Helen

Kent, WA

#239 Apr 30, 2013
Hi I'm filipina and needed your help. We need a place to stay for me and my mother,I have a job but my income is not enough to support ourselves, I can't sleep at night and keep thinking about it, pls help me
irio

United States

#240 May 1, 2013
HEY MS WINFREY MY NAME IS IRIONNE ...I GO THRU SO MUCH IN LIFE I BEEN TO HOUSE TO HOUSE SINCE 16 i got prrgnant at 18 i graduated high school.i have a testimony right now i fill lik giving up my mom tryna kick me out because i cnt pay her i recently enrolld in school to better my self bt i have NOBODY to watch my son so i droppef out today i beed yr help to bkess me nd my child god told ne to writr u fa ur help i promise i go thru so much im 19 nd i wanna give up i cnt even get a jon causr i have no bby sitter my lige is not going good my son dont deserve this at awl plx help me my jumba es 3187620588 my email is irionnedavenport3@gmail.com nd i stay in shreveport la
Queen

Tanzania, United Republic of

#241 May 6, 2013
I need to see you madaam give me that Diamond opportunity thank you
Jeremy

Columbus, OH

#242 May 7, 2013
Dear Ms. Winfrey

It is a pleasure to have your audience. I respect your body of work: particularly your having been an advocate for reading. I am writing to ask for your help in publishing my book. It is an autobiography. I would be happy to send you a few excerpts. I am certain that you would find it interesting. I would like to propose arrangement should you want to help. I look forward to hearing from you.
hope

Europe

#243 May 8, 2013
hi oprah my name is hope.l live and work in kenya.l have a son who is 12 and am single.l have only 4 teeth on upper jaw l wear dentures and l have a beautiful face.l want to smile in photos and to look beautiful again l cant afford implants per tooth in kenya is about 1200 $.l never miss your show.l love you can you help me am 42 and l need to look good.please contact me on coconimo@gmail.com
Ibrahim

Europe

#247 May 14, 2013
Hello Oprah!hope you are doing good!i thank God to guide to write you this but my mom and i need ur help,my mom is sick from conary disease,we spent all the money we had,please save my mom's life.my dad pass away i don't wanna lose my mom,we are two boys (15years) and (11years)with a girl(7years)please help our mom.thank you
Ibrahim
e-mail:barkineneoumou@hotmail. fr
jackie thernabrong

UK

#248 May 17, 2013
All I need is gud advise in life
My mind has been full of negative thought
How can I erase it pls I need help
Farida Jagmohan

Somerville, MA

#249 May 21, 2013
Dear Oprah.please me it is 17 months now I am with out a job,only you can help me I don't have anybody to help me.I want a job at Harvard University dining service as a dish washer I apply on line and I went to H&R office and I full out an application there and no answer.at Harvard I have to get some one to send an email for me and only you can do it please Oprah you are my only hope I don't have anybody beside you I am a mother of 3 I am from Guyana I sell every things and I come here 10/24/2010.and now I don't have a job,Oprah all I want is to work in Harvard kitchen I am fed up with my live I am 45 years old.Oprah please help me I am begging you please you are my only hope thank you
Emmauel

Greenwood, MS

#250 May 23, 2013
Hi my name is the same name of JESUS,,,well one of his many name..,, and my mother need your help,she alwayswanted to give us our own home,but we was bless with the home,as is.From that day on she has struggle to keep us in it,with her health promblem,its getting harder and harder,HELP
debra houston tx

Houston, TX

#251 May 31, 2013
I know u have heard all this before but u are the only one left I can turn to. I have hepatidze c and back pain all the time, my husband also has diabedis just got out of the hospital from having a sugar stroke with stafe in his legg.we both cannot work I haven't been able to sence
2008 and he hasn't sence oct of this year. im 56 and he is 45. I filled for ssi three times and they seem not to wont to let me have it. ive been in a reheb for drugs and been clean for three years but that has a barring on the judges decision I appeled my case on my ssi. as it stands my husband stays with his mother and I stay with my brother. have no were else to live we lost everything we had even ourselves. I think I also have something wrong with my kiddnes I cannot go to the doctor no money nor no help getting there please help me if I cant get u to help than im lost and don't don,t wont to be in this world anymore I have nothing nor no one please at lest just listen to me. oh by the way I tried to go back to school but that failed as well no no one is willing to help me all im doing is reaching out to u.i just want a home help getting my ssi going back to school. being able to enjoy what time I have left here on this earth. what inspired me to do this is the movie Color Purple no one can turn away from me that played the part u played .
karren

