Zama Sikhakhane

Bloemfontein, South Africa

#2814 Oct 15, 2012
Hi Oprah, I really admire things that you do for the country, I am a lady who is running a non profit organisation, Home based for Elderly, I would really appreciate if you can assist with whatever you can. Currently we have 75 elderly and 15 Care givers, we clean for them, cook for them making sure that they stay in a clean place and at least get a fruit or veggies intheir meal. I have a registered company and my NPO is 095-336. My email address is ithembalesizwehealthcare@gmail .com. Whatever donation will be highly appreciated
iStillLoveU

United States

#2815 Oct 15, 2012
Sharmin,
If you want this to make this as a career then you need to be good in your spellings - as you had written "carrier" instead of "career"!

Hope this helps! wish you a happy married life!
Sharmin wrote:
Dear Oprah,
I am 23yrs young and have been watching your shows since i was a kid. You influnce me very much espically in areas of charity and helping others in their personal lifes and making them happy. But I'am still waiting for an opportunity to make this as my carrier. This 31st May, m getting married and would want you to join us....
Hoping to here from U soon...(sharmin.sop@gmail.com)
Regards
Sahrmin
masabata phetla

South Africa

#2816 Oct 23, 2012
Hi Oprah! I'm very happy I finaly reached you. I'm 33yrs married woman. Me and my husband we a voluntary at the church. I work with aids/hiv projects (orphan and sick). Life is difficuld for my family becouse there is no one working and we had two sons, we try are level best to give them what their need. I'm scared that in the future we will not able to give them what they need. My bigger dream is to meet you as you are my rule model,second to have a shelder for our orphans,third to give my sons the best eduction. Please help me to reach my dreams.
golnaar

Iran

#2817 Oct 28, 2012
I should send email to oprah. But i need to know oprah's email.
Please help me..
mpumy

South Africa

#2818 Oct 30, 2012
Hi oprah

I'm a 24 year old single mother I matriculated in 2008, all I need is a chance just to go and study for anything,judging from my no so good past I can study to become a teacher or social worker so as to share my personal experiences and hardship. All I need a chance , may I be granted, please
dawn rawling

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#2819 Oct 31, 2012
Hi oprah i was just wondering if you could get me on the right track i'm tring to get a goverment grant to up date my rental units my rental unit is 130 years old and needs alot of work.I've been trying for over a year to get agrant. If you have any information could you please email me here is my email address. starwarsdawn@yahoo.come THANK YOU DAWN.
Spark waxy

Accra, Ghana

#2820 Dec 5, 2012
P'ease dear oprah am Spark Waxy a skuul boy and please i have a problem i want to tell you and please i want your e-mail adress so that i should tell and i belive in you that you can help me please i want ur e-mail please you can send it to my yahoo e-mail is waxyspark@yahoo.com thank you oprah.
debra j jones

Columbus, OH

#2821 Dec 9, 2012
hi ophran: i just wonted to say merry christmas to you, and a happy new year. i pray that holiday is a bless one. i like watching your shows and how you alway give to your audinace nice gifts. i was wondering do you ever help people out that is not at your showing. well let me stop beating around the bush. i wish you could help me. i'm without a car and myhoue was attack by bed bugs and i lost all of my furniture an most of my cloths. this happen back in february 2012. i had to stay with my god-sister and her three kids. it was rough but i stayed there until the end of march the begining of april. i was depress and very stress out. my birthday was very depressing. i would have neverthrought that bed bus could be brought in by some else. but it did. i'm so tired and depress, because my next door neigbhor now has bed bugs and i have to get my home treated also. this is another bomb going of again. i can't take this any more. i need a car to get me back and forwardto my doctors appointments. my god-daughter lets me use her car but i have to have all of my business done before 6:pm so she can go to work. there has been times that i would cancel my appointments because of the way she acts sometimes. i have lupus(sle), with over 18 chronic illness, and there are times that my body gets run down for rushing to get my business done. i like to come home and rest for about 3 hours than go back out. but i can't do that without a car. i also would like to spend the holidays with my family in cleveland ohio but can't. need a car to get there. my sisters and i are on disability and it is hard for us to ride the greyhound bu. i rode it once to go home for my uncles funeral, that set me back for 8 days i could not move much and could not get out of bed ,only to use the rest room. i was the victmin of id theft. alot ha happen to me that is negative but rest a sure god has my back and i count the good and the bad all joy.i pray that the lord will give you compassion on my behave. hope that i hear from you soon. your friend and sister i christ. god bless you.
Carol Hartman

