Altadena, CA

#21 Jan 22, 2013
i hate oprah for she's the biggest racist of all time
AL CAPONE

Aarhus, Denmark

#22 Jan 22, 2013
thomas wrote:
i hate oprah for she's the biggest racist of all time
when I say she is a racist then I think about colours......It is so f.....g wrong to describe people by thei colour of skin....I don`t give a s..t what colour people are.....and SHE...yeah...she makes me mad.....talking about Black people......White people....PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE.....THIS MAKES ME PUKE....BLACK PRESIDENT.....COLOURD PRESIDENT......WHY NOT JUST SAY : A PRESIDENT....WHY DOES SHE TALK ABOUT COLOURS??????????
AL CAPONE

Aarhus, Denmark

#23 Jan 22, 2013
when I say she is a racist then I think about colours......It is so f.....g wrong to describe people by thei colour of skin....I don`t give a s..t what colour people are.....and SHE...yeah...she makes me mad.....talking about Black people......White people....PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE.....THIS MAKES ME PUKE....BLACK PRESIDENT.....COLOURD PRESIDENT......WHY NOT JUST SAY : A PRESIDENT....WHY DOES SHE TALK ABOUT COLOURS??????????
anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#24 Apr 19, 2013
I feel I am a honest non biased person. I feel she is a good person but I've noticed over many years that anytime she has an opportunity to bring up racism issues she does, always favoring African Americans and making Caucasian people feel guilty about what we ourselves didn't do. That exercise she had with brown eyes vs blue eyes was really ridiculous. I just feel like she has a resentment and bitterness towards Caucasian people regardless of who she hires or helps as she is not a racist person but I do believe she does have a facade to stick with.
al capone

Aarhus, Denmark

#25 Apr 19, 2013
anonymous wrote:
I feel I am a honest non biased person. I feel she is a good person but I've noticed over many years that anytime she has an opportunity to bring up racism issues she does, always favoring African Americans and making Caucasian people feel guilty about what we ourselves didn't do. That exercise she had with brown eyes vs blue eyes was really ridiculous. I just feel like she has a resentment and bitterness towards Caucasian people regardless of who she hires or helps as she is not a racist person but I do believe she does have a facade to stick with.
YOU ARE RIGT.....BUT FOR ME IS ENOUGH WHEN PEOPLE START TALKING "COLOURS"..WHT THE HELL IS THAT FOR ??? ups...big letters....I am sorry for this....Best regards...al capone, denmark
Kill

United States

#26 Jul 23, 2013
People don't turn green from being envious you fu*"in weirdo.Are you a chinese british guy?
al capone

Zabrze, Poland

#27 Aug 5, 2013
Kill wrote:
People don't turn green from being envious you fu*"in weirdo.Are you a chinese british guy?
YOU can t turn anywhere....u r just white !!!
Jenni

New Franken, WI

#28 Aug 6, 2013
B Fay wrote:
LOOK, you don't live in this country - you know NOTHING of our history. WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES and then you can have an opinion!!! A 'Racist"? you are an idiot. She has made more people - mostly white - millionaires in the last 25 yrs than anyone!
<quoted text>
She is racist.....don't see her supporting any white politicians publicly.........she ONLY supports black politicians......now if you don't think that is being racist, you don't know the definition of racist. Black people can be racist too.....don't be so blind.
Universal truth sayer

Ahmedabad, India

#29 Aug 9, 2013
obstraceur wrote:
Oprah ain't fckin raises you dumb btch there are bajillion whites in the family..
All for money.
Killuminati

Store Merløse, Denmark

#30 Dec 21, 2013
B Fay wrote:
LOOK, you don't live in this country<quoted text>
...but the individual lives on this planet and might have experienced many things.
B Fay wrote:
you know NOTHING of our history<quoted text>
The piece of Planet earth called Denmark is considered to follow USA in it's footsteps and we have learned a lot of United States history, Including that the "Righteous Americans" actually originate from Columbus' army that came to the piece of earth now labeled "America", found 12 million Native Indians, killed and slaughtered majority of them, leaving something like 200 thousand people and then making a national thanks-for-giving-us-your-land day.
B Fay wrote:
WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES and then you can have an opinion!!! <quoted text>
An opinion is an opinion. Capitalism or Democracy?
B Fay wrote:
A 'Racist"? you are an idiot.<quoted text>
Random rage/hate without valid arguments. accusation invalid.
B Fay wrote:
She has made more people - mostly white - millionaires in the last 25 yrs than anyone!
<quoted text>
That's because she contributes to the evil scheme that the so-called "Illuminati" or "Freemasons" or "Scull and bones" secret society has sponsored her and the others, helping them to brainwash people and form a common opinion by the content that Opera and the other "white people" release. The purpose for them is not to further make more money. It is to finance their brainwashing, making the messages stronger and easier for common people to remember.

I agree with the comment stating that there are no black/white/colored people in this world.
There are Hu-mans with different skin color, Mostly Caucasian, dark Caucasian and Brown skins. The misconception provided by the mainstream media (Hence, dumbing down the people that easily accept any given information from the mainstream) in order to create Division and thereby provide fear, uncertainty and extra accusations between "Races".

What most people will refuse to understand is that there are no such thing as White human, Black human, Caucasian human, Yellow human, Brown human and etc. etc, etc. etc -> There is only HUMAN. This Human might HAVE all the mentioned above skin colors, and the visible factors DO NOT have anything to do with INTELLIGENCE or WISDOM or Ability for Critical Thinking!

I am Not a White man. I am not a Caucasian man. I HAVE Caucasian SKIN color and I am neither PROUD, nor EMBARRASSED, since that I had no CHOICE.

If you are reading this, You are most likely a Human. If you disagree with the content written in this post, you are most likely still in the process of dividing yourself away from the group called "HUMANS", and will experience in your life that what has been written here is pretty close to truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Wed Faith 404
Help Dec 23 Payton57 1
Why I hate Oprah (Nov '07) Dec '16 goochie 741
Dear Oprah Can u help me ?? (Feb '16) Dec '16 lethabop 2
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Dec '16 lethabop 53
My brother Lynn Hines has been missing for over... Nov '16 Beverly Hines 1
News a oeThe Ellen DeGeneres Showa features Wichitan... Nov '16 cmjacquet3 1
More from around the web