I need your Oprah, please help me

Posted in the Oprah Winfrey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rhoda Bwalya

Satellite Provider

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I would like to greet u in Jesus s'name.
I am a Zambia lady aged 35 with a lot of problems and realy need help to u mama oprah. I have been watching your programmes on the T.V and i have seen how u have helped so many people.

My contact email address is [email protected]

Regards

Rhoda

Bye-bye and stay blessed in Jesus's name
Rhoda Bwalya

Satellite Provider

#2 Jul 1, 2011
I need your help Oprah please help me.

Rhoda
sagal

Garden City, MI

#3 Sep 21, 2011
hi Oprah.I single mother I need ur help. have a lot promblem so help me.god blessed u Oprah
sagal

Garden City, MI

#4 Sep 21, 2011
hi Oprah. I'm single mother I have a lot problem I need ur help. please god bless u.email. [email protected]
Phoebe

Europe

#5 Sep 22, 2011
I had no idea so many people ask for help from you. Wow! It must be overwhelming for you. I guess you don't even now who to help,i was going to ask for tuition fee for a masters in public health so that i can give back to the community by helping with policy implementation. After the comments i have read, i feel like other people's needs are greater hence i will keep trying to apply for scholarships. Do you have scholarships available i could apply for? Anyway YOU ARE AMAZING,TRUELY BEAUTIFUL. You have changed lives and i am sure that the sure has ended but you still live on. People will never forget you. Lots of african hugs from Phoebe:)
casper valentino

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2011
YEAH I NEED HELP TOO oPRAH. I NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU BACK UP SOMEBODY, THEN TRASH HIM ON YOUR SHOW, BOTH REALLY JUST TO SAVE YOUR OWN FACE AND MAKE YOURESELF look good. so now that youve kissed and made up with ol Frey, does that mean youll let him back in to your fucking elitist little book club? i didnt think so. Good day ma'am.
david dannenfelser

Plymouth, PA

#7 Dec 5, 2011
hi oprah ive herd you have help alot of people with change in their lives ive been trying to get my life together for years but everywhere i turn i get myself in trouble with the law or just being dum .i was in jail for the last 5 months for a dui and was on the run for something i never did but i got caught in pa .theirs more to it but i would like to tell you my story iam not a bad guy just mad alot of dum choices in life and ive finalley realized it throught talking to my mom while i was in jail...so i started reading the bible and read alot of things i feel i could of change my life along time ago but i didnot ...but it wasnot the bible reading that change my life it was my mom .she wrote me aletter while i was in jail and told me .that when ever you feel that your going to do something wrong think about what jesus would do.and that has stuck with me untill dec 1 when i got release from jail .and also haveing a wonderfull girl friend that stuck buy me threw all this help also and beleived in me and said i was a good man .but the truth to the matter i plead guilty to charges to get out of jail so i could be home with my girl friend i know it was wrong but i had no choice i couldnot see hear suffer for my mistakes so i took the deal they offered me i have child support problems no job,, probation to deal with fines up the rear .iam not asking for money .i was hope that you could give me advice on how to better my life .because i feel you have done so much in your life in a short time maybe you can give me some pointers in what i should do next in life because i dont know what do to better myself ive always tried to do the right thing but i always find myself back to the beginging of no return does that make sence to you hard to explain but i have been through alot in life .ive done good things too so iam not all bad .my dream is to help people like my self or younger kids to learn what not to do and to better their lives with out makeing the mistakes i have made or a homeless shelter for anyone in need of help ...but its just a dream ...i want to get married to my love of my life but i cannot do it unless iam working and makeing a better life for both of us ...anyway i know iam confuseing you in what iam talking about ,but i hope one day i could talk with you and see if you help almost like a guide ..i know your very busy but it would mean the world to me if you could contact me ty ttyl
david dannenfelser

Plymouth, PA

#8 Dec 5, 2011
i sent you a post oprah and i forgot to tell you i live in shenandoah pa my email is [email protected] hopefully you read my post here
david dannenfelser

Berwick, PA

#9 Dec 6, 2011
does oprah ever check this site or is it a fake
david dannenfelser

