Kayla Mcclish

Newbury Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Oprah I put on anything she is racist because I though she was Christian but i guess not comming up with her own religion but i do think she is a good women she has a lot of good things going on but why is she on Obama's side they are both black she is just trying to cover up that she is racist by saying she loves and respects hillary that's all
CPD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

This is such a sad bunch of post. I agree with those who would say "We are out of touch". With
two(2) wars raging, gas soon to be > $4.00/gallon,
women rights issues on the verge of decline, our
mortgage crisis and we are pouncing on Oprah. She
could be a vital link to educate women and voters
in general about this important election. I truly believe that we need a revolution. A revolution of ideas and a sincere meeting of the mines. I would love to see a forum of all of our age groups. We need to draft a "Women's Issues Forum" We need to tell our Elected Official what we want and challenge the Democratic Process to meet our needs. We birth children, raise them, earn income, educate them, nurse their little "owees,
and bury our young men and women who return from war. We should have a voice and what better way to establish that voice and make it unanimous. Stop bickering and do what strong women have done through out history. I am an Obama supporter and if you were really Hillary supporters on her issues you would not have a problem with Sen. Obama. However, if it was just about a "Woman as
President then how does that send you to Sen. McCain. Whow I missed something.
dee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Oprah is not a muslim and neither is Barack Obama.
kim

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

dee wrote:
Oprah is not a muslim and neither is Barack Obama.
get real you must be a black muslim too, you sorry sack of shit
Just Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Judged:

mushmush wrote:
I am white as well. Get your facts straight. Bill Gates gave half his wealth to poor countries so they can get vaccinated so he gave much more then oprah, barely it was in the media and guess what HE IS WHITE.. As far as Obama just because he studied at Harvard university doesnt make him a wiser just a well off person that got the marks to get in. There are plenty of doctors for example that didnt study at Harvard that are more educated and i would say smarter. Obama v's Hilary Clinton. I think both are lying to get what they want.. when they get they want they wont deliver when they are in power!! If Oprah had a chance to run for president she would make the white house the black house and also she would say its all for charity and helping out and all that crap.. In reality she is getting a tax benefit and making more money.. Fucking ugly fat bitch.
It is extremely hard to get white - almost difficult. Nonetheless, to reply to your very ugly last 4 words. It really doesn't make sense to be mean. 9 times out of 10, Oprah probably will never see what you wrote. Even if she did, she may just say your a ignorant.
nicki

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

Oprah's show has become boring and predictable. The latest ones I saw were on multiple birth families and polygamy. Who is tired of her a ha moments?

Kathy Griffin refers to Gayle as O's boyfriend.
louis johnstone

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Judged:

i am an avid fan of oprah i find her shows enlightning
i am a white south african the only downside to me is to see all those spoilt woman being showered with so many gifts and going absolutely bonkers
if only they could experience real poverty they would realize that they have so much and do not need to act as if they were penniless
ooo79

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

Oprah hater wrote:
Dou you want to know what I think about Oprah???
I think she’s too full of herself, she buys her popularity by giving away presents she didnt even pay for herself and she cries too much. She looks like a drag Queen too!!!! There's a million reason's to hate Oprah..... Can't list them all....
You are an idiot! how is your own miserable life that you have to worry about Oprah's...you dumb ass!
Linda

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

kim wrote:
<quoted text>get real you must be a black muslim too, you sorry sack of shit
you are so &^%*&^%*&
obama and oprah are NOT muslims, infact oprah is a &^*&^% racist and muslims hate her
get it??? get educated first
I HATE YOU OPRAHHH!
ANN

