I need your help Oprah ,please help me

Posted in the Oprah Winfrey Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Elmarie

South Africa

#1 Oct 16, 2009
I am from South Africa staying in Cape Town.I am 40 years old a black African lady I need a job as an au pair overboard i paid twice for my documents but i never get it,i contact the agency and host family via e-mail but they never reply back to me i have the contact addresses,phone numbers,names and prove that i send the money to them.Please help me i gave my job up sold my policy to get that money to pay for my VISA and WORK permit.

Thanks for your great job Oprah.
Kindly Regards
Elmarie
helene

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Nov 6, 2009
oprah i need help from you please help because i need money and work and house if you can help me for house
watta

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Hill Oprah My name is Watta Ima from west african brown in liberia,ima 20yaer old wen i was at the age of 2 my father was kill in the wal 1990 in1991 we rang to other country the country call guinea and we was there for 15years before came to united state in the year of 09-09-2005 but now i have a 3 year chald but life is so had for me can you pleace help me oprah so my life can change for me to go to the a university because ima aread out of hight school in june 3-2008 once angepleace help me my Eemail [email protected] Thank you god bless you.
girl from the valley

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2009
2Hi Ophar my name is Ruth I live in Pharr Tx and Iam in my 30. I have a wonderful husband and 3 amazing kids whom Iam very proud of.I understand that you might be very busy to e-mail back but if you do get this message please take in consideration what Iam about to ask I need your help I have been feeling very deprest about my self about the way I look. My teeth is my mine concern I just had my 20 year class reuion wish I missed I really wished I could have been there.I have insurance but I can't afford it.I have to many bills and I can't put money on the side for my teeth I dont know what to do. I hardly smile anymore and when I do I cover my mouth.Im not asking for money I just need your help. If know someone that can help me please let me know.Thanks
Winnie The Pooh

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Dec 1, 2009
me stuck in a hole need more honey pls Oprah feed me more honey!!!!!! PS.. and hurry
Emily

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2009
Oprah , I don't know who to ask for help , but my brother lives in the Philippines he had cyst in the brain , and need surgery asap! Please help
Shelly

Spring Hill, FL

#10 Jan 16, 2010
Hi Oprah my name is Shelly! I live in Florida. I know you probably have alot of people who ask you for stuff and you can't help everyone! I was just hopeing you could tell me what i should do about a unwanted hairgrowth problem i have? I am a woman obviously but i have dark hair that grows on my stomache, between my breast, on my arms, on my legs, under my chin, on my cheeks, and just about anywhere! I am ashamed of my body because of it. I always feel like people are staring at it and i am very selfconcience about myself! I can't afford the lazer hair removel because i have 2 little girls that me and my boyfriend have together. I just wish i could wear normal clothes again and not feel like people are starring at my black hair. I never want to wear a bathingsuit in the summer time because of it. Me and my boyfriend get into arguments about it because i never want to go to the beach in the summer time because i don't feel like a normal girl and i wonder if people are asking if i am a woman or a man. I am so ashamed to ask a question like this but i just am desparate to feel normal!!!! Please what do i do???
Lawrence A Johnson Jr

Palm Coast, FL

#11 Feb 11, 2010
Dear Oprah Winfrey Hi I,m 8 years old me and my mom need help.My mom loves you and she wants to see you one day.And my school is Turie .T. small Elementry.And we stay in Daytona beach Florida. but, we need help tomorrow.PS we love you to.
suale iddrisu

Ghana

#12 Feb 12, 2010
Dear Oprah Winfrey
My name is Suale Iddrisu and i am from Ghana west African. I am 19 years old boy i was at the age of 10 when my parents pass away and my grandmother came and took me, but right now i am living with my grandmother who is also 82 years now she is too old to now take care of me.
I have now stop school because of school fees and i need your help for my fees because i don't want to lose my education i am in senior secondary school in my fist year.
I hope you will help me by the grace o God.
this is my email [email protected]
i need a help
alice

Nairobi, Kenya

#13 Feb 25, 2010
hi oprah i have this wonderful mom who is now 50 years and still leaving in a rental house i need you to suprise her by getting her a house we leave in kenya and my e mail is [email protected] make my dream came true.THANKS IN ADVANCE
KATIA MEXICO

