Opra Winfrey email address
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sheila

South Africa

#101 Mar 11, 2013
Please can you help me with 15000$ I had a stroke and lost every thing please I'm south african my no is +270839491035 thank you
The Chi Lites Music

Kansas City, MO

#102 Mar 13, 2013
Oprah Winfrey

Sweden

#104 Aug 28, 2013
Fans feel free to send me a mail on [email protected] ,lots of love from oprah..
sepideh

Las Vegas, NV

#105 May 17, 2014
hi.I ambition a red car and small house
from iran +9809127741929
wanda smith

Sylacauga, AL

#106 Sep 4, 2014
someone please let oprah winfrey know joan rivers died heart complications 9/4/14 at age 81 today please
Oswald Fitzgerald

Campbellton, Canada

#107 Feb 1, 2015
PLEASE get off the tiger woods crap that was 4 years ago
glenda roberts

Concord, NC

#108 Feb 8, 2015
Opra I need your help with my life I have been threw so much I was homeless at sixteen came from school and the only thing left in the house was my clothes in a black garbage bag cried didn't know what I was going to do I have a big family know one took me in had to live with stranger didn't know anything about the outside world I have two older sisters that my mom took time with and my mom did right by them I always knew my mom didn't like me now my mom is in my life but I haven't and need to tell her how I feel I been through so much I am 45 I have one child and been threw alot with that also I have so much pain in my heart I need to be able to let it out I have never been able to finish school because I have to work so hard to pay my bills seem like I get out of one situation and here comes another one I need to be relieved I didn't choose this life it choose me my body is falling apart I am a mess and trying to keep it together black and in a prejudice world I can go on on telling you about what I have been threw and going threw pleas help me with peace now that I been threw I love hard and I can't say no I need help I need my ged or diploma can't because I work and be so tried when I get off have tried to get it but every time I have to quit something comes up and I have to stop would love to talk more about my sad life to you I need to relieve my heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I hate Oprah (Nov '07) Wed Fathertime468 745
make a wish (Nov '08) Aug 13 Shonda Weems 16
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Aug 1 Almorse 414
corrupt police and cia destroyed my life (Mar '10) Jun '17 RotInHellNilram 9
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Jun '17 Dudley 1,089
vision boards Jun '17 marvin 1
News Oprah Winfrey chosen to speak at Agnes Scott gr... Apr '17 Wilbur Gene 3
More from around the web