Berwick, PA

#10 Dec 6, 2011
the same post are on here does anyone know if oprah even checks this site ....never ask for help when i do i get know responed story of my life
Donna Johnson

Trenton, MI

#11 Dec 23, 2011
I can't believe you would write such lies! I met David on an on-line dating site. He came to my state because he swore he loved me. Actually he was running from the law in Pa. He just tried to use me. When I sent him back to pa he was arrested and now 6 months later he contacts me talking about money again! I don't know how many girlfriends you have been playing but I hope they get smart about you! I feel pity for you because you think people are supposed to give you money when you are in trouble and then you disappear. There are truly needy people in this world who need help and you are not one of them. Shame on you! You are a scammer and con man. I hope you do get in church I think thats all that will help you now. You said if you didn't get money by May 1st you were going back to jail. No one has put you in this mess except yourself. You tried to drive my car when you were drunk so I do believe the DUI was justified. You need serious help and I hope you get it.
Donna Johnson

Trenton, MI

#12 Dec 26, 2011
David Dannenfelser is nothing but a scammer trying to play as many women as he can, now he is trying to get help from Oprah? Have you run out of 18 year olds in Pa since you bragged about taking advantage of young girls! You should still be in jail! I hope come May 1st you are back in jail. No one is going to give you $10,000 to keep you out of jail. Bad choices? huh! Thats all you want to make! You are 43 years old, grow up. One of your worst choices was to try to mess with me and my family! Don't ever show your face in Mi again.
Donna Johnson

Trenton, MI

#13 Jan 3, 2012
david dannenfelser wrote:
You are a fake David and loser!!!
Donna Johnson

Trenton, MI

#14 Jan 3, 2012
i sent you a post oprah and i forgot to tell you i live in shenandoah pa my email is [email protected] hopefully you read my post here
Hopefully the whole world reads your lies! You will never get money to keep yourself out of jail! Stop trying to con people, you are not that good at it!
Donna Johnson

Trenton, MI

#15 Jan 3, 2012
How does it feel David to be faked out? What goes around comes around. You deserve your own medicine, so suck it up!
Merhawit teklay

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#16 Feb 4, 2012
Dear Oprah Winfrey
Hi Oprah i am happy to meet you.My Name is Merhawit Teklay i am 21 years Old. My Country is Ethiopia My Town is Mekelle City.My Education is Diploma Marketing Management.At this time no job & no boy friend or girl friend my friend is my family only.
This is my story a small child at 7moonth Illness at this time i am cripple(disabled) for me nothing b/c i am strong girl i do anything or something.
Oprah i am vary vary Appreciate you & I Love You so Mach entire you job vary good for me b/c my Dream is just like you. Oprah i like happy people i don't like sad people.
Oprah i no first time listen in radio your story Oprah you very strong girl Oprah i tell to GOD pleas GOD i see her & GOD listen me looking in TV MBC4 i am vary vary happy.Oprah i am vary sad about your show.
Oprah i tell you i am cripple(disabled)i need help b/c i am helpless Oprah help me pleas pleas anything. Oprah i trust you giving one way.
Thank you Oprah & GOD Bless You.
My email [email protected]
My phone 00251914094193
Mrhawit Teklay

Europe

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Hi Oprah good day...
windy neo

Netherlands

#20 Oct 25, 2012
I needyour help i went to have my sef back in this free yas i can't get out of my paulmer
sherry Woodley

Texarkana, AR

#21 Nov 9, 2012
Hi I am a single parent of too gursl 4 and 9 got layoff from Lexington ms
suzan

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Donna Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel David to be faked out? What goes around comes around. You deserve your own medicine, so suck it up!
he did get his KARMA. Died Feb 15 2013. My nightmare is over.......but I now have to tell my kids their father, that they did not even know has died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Jun 9 NefSmith 377
Oprah Winfrey email address (Aug '06) May '16 help 2,605
Dear Oprah Can u help me ?? Feb '16 Takele George 1
Oprah for supreme court Feb '16 Jimgrace1967 1
Redding wants to give my 24 yr. Old life Feb '16 Savannah 1
Why I hate Oprah (Nov '07) Feb '16 Hbr5869 740
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Feb '16 TrinaBrown 51
More from around the web