oprah winfrey...BIGGEST RACIST EVER

Posted in the Oprah Winfrey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aleksander rosenberg

Aarhus, Denmark

#1 Feb 23, 2010
oprah is the biggest racist on this planet !!!!!.....all this rubbish....black.....and white.......I am so bloody tired of this nonsense.....First of all there is only little group of people we could call BLACK........ the rest of( SO CALLED BLACK PEOPLE) is kind of brown.....look at Oprah...she is calling her self for blacK.....LOOK AT HER FOR CHRIST SAKE !!! IS SHE BLACK???? NO !!!!
IS OBAMA A COLOURED PRESIDENT???? NO !!!!!
WE, SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE WE ARE COLOURED !!!! WE ARE PINK by birth BLUE when we freeze ,GREEN when we envy,YELLOW when we sick,RED when we burn ourselves AND GREY WHEN WE DIE !!!! SO STOP THIS COLOUR -TRIP AND CALL PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE.....OPRAH SHE IS A RACIST....THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE THINKS SHE IS SO BIG, SO GREAT ...SO SHE CAN NOT GET THIS INSIDE HER HEAD : THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS COLOURED PERSON !!!,,,,THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS BLACK PERSON......NO WHITE PERSON.....WE ARE ALL JUST US.....DAMN IT !!! WHEN DOES SHE UNDERSTAND THIS??
WHEN DOES SHE STOP CALLING PEOPLE BY COLOUR????? Aleksander Rosenberg, Denmark
[email protected]
B Fay

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2010
LOOK, you don't live in this country - you know NOTHING of our history. WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES and then you can have an opinion!!! A 'Racist"? you are an idiot. She has made more people - mostly white - millionaires in the last 25 yrs than anyone!
aleksander rosenberg wrote:
oprah is the biggest racist on this planet !!!!!.....all this rubbish....black.....and white.......I am so bloody tired of this nonsense.....First of all there is only little group of people we could call BLACK........ the rest of( SO CALLED BLACK PEOPLE) is kind of brown.....look at Oprah...she is calling her self for blacK.....LOOK AT HER FOR CHRIST SAKE !!! IS SHE BLACK???? NO !!!!
IS OBAMA A COLOURED PRESIDENT???? NO !!!!!
WE, SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE WE ARE COLOURED !!!! WE ARE PINK by birth BLUE when we freeze ,GREEN when we envy,YELLOW when we sick,RED when we burn ourselves AND GREY WHEN WE DIE !!!! SO STOP THIS COLOUR -TRIP AND CALL PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE.....OPRAH SHE IS A RACIST....THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE THINKS SHE IS SO BIG, SO GREAT ...SO SHE CAN NOT GET THIS INSIDE HER HEAD : THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS COLOURED PERSON !!!,,,,THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS BLACK PERSON......NO WHITE PERSON.....WE ARE ALL JUST US.....DAMN IT !!! WHEN DOES SHE UNDERSTAND THIS??
WHEN DOES SHE STOP CALLING PEOPLE BY COLOUR????? Aleksander Rosenberg, Denmark
[email protected]
baylen

Visalia, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2011
she is a racist... but the worst part about it is that she is a selfish exploiter.
aleksander

Aarhus, Denmark

#4 Feb 17, 2011
LOOK, you don't live in this country - you know NOTHING of our history. WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES and then you can have an opinion!!! A 'Racist"? you are an idiot. She has made more people - mostly white - millionaires in the last 25 yrs than anyone!

Aarhus, Denmark

#5 Feb 17, 2011

so....you are also one of the kind....talking : white, black......you Moran.....
asian men carries on

Lancaster, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2011
I wouldn't accuse someone of being racist unless you sat down with the person and talked to them. i find this hard to believe because most of her fan base is caucasion,she helped guests who were caucasion,and she had two boyfriend's who were caucasion.

she dated Roger ebert in the 70s
she dated john tesh in the 70s.
Oprah is a well-educated,strong,caring,in telligent woman in my opinion but it's known to be a fact. she's done so much in her life and inspired so many people. "biggest?" that's kinda harsh because there are racist people everywhere and did you see the episode where she invited racist klu klux klan on her show and they were being straight up rude? did she mind? No...

she's been in movies,own's her own tv networks,has her own magazine title,is the first African american woman billinare,tv talk show host,graduated from 2 universaties,and at age 18 she won the beauty pagent. so i don't find any reason for her to be with such bigotry. fine,she made of said some racist words but there are other celebrities who have said some things too. some may be openly racist and some choose not too or some words might have slipped out and didn't mean harm. focus on world problems. beating her up on here is not gonna get you nowhere.
obstraceur

Monticello, IN

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Oprah ain't fckin raises you dumb btch there are bajillion whites in the family..
obstraceur

Monticello, IN

#8 Jan 17, 2012
dude my grandpa knows Oprah..

and on the other side of the family i'm also related to people who was famous in this here town..