Mokena, IL

#2822 Dec 20, 2012
A very simple thing would help in the schools. There is Life Alert for Seniors; Why not set one up for schools? All teachers and school administrators would wear one during school hours
and after hour functions. If there would be any problem any adult in the school could could summons help without having to run to a phone.
JAMES ELLIS

Huntsville, AL

#2824 Dec 20, 2012
I NEED YOUR HELP OPRAH TO OPEN A CAJUN RESTAURANT BUSSINESS IN BIRMINGHAM,AL PLEASE CONTACT ME JAMESELLIS64@HOTMAIL.COM.THANK YOU.JAMES ELLIS
I am Master Andy Noor

Lomé, Togo

#2828 Apr 1, 2013
GREETINGS
My Dear, I am Master Andy Noor 30 years old, I live in London where I am schooling I’m a student of university of London here is my school website [ www.london.ac.uk ], but I am a citizen of Republic of Togo in West Africa. My reason of written this message is for you to permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I know this mail may come to you as a surprise since we have not known or written before, I am the only son of late Mr and Mrs Joseph Noor, my parents died in a motor accident in my country Togo when they were going to church on Sunday 16 December 2012, and since then their corpse was deposited in the International Clinic Saint Joseph hospital mortuary website [ www.africalistings.com ] waiting for me to come back for the burial ceremony.
However I want you to know that my family lawyer called me and told me to come down to my country immediately that my fathers brothers want to claim all my fathers properties and there is a fund that my late father deposited in a fix suspense account on my name in one bank in my country Togo which my family lawyer sent to me the Will my late father wrote on my name as his only son to inherit the fund if any thing happen to him and the deposited receipt which the bank gave to my late father at the time of the deposit with the bank. So now I am contacting you to help me claim my inheritance money and transfer it to your account I will tell you more if you are serious and a honest person to assist me. Send me your full name..........your country..........your Tel..........Please Reply to my private e-mail box for Security Reason reply directly here ; ( noorandy334@yahoo.com )
Regards,
Andy Noor
Ineedhelpfrom oprah

Honolulu, HI

#2829 May 24, 2013
Hi Oprah, I heard a lot from you..my family needs your help..and I hope that you can help us. I am 21 years of age, I have 2 kids a 2 yrs old and a 7 mns old..my dads mother is staying with me she's 89 yrs old, she's receiving food stamp every month and we used it to buy us food that will last for only 1 week and a half..our electricity and water is cut..and were 5 months behind our house rent and the owner is giving us one more chance after this month then we have to move out..and I dont know what to do..when I heard about you then I know that you are my family's only hope..so if you read this and care enough for us then please dont hesitate to contact me at 016842584585 thank you and may God bless you.
ahmat ali mahamat

Cotonou, Benin

#2830 Jun 14, 2013
07/05/2013
hell i hope u help me
Madam multiplication causse and one desire we want life has meaning I should work my appreciates this because it save my life from poverty and unemployment, which is fun and happiness for society as a whole throughout the built-up land
Support to obtain the license to practice innovation
I am pleased to write to you, pleading with you to help and support to obtain the license to practice innovation, expressing invent new pool will not be notified in the heart of man before and did not appear on the TV screens of the world.
Advise you note that I invented this idea in 1985, but I told my experience, the value of this innovation neglected until it came in 2012 from December and found a fellow came from Canada, I said to him told me that he would not be convinced of this idea, but when taken into abstract Vaossana to developed countries for the success of draft sludge since then pondered an optimist to where and how Listed in the world.
Then to four points may God received by a helper and support my efforts.
Finally, if necessary, evidence Fannie ready proof work.
I hope that have ears Sagaa and pursuant to an encouraging response to the humanitarian service
Brother from the heart of the African continent