Obregon, Mexico

#14 Feb 25, 2010
GRAN DIA OPRAH, TENGO 3 AÑOS DE EDAD DESAFORTUNADAMENTE NACI CON MIELOMENINGOCELE E HIDROCEFALIA ME ENCUENTRO BIEN DE SALUD, SOLO FALTAN ALGUNOS APARATOS PARA MI REABILITACION QUE SE ENCUENTRAN EN ESTADOS UNIDOS Y ES MUY COSTOSO PERO SI USTED ME PUEDE AYUDAR MIS PADRES PONDRIAN PARTE DE EL COSTO DE UNA SILLA DE RUEDAS PARA MI TAMAÑO PEQUEÑITO PARA PODER SER INDEPENDIENTE PORQUE QUIERO JUGAR CON MI GEMELA Y MI HERMANO GIBRAN.
GRACIAS.
destiny

Brunswick, OH

#15 Mar 2, 2010
Hi Ms.Winfrey my name is destiny campbell i am a 25 year woman mother of 5. I gave birth to my oldest son when i was 16,my twin girls 17,my last daughter 19 and my youngest 22.When i was 18 i left my 4 older kids with my mom idk i just didnt realize how hard parenting was.. I came back fully in my kids life 3 years ago. Im not asking 4 money just maybe alittle of ur strenth.. My mom helps me out alot with my kids if it wasn't 4 her idk where my kids and i would be.. I feel so weak like the strong black woman gene skipped over me and my kids.I live in housing get ssi and dpw over weight lossing my hair didn't graduate my kids omg oprah girl u should see their grades there following my same path im destine to be a nobody and my kid are gonna be nobodys too idk oprah im just at my last i know i did this to myself and them by not waiting 2 have sex i cant evn get my feet wet i dont even know where to start my talent having babies the Lord have to have more 4 our life then this i think i hope i pray theres a lght at the end just cant see it yet.. i would really appreciate it if u can email me some of ur strenth,encuring words and knowlege([email protected] hoo.com) im at my last and its crazy cause my mom is so strong,beautiful,hard working and im a hood rat no education no husband no dreams no nothing..... just kids,ur money and obesed........im losing myself..(thank u so much 4 being u over coming ur past maybe one day i will over come my past too talk to u soon)THANKS!!
innocencia

South Africa

#16 Mar 3, 2010
hie oprah thanx for having an oportunity to write . ofcoures many people want help from oprah as i do want help. but as of mi i want to ask to be helped on a book that i want to write about my self which is a true life story of my life.

my story is about disadvantages of dirvoces or seperations between parents which i have noticed that they are not good to children coz they affect children a lot.
i have had experience of it i have been in it. it made mi do alot of wbad thgings in life that i wish to talk to the wolrd and stand up for childrens rights.
i will be very glad to be helped on this book

thanx inno
Clinesha A Johnson

Burleson, TX

#17 Mar 14, 2010
MS Oprah im a 26 yr old single parent of 3 from memphis,tn and i really need your help with my anger tolds life and my failure in life. i really dont feel like its my fault i think its my parents, the reason why i didnt make it now im sruggling with my kids,but i forgive her and tries to move on but its so hard oprah i dont know which way to go. please i need you only if you can just talk to me.
majda leila khawla

Casablanca, Morocco

#18 Mar 16, 2010
Dear Oprah,we are three girls from Morocco we really need your help,we live in rural area, we watch evry day your show and that make us to ask you to realize our dream:we need to change our look.([email protected])We will be so glad if you answer us.
betty

Tunisia

#20 Apr 10, 2010
Dearest the wonderful Oprah
I am a 27year old women suffering from the most destructive addiction in the world that you talked about one day in your show. This addiction destroyed my beautiful body,my personality, my self confidence and my self esteem to the point that i think to kill my self or burn my body and sometimes i think to cut my head
i am really destroyed and i want you to help me because i really wamt to marry and have a family
in fact my life was the hardest life on earth and i struggled a lot to succeed in my education and got ajob but i couldnot succeed in my life though i have a very strong will but this addiction whch i only discovered that it is an addiction only when i saw your show and you discussed it with the doctors.
I will be very grateful and thankful if you read my letter and help me as soon as possible because i couldnot stop crying every day.I really feel very upset .
only God and you I believe can help me.
this is my email:[email protected]
muneera rawas