that is some crazy mess lol..

and my cousin was on tv like twice.. once for getting her car towed..

and second for getting beat up and robbed..

which isn't funny but dam.. she may as well be famous.. but her parents are or were rich or whatever I don't know I think she was famous..
aleksander

Aarhus, Denmark

#9 Jan 17, 2012
B Fay wrote:
<quoted text>
No shoes from you, Moran
koos

Pretoria, South Africa

#10 Aug 7, 2012
a school for black girls in south africa- that IS RACIST!!!!!!
B Fay wrote:
<quoted text>
al capone

Kraków, Poland

#11 Aug 7, 2012
asian men carries on wrote:
I wouldn't accuse someone of being racist unless you sat down with the person and talked to them. i find this hard to believe because most of her fan base is caucasion,she helped guests who were caucasion,and she had two boyfriend's who were caucasion.
she dated Roger ebert in the 70s
she dated john tesh in the 70s.
Oprah is a well-educated,strong,caring,in telligent woman in my opinion but it's known to be a fact. she's done so much in her life and inspired so many people. "biggest?" that's kinda harsh because there are racist people everywhere and did you see the episode where she invited racist klu klux klan on her show and they were being straight up rude? did she mind? No...
she's been in movies,own's her own tv networks,has her own magazine title,is the first African american woman billinare,tv talk show host,graduated from 2 universaties,and at age 18 she won the beauty pagent. so i don't find any reason for her to be with such bigotry. fine,she made of said some racist words but there are other celebrities who have said some things too. some may be openly racist and some choose not too or some words might have slipped out and didn't mean harm. focus on world problems. beating her up on here is not gonna get you nowhere.
You know why Issay biggest.....because So many people hear what she says : black......coloured president...etc.....she is an Idiot....she is spreading this kind of rubbish....black...white...... ..what is this???????
al capone

Kraków, Poland

#12 Aug 7, 2012
call people for people.....forget coulors.......when I lokk in the mirrow I can` t see that I am white.....I am kind of light brown.... so...STOP giving people colurs as a title.....
al capone

Kraków, Poland

#13 Aug 7, 2012
obstraceur wrote:
Oprah ain't fckin raises you dumb btch there are bajillion whites in the family..
take it easy boy...lol.lol.lol
bob

Laie, HI

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Yep she is a huge racist. And black people are the biggest racists in the world. Oh no your ancestor 150 years ago was a slave. So what. That has nothing to do with you or the world in the here and now. Its the past get over it. You are not entitled to anything. Hell black african kingdoms owned white slaves way before whites owned black slaves. You owe me because your ancestors 2000 years ago owned mine.
al capone

Aarhus, Denmark

#15 Sep 20, 2012
no colors........nothing...just u and me,,,,,,,,
Nora

Morocco

#16 Sep 21, 2012
what happen to you !!! is she racist or not I don't care but at least she is helping other people from many places around the world is she a human being ? the answer is yes so we all made mistakes but we try to never repeat it again !!! so as an African woman if I supposed to be black I'm proud to be !!!

so leave her to do her role in this world and let's take a focus in world wildest problem ... don't be selfish and hold my hand ... hold Oprah's Winfrey hand if you have to do just do it ... okay so thank you :)
Lauren

Merrillville, IN

#17 Oct 12, 2012
bob wrote:
Yep she is a huge racist. And black people are the biggest racists in the world. Oh no your ancestor 150 years ago was a slave. So what. That has nothing to do with you or the world in the here and now. Its the past get over it. You are not entitled to anything. Hell black african kingdoms owned white slaves way before whites owned black slaves. You owe me because your ancestors 2000 years ago owned mine.
What a complete and utter crock!! That is what dummies like you tell yourself because you just HATE truth! And what did James Byrd happen 150 years ago stupid. Yeah I don't hear people saying 'get over it' while you are throwing bricks through someone's window or lighting crosses on their lawn. So obviously YOU didn't get over it.
Lauren

Merrillville, IN

#18 Oct 12, 2012
And I fail to see how she is 'racist' when she caters to a mostly white female audience and does everything she can to demonize black men while kissing up to white people?! You must have her confused with someone else
daniel va if finest

Kenova, WV

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Can't we all just get along ..............perhaps smoke a blunt
al capone

Aarhus, Denmark

#20 Jan 16, 2013
All you nice people....don`t you understand ???...talking about colours is wrong!!! WRONG !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) 10 hr judy jesso 408
Running for President comment Mar 7 Bilmo 2
The Bitter Hatred/Discrimination of African-Am... Feb '17 Rhoda 1
Oprah Winfrey to auction contents from Chicago ... (Apr '15) Feb '17 Atsede 4
Save Belmead Powhatan Virginia Feb '17 Marsha Poole 1
Why I hate Oprah (Nov '07) Feb '17 Bobbybin 744
Help Dec '16 Payton57 1
More from around the web