 Wilbur Gene 3
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Apr '17 Dwan Jenkins 409
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Apr '17 Demetra Bruno 55
Running for President comment Mar '17 Bilmo 2
The Bitter Hatred/Discrimination of African-Am... Feb '17 Rhoda 1
Oprah Winfrey to auction contents from Chicago ... (Apr '15) Feb '17 Atsede 4
More from around the web