Police Tell Homeless To Leave Tent City

Police Tell Homeless To Leave Tent City

There are 4 comments on the My58.com story from Apr 13, 2009, titled Police Tell Homeless To Leave Tent City. In it, My58.com reports that:

Police on Monday visited a large homeless camp at the north end of downtown Sacramento and told residents that they must leave by Wednesday or face possible arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My58.com.

Cherie

Walbridge, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2009
I'd like to see how they're actually helping these people. Knocking down their makeshift homes doesn't seem like much help.
whitey

Lincoln, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Cherie wrote:
I'd like to see how they're actually helping these people. Knocking down their makeshift homes doesn't seem like much help.
Let them come and stay at your house...
Fire_Fly

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2009
I used to be homeless, I slept in empty lots....I been there and know wut it is like when society shits u out.....It sux, I thank GOD I'm not in ur cold ass world today!
Denis

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2013
I have allot of friend that live on the streets. and from what they tell me, its no picnic. your constantly having your belonging taken(if not by the sheriff,then someone else. someone is always picking a fight with you just because they are drunk. their are a lot of thieves in homeless camps. and some,no all. love living on the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oprah Winfrey email address (Aug '06) 17 hr Tatyana 2,605
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Jul 29 Tempie hopper 338
help Jul 20 cyrstal 1
News Oprah and Bio-Identical Hormones, the Truth is ... (Jan '09) Jul 11 MerrySM 7
please help building the house of GOD- Zimba Ma... Jul 9 marvin swaswa 1
Why I hate Oprah (Nov '07) Jun '15 goochie 734
i want to send email to ophra (Mar '10) Jun '15 Palelei 46
More from around the web