schoolarship
haya

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 Jul 23, 2011
Dear Sir
My name is Haya Al Shawa am 17 years old Palestinian from Gaza , holding Jordanian temporary passport lives in Amman , Jordan.I had just finished my High School stage-Scientific section with 97% from a governmental secondary school after 9 years of private catholic school.
We are 3 sisters the older is studying medical doctor 6th year me, and younger 93%high school. My dad is not working because of heart problems, and I am planning to study engineering. I am looking for assistant ship t help me to study Engineering. So please if you can afford me to any kind of scholarship or assistant ship, I will be very glad or guide me to any organization or companies or firms that can help to assist me in my education .
Please let me hear from you.
HAYA IYAD AL SHAWA
AMMAN _ JORDAN
[email protected]
TL.096264721927
lerato

Europe

#2 Oct 29, 2012
i am in grade 8 and trying to apply at the school for grade 10
Philomina

Accra, Ghana

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Operah,i'm 20 years old and from Ghana.I'm from a family of eight with five sisters.Among these girls i am different.They are beautiful and they feel so confident about themselves.They always rub it in my face that i'm not beautiful.I always feel like i'm not one of them.I feel so insecure about myself and to be honest,i cry most of the time.I've been inspired by this to be a make-up artist and a fashion designer.I watch your shows and i see how you've helped so many people feel confident about themselves and make their dreams come true.Help me because this has been my dream for sometime now.You do something better when you are inspired.Help me to make my dream come true and may God bless and Protect you for all you are doing.Thank You...(contact:[email protected] o.com/+233242119989)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Jul 3 Josephinejbutler2 413
corrupt police and cia destroyed my life (Mar '10) Jun 27 RotInHellNilram 9
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Jun '17 Dudley 1,089
vision boards Jun '17 marvin 1
News Oprah Winfrey chosen to speak at Agnes Scott gr... Apr '17 Wilbur Gene 3
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Apr '17 Demetra Bruno 55
Running for President comment Mar '17 Bilmo 2
More from around the web