Enfield, IL

#252 May 31, 2013
I dont know what else i could do for my brother and his wife. He had kidney cancer four years ago and now brain cancer. He had surgery and now syberknife radiation. We wait two mo. To see results. In the meantime he changed jobs so doesnt qualify for insurance. Now he cant work. All they have is her income which isnt much. He is such a giving person and is raising grandaughter who thinks he is dad. he is only 51 and im 50 so we are very close. He is about to loose his house but i cant seem to get enough people involved in fundraisers. I need help. Ant suggestions?
Mukisa salapio kenneth

Kampala, Uganda

#253 Jun 26, 2013
Dear mam Oprah.How are you,I am from East Africa Uganda, Kampala. I have a nephew who is in P.2 she needs help to continue with her studies.
please help her, she is called nangede juliya. I will be grateful to here from you
Thank you God bless you
mukisa s.kenneth
Mukisa salapio kenneth

Kampala, Uganda

#254 Jun 26, 2013
my Email. shareschristjesus@gmail.com
+256 788065206
Bobbie

Little Rock, AR

#255 Jul 1, 2013
I watch your shows and I love how you hit all the right topics I'm in little Rick ark and I have had a hard life but I'm blessed I'm wanted to be a woman a mother The things that I didn't learn in the streets love you .
Bobbie

Little Rock, AR

#256 Jul 1, 2013
Do we matter the once was little girls sleeping on the floor to hood rats to girls never becoming woman I dont know how to get on track it scare me my son is 16 daughter14 son9 and I got in a marriage just looking for love please help me
Sasha Vieira

Windhoek, Namibia

#259 Jul 17, 2013
I so need help immidiatly please contact me as soon as possible
shochobes@nbc.com
tashmia

UK

#260 Jul 17, 2013
Hi oprah,I am a single mom of 3 beautiful little boy's....I live in south africa and I don't have any house of my own....I'm earning small money and I won't be able to afford a house.....PLEASE HELP ME.....that's all I'm asking.....sometimes no food or money to buy them shoes,clouthing or pay boarding or pre-school fees....but I put my faith in GOD.GOD BLESS YOU contact nunber:+27846366322
Balogun Debby Oluwatosin

Satellite Provider

#262 Jul 18, 2013
i would really love to chart with u,because am fed up of life please i need ur help.My name is Debby am a nigerian,am an undergraduate and am in my final years am studing History and Diplomatic Studies,am 24 years old am achristain.please i need to speak with u.God bless you
R Nelson

Youngsville, LA

#263 Jul 19, 2013
Greetings
Ms. Winfrey,
I am a volunteer in my community and the steps for help I have taken already did not work.
I lived in community where poverty, single parents, very young parents, most grand parents raising grand kids and great grand kids.
Our attempt is to build a place where we can serve all children and adults by having mentors for the children and a parental center for the adults.
This outreach is really need in our area. We are losing our future can you help us or direct us where we can find help.
Forgot to mention we already have the land just need building.
the land was donated but there is stipulation that if nothing is put on it they will recover
I can be contacted at joy2390016@aol.com or moneycometh3030@yahoo.com
I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
We really need your help.
Thanks
R Nelson
SEBUKO MOSES

Kampala, Uganda

#265 Aug 7, 2013
My name is sebuko Moses and i am from Uganda east African. I am 16 years old boy i was at the age of 10 when my parents pass away and my grandmother came and took me, but right now i am living with my grandmother now she is too old to now take care of me.
I have now stop school because of school fees and i need your help for my fees because i don't want to lose my education i am in senior secondary school in my fist year.
I hope you will help me by the grace of God.
this is my email bmosey@yahoo.com
i need a help. please am kindly requesting .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Thu rosemary flowers 46
Why I hate Oprah (Nov '07) Dec 7 psssssssssssssssst 728
janet Dec 3 janet 1
what is ophra winfrey e=mail address (Nov '07) Nov 27 My name 724
Hodgkin lymphoma Nov 22 malinda jones 2
corrupt police and cia destroyed my life (Mar '10) Nov '14 gsosbee 8
'Oprah Winfrey's Turned White' (Nov '06) Nov '14 Bob Pepper 635
More from around the web