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

I can not believe that Oprah would endorse a candidate that is black seeing that Oprah knows 1st hand the racism is still alive in the good old USA. she has experience in NEW YORK AND IN FRANCE,rich as she is, she could not get into two stores they would not take her money. NOW SHE ENDORSE MR. OBAMA WITHOUT ANY FORETHOUGHT OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN AS HE SPEAKS SO CANDIDLY ABOUT CHANGE, I ONLY HOPE IT IS NOT THE CHANGE WE KNOW AS HIS WIFE WEARING BLACK AND RAISING HER DAUGHTERS ALONE, AS WE ALL KNOW WE STILL FACE SOME SORT OF RACISM ON DAILY. THEY FIRED MY HUSBAND FROM A GOOD JOB IN NORTH CAROLINA THE DAY OBAMA WON THE PRIMARY HERE IN NC HIS COMPANY STATED WE WANT ALL WHITE STORE AS THEY FIRED ABOUT 5 BLACKS AT MY HUSBAND CAR COMPANY. I DON'T FEEL USA IS READY FOR A BLACK PRESIDENT. I THINK COME ELECTON DAY OR SHORTLY AFTER WE ALL KNOW.
neny

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

I have aproblem with Oprah shedding tears on her shows and yet manages to take a quick peak at the camera just so everyone can see! She cries as her guest come on stage as if she hadn't met them backstage or knew they were there in d first place! Tyra Banks is really towing Oprah's line in this. She really did learn well from Oprah.
She is too pretentious and indeed an actress. I see right thru her all d time. Has anyone ever noticed how she suck up 2 d rich n famous! She kips repeating hw poor she was n by d way, she seems 2 hv had all d experiences in d world. If u said u were once raped, she 2 was raped too! Say u were sexually abused, depressed,unhappy, happy, poor, rich e.t.c, believe me, Oprah would claim 2 hv had all these experiences too! She mks me sick kips on pointing out hw rich someone is! By d way, wat is she thinking appearing on d cover of every issue of O magazine?!!!!!
Oprah, pls stop ingratiating urself with d rich n d famous.U mk d rest of us feel sorry 4 ourselves 4 not having access to them!(Who cares anyway).
Iloved d show with Bill Cosby;he really put u in ur place! By d way, I am black; sorry African-American!
george c

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Oprah hater wrote:
Dou you want to know what I think about Oprah???
I think she’s too full of herself, she buys her popularity by giving away presents she didnt even pay for herself and she cries too much. She looks like a drag Queen too!!!! There's a million reason's to hate Oprah..... Can't list them all....
Agreed, i cant get that episode that i half saw, where she brought people that had become famous on youtube and brought them on the show. There are two things wrong with this one she makes it out that she is making them truly famous and that the youtube viewers dont count and most importanly she is making what is open source closed by putting it on tv.
anna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

Judged:

i hate Oprah... shes racist, uses the word Vajayjay more than too much, and shes full of herself. Not to mention she worships obama. Instead of spending millions for only african children she should consider getting plastic surgery.
yuk yuk

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Judged:

oprah is the most racist person i have ever watched on the telly...god i love her...like a hernia...
yuk yuk

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Judged:

i would not vote for anyone she controls, like her puppet obama...isn't that a pecan pie..?
JJS

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Judged:

it doesn't bother me in the least that Oprah supports Obama!!! He is a great man and it is about time we got some clever people in the running!!! Hopefully Obama will win and we can lose the reptile race. Look at bush and his whole party they all look like reptiles. Bush has done nothing but brain wash people. I just want to say to all of u who think Bush is great???! i feel sorry for u because it just shows how clever u really are and u should all be embarrassed.
And as for Oprah, she may not be the most humble person around, but she sure as hell has helped a lot of BLACK, WHITE, COLOURED, CHINESE, AMERICAN, EUROPEAN, whatever you want to call it. Does it matter if she only helps black people?( in your opinion not mine) at least she is helping.
Stop looking for faults and see the good in her. Nobody is perfect but instead of you people all writing hate messages, do something to help the world!!!!
Do you guys help out with anything? being in your community? country?
Once you guys have all done as much as Oprah has then you can start complaining. BUT until then a little less complaining and a lot more doing.
I'm 16 years old... I'm probably a lot younger than most of you but i have my head screwed on right and it's about time all of you people did too.
I'm very open-minded and like listening to people's views and opinions. I try my best not to judge but that can get very hard- But I TRY! But when it comes to certain things such as complaining then that really bugs me.
JJS