Muscat, Oman

#21 Apr 15, 2010
DEAR OPRAH
i love you so much iam from oman dear oprah you are verey kaind some taim i hoop to go to you and talk bleave me you are verey cloose of my heart
Ineed your advaise i woul laik to tell you avrey thing abuot me good plees you
I want to be your frend my mother is daid on 1990
I have big faimly but Ifill lonely
Iam mother of faif children
Dear oprah no one can understand me I need you to write to me thank you thank you my angel
keesha

AOL

#22 Apr 17, 2010
oprah i really need ur help i have a medical problem that wont go away just continue to get worse..i been threw hell and back with my problem i have large cyst under my arms that wont go away i was schedule for surgery but my mothers insurance never added me and ive been back and forth with them, her,her job,the human resoure manager and still im back at square one. i feel like no one cares because this is a issue ive had since i was young and ive turned to my family for help yet i still dont get it. it really bothers me and make me insecure about my body i recently lost over 100lbs. Ive always been heavy and proved alot of people wrong. ive also recently found my father and my other siblings in my life that ive been tryin to reconnect with. im truely at a turnin point in my life and ive been threw so much and im still standin today. so if you would please take the time to read my note and thank you for atleast reading and acknowledgin my lettter. thank you and god bless..and yes he works in wonderful ways..
darlene

San Antonio, TX

#23 Apr 18, 2010
I works as a cashier in a supermarket and all of the cashier hates my gust because I'm the only one that works straigt days. Most of them walks right by me and just looks at me when i speaks to them. I can do the same things that others cashier are doing, nothing criminal, but they have to make a big issue about everything that i do and they don't mention a word about anyone else, but they always have to complain about me doing things. And then the boss is always calling me to the office about some nonsense stuff. I always tell him how I feel and I don't back down on my words. I never cursed him, but i definaly express how I feel. My question is how do i get those cashier to worry about their own jobs instead of worrying about mines. I have gotten into a heated argument with several of them and my boss always seems to think that it is always my fault. I just go to work to do my job and i do not bother anyone, but when that tick me off and then I just explodes. Those cashier hoping that i would quit or get fired, so that they could have my dayshift. I tries not to let it worry me, but only if they knew what was going on inside me head about what I could do to them, they will probably keep there mouths shot. Sometime you just get push to the limit and them you just flips out. I don't want to be that kind of a person, but they are seriously pressing my button. I guess the simple thing to do would be to just quit the job, but where I'm from, there's not many jobs here. So someone give me a feedback and tell me how to handle the situation.
NICOLE

Norfolk, VA

#24 Apr 18, 2010
I need your help well MY DAD DO HE'S ABOUT TO LOSS HIS HOUSE MY MOTHER PASS AWAY IN DEC 2006 HE OWNS THE HOUSE BUT SCENTS MY MOM PASS AWAY THE HOUSE IS FALLING DOWN HE DON'T WANT TO SELL IT BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST HOUSE HE BOUGHT FOR HIS WIFE HE PAYS HE TAXES ON IT BUT CAN'T FIX IT UP HE LIVES IN PHILADELPHIA SO IF YOU CAN HELP HIM OR CAN YOU DO IT FOR MY MOTHER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Apr '17 silly rabbit 1,085
News Oprah Winfrey chosen to speak at Agnes Scott gr... Apr '17 Wilbur Gene 3
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Apr '17 Demetra Bruno 55
Running for President comment Mar '17 Bilmo 2
The Bitter Hatred/Discrimination of African-Am... Feb '17 Rhoda 1
Oprah Winfrey to auction contents from Chicago ... (Apr '15) Feb '17 Atsede 4
Save Belmead Powhatan Virginia Feb '17 Marsha Poole 1
More from around the web