Frère de coeur Afrique continent
Ahmat Mahamat Ali
aam2408@yahoo.fr
thanks
Kpeter foundation

Europe

#2832 Aug 6, 2013
Hi opera. My name is kingsley Peter, founder kpeter foundation; our mission is to wipe away the tiers of an orphan child, to give an orphanage child the best quality education, etc. We are solicity for fund to build a modern Home for the less privilege once, 60 millions of homeless children are roaming about without parents and Guardians. These children need your support both spiritualy, financialy and socially. Nothing is small in site of God. Jesus will reward you as you make you generous donation. For more detail reach us on, kehijie@yahoo.com,
Call us on +2348111616487
wonona barber

United States

#2833 Aug 10, 2013
we are grandparents trying to fight for two more of our grandchildren we have been to every court hearing we was aproved by the state of arkansas for our two grandsons we already have there four brothers they want a single foster care mom to adopt them i could understand if there was no family fighting for them but we are we want them to be with there brothers we just cant afford an attorney so they are taking advantage of us this is in texas we need help to keep them in the family alot of stuff is going on that i dont think is legal there is more to the story please contact me 870=414=1133please help
Oprah Winfrey

Sweden

#2836 Aug 28, 2013
I saw your message,so far its a charity organisation,loan is nothing to me,send me an email on my private email address oprahwinfreytvshow@yahoo.com .
Oprah Winfrey

Sweden

#2837 Aug 28, 2013
Thanks to all my fans,saw all your wonderfull messages,but I can't help everybody at the same time,I help by one,you can send me a mail on oprahwinfreytvshow and I would get back to you all when am chanced. Love from oprah..
Sarah Jernigan

Los Angeles, CA

#2839 Sep 26, 2013
Hi! Oprah I am still standing on faith that we will receive our goal for the $10,000.00 for our church for September 29,2013. May God continue to bless you. Love Sarah Jernigan.
Sarah Jernigan

Los Angeles, CA

#2840 Oct 12, 2013
Hi! Oprah, do you yourself read our comments, I hope your read all the comment by Sarah Jernigan
from New Birth Baptist Church, 6240 Morton Ave, Riverside, Calif 92509. We are still standing on faith that someone will bless us with $10,000.00
to help us get a used Van for to pick up some of our Young Adults and Youth that unable to come to church. Also we are trying to keep them from making the wrong mistake. Oprah more and more of our young 10, 11, 12 & 13 years old children are getting into things that I wouldn't dream of during when I was in my late 20. We must start somewhere, our children are being bullying, just the other day my 13 yrs old neice was raped by an old man. We have men using these 12 and 13 years old to turn tricks with older men. It time for us as Women to stand up for our young girls and it is going to take women in our community to stand for what right. Thank you Oprah for all you are during
and I know you can't do it all, it going to take
all the churches to get involve. We are going to stop talking about our young children and start during somethings for them. I ready do hope you
read this comment. Love you Sarah Jernigan
R- Homayssi

Winter Springs, FL

#2841 Dec 7, 2013
Please list the organizations so that people can donate directly if so desired. This is an on going project and I sit or have sat on the boards of these organizations and know first had that the money goes where it is suppose to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POLL: Which Role Should Oprah Winfrey Play on B... 17 hr Who 1
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) 17 hr Who 303
Feeling not wanted and sad Thu Lorraine phillips 2
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Jan 28 Danielle 48
i want to send email to ophra (Mar '10) Jan 27 Anonymous 44
Selma to be shown in schools in major cities ac... Jan 20 margie26 2
Oprah leads Selma cast march Jan 19 Jordan Boone 1
More from around the web