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Judged:

Oh and i'm white - not black
saa

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Judged:

AND AS FOR YOU ANNA-
i can just tell you come from the USA
mindless!!!!!
"instead of spending millions for only african children"
African children need it a lot more than other children at the moment. They are living in famin and drought and have so many diseases!!!!! They need help!!!
stop being so IGNORANT!!!! people like u make me angry. because you make such pathetic comments about things you know nothing about.How old are you?????????? seriously. If you are under the age of 17 then it's alright i can just blame your parents for not teaching you anything. But i guess you are older and you are just bloody stupid.
stop embarrassing yourself!!!
Claudio

Angola

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Judged:

why do you want to hate any sucessful black person. people say that they start to dislike oprah because of the obama situation, not true. you never liked her because shes black you just couldnt dish her show, dispite of her being black it is simply the best talk show on tv. I realy would love if you american people would grow up and start think as human being and tret people better regardless of what race they are.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Judged:

JJS wrote:
it doesn't bother me in the least that Oprah supports Obama!!! He is a great man and it is about time we got some clever people in the running!!! Hopefully Obama will win and we can lose the reptile race. Look at bush and his whole party they all look like reptiles. Bush has done nothing but brain wash people. I just want to say to all of u who think Bush is great???! i feel sorry for u because it just shows how clever u really are and u should all be embarrassed.
And as for Oprah, she may not be the most humble person around, but she sure as hell has helped a lot of BLACK, WHITE, COLOURED, CHINESE, AMERICAN, EUROPEAN, whatever you want to call it. Does it matter if she only helps black people?( in your opinion not mine) at least she is helping.
Stop looking for faults and see the good in her. Nobody is perfect but instead of you people all writing hate messages, do something to help the world!!!!
Do you guys help out with anything? being in your community? country?
Once you guys have all done as much as Oprah has then you can start complaining. BUT until then a little less complaining and a lot more doing.
I'm 16 years old... I'm probably a lot younger than most of you but i have my head screwed on right and it's about time all of you people did too.
I'm very open-minded and like listening to people's views and opinions. I try my best not to judge but that can get very hard- But I TRY! But when it comes to certain things such as complaining then that really bugs me.
You are right, you are only 16 years old and you don't live in this Country and don't understand first hand the racial issues IN THIS COUNTRY! Please don't try and compare them to your Country, we are not the same!
Obama is a smart man, yes, but experienced-he is not and inexperience + racism + the current state of this Country financially = a whole lot of trouble down the road for everyone (black,white,asian,mexican,etc ) who doesn't make over $250,000/yr. Inexperienced President's hurt all poor people. Being poor is something Oprah and Sen. Obama have not experienced in awhile and when time is the only thing that seperates a person from the old days of poverty, one's mind does not necessarily reflect the needs of today's poor people. We already know this about Republicans, we say, "that's a given" but when a white woman and black man run for President, we become torn and confused as to how long their memory's really go back? and now a black woman who "use to be poor" and is now rich beyong belief, threw herself into this campain. She only opens past wounds and current fears of all people no matter what their race.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Search the Oprah Winfrey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Help for Building Church Building and Community... (Feb '08) Apr 15 Missionary Peter Macharia 131
sponsors for my book to help get the truth out ... Apr 9 George Brown Sr 1
from thefts to eeoc Apr 9 George Brown Sr 1
Oprah Chi Lites Cover Up Apr 5 Chi Lites DNA Mystery 3
Is Oprah Covering Up Abuse To Iconic Music Grou... Apr 5 Chi Lites DNA Mystery 1
Chi Lites Linked With Trust Account Fraud And ... Apr 5 Chi Lites DNA Mystery 4
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Apr 1 keeandrea griffin 43
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••