Why I hate Oprah
First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Oprah hater

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Nov 28, 2007
Dou you want to know what I think about Oprah???

I think she’s too full of herself, she buys her popularity by giving away presents she didnt even pay for herself and she cries too much. She looks like a drag Queen too!!!! There's a million reason's to hate Oprah..... Can't list them all....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Candy

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2007
Oprah is racist and will promote anyone who is black...oops my mistake...African American. She promoted Dr. Adams the butcher under a lot of trouble right now for the death of Kane West's mother. Oprah didn't want his background information out because he was black. Also, she allowed those girls in her school a cellphone to call HER and told the girls they CANT call their parents. Oh she is so big on herself for sure. Then she pays off the parents of the sexually abused victims. She is a con artist at best, and she will not alter my buying decisions. I really wish we could get a new talk show host for prime. Remember Donahue? Times change and so do talk show hosts. Its time she got lost and curl back under the mud where she belongs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wouldnt You Know

AOL

#3 Dec 9, 2007
Oprah is a hypocrite! Now she's into politics going around the country to get people to vote for Obama. She rallys around this man as if he was God her of course being a Goddess. She forgets that when she shoots off at the mouth it's white people that are there wooing her that she's so wonderful. She also forgets that in order to get people to love her she has to give away presents. She's nothing but a token black. She should put her money to use and try building housing for her people instead of flying millions of miles and building a school in Africa. Now she's after Obama leaving her obligations according to her to get votes out. If thats not being a manipulator I don't know what you call it. That man is nothing but a fool. He's going to owe her big time for her services. That's how she operates. She buys and does things for you so you owe her. Is that what you want as a President? He's a joke his wife is a sidekick and Oprah has taken the spotlight as she usual.
Ellie

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2007
Oprah thinks everybody likes her because she was poor. Yes as child she was poor, but that was DECADES ago and now she is a billionaire. She donated 10 million dollars to Katrina victims which was great, but then she made a whole show about it.$10,000,000 was shown on the jumbo screen behind her for everyone to see and praise her. She owns like 6 multi-million dollar homes and could be donating a lot more than she is. She makes it seem like she does so much and we need to do more. Of course you know what people will do to us Oprah Haters? They will call us racist. It is so convinient for them to just call us that rather than face the fact that there are people out there who see Oprah for who she truley is. The Oprah legends ball or whatever it was called was just to show off all these black ladies and act like white people arent worthy of being there. One thing I wish Oprah quit doing is dramtically repeating her words. She was talking about her cousin one episode and said how her cousin had to live with them to bring in more money because Oprah and her parents had no food. She said "had no food" then stiffed up and, speaking as if she was doing a voice over, repeated "we had no food" like she expects people to burst into tears. Oprah IS RACIST against white people and has been for a long time. The only people who watch her show are bored, white, lonely housewives and mommies.
may

Jefferson, GA

#5 Dec 20, 2007
it's a shame oprah helps obahma, but has never helped another person try for presidency.she is prejudice,I"m not voting for him,cause hillary would make a great president. she can do as good as bill clinton did! she thinks she is better than everyone else.yeh,I"m poor proud of it.we cant all have riches.
Mary

Orlando, FL

#6 Dec 26, 2007
Oprah hater wrote:
Dou you want to know what I think about Oprah???
I think she’s too full of herself, she buys her popularity by giving away presents she didnt even pay for herself and she cries too much. She looks like a drag Queen too!!!! There's a million reason's to hate Oprah..... Can't list them all....
I can't begin to tell you how wrong you are. I was in attendance at (2) shows in the 80's when you could just call in for tickets and I am telling you that woman was loved from the day she hit the airwaves. Using her fame to trade advertising for free items, TO GIVE AWAY, is nothing short of brilliant, and many have been trying to ride on the coat tails of this ever since. Building a school in Africa and building homes for Katrina victims is not enough for you? What are the other vast millionaires doing for the down-trodden? I have so much respect for Oprah and her values. God Bless her for making a tremendous success out of a horrific beginning. You should all be ashamed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dianne

Canada

#7 Dec 26, 2007
hey, you know, i used to like her! But gee, Im an educated woman, and lately, shes really done alot to bug me. Not the least of which, is her backing a candiate. She wields power, considerable, and lately, maybe im imagining it, but seems to want to tell us all about it.. She has done much to be proud of, but lets face it, making money is EASY when you have money! Also, her favorite things, are all corporate sponsered gifts, so really, not necessarily, her favorites. But you know, the thing that bothers my friends and I the most, her flippin vajayjay word.Sweetie, if you cant use the word vajina, and gee, its been attacehd to you for 50 years,another fact you seem to shove down our throats, I counted NINE times last week. I dont know what is going on with her, but she seems to be making alot of really bad choices these days. DR oz, commenting on the hair on his back, gee if hed done that to her, well, hed never work again. So, no class is okay if shes the one exhibiting it...... and if I have to watch one more bit about her and GAle doing stuff we all do, but, because its oprah, and Gale doing it, its so exciting,wow lets watch optrah suprise someone, again, I think Ill throw up...... so, Im not watching anymore, my vajayjay cant take it!
tyt

Hurstville, Australia

#8 Dec 27, 2007
try

“mms”

Since: Dec 07

canberra

#9 Dec 27, 2007
i hate oprah as well... she is a racist... she helps people to show off... if she was white she will hate black chocolate! she tries to get everyone onto her show.. i mean far out!she thinks shes so popular to do anything.. im not a racist.. but i think shes using her wealth to turn the world into black peoples world.. I think everyone should stop supporting her so she can get over herself... she helps out people and gives money.. she later asks people to do the same and give out as much as we can.. I mean.. is that all she "can" give out to help? if she really cared why doesnt she give more then half of her earnings away..... thats what most average people do even if they are not so rich like her! but they dont show off like her!

And! she talk about losing weight--- she almost tells all her viewers to lose weight at any cost.. and later she puts on a talk show again the next day to talk about eating disorders... that lady nows how to work it when it comes to making money.. dont you think!
MeMe

Duncan, Canada

#10 Dec 27, 2007
Going on about Oprah being rich? Good for her. 99.999% of the riches in North America is owned by white people who don't help anyone ever. Why aren't you hating on them? And as for Obama is a very highly intelligent person (shown by his high degrees at Harvard). I think we need a highly intelligent person for president right now (No offence to admirers of the present one)(By the way, I am white).
Katherine

Cranston, RI

#12 Dec 28, 2007
Obama swore on the Koran not the Bible so even if the man is MUSLIN as long as he is BLACK oprah is supporting him Can't get more Racist than that can ya?

“mms”

canberra

#13 Dec 30, 2007
heyyy katherine! whats up with that comment? the KORAN is not good engough?????... you sound like a racist.... Because darling Im a MUSLIM too... So dont make it like it was his religious ways.. im simply saying that Oprah is a rich bith who she only supports so the black society can grow into rich as well.... but im not saying that Obama is supported because he's a muslim...he is being supported by Oprah because his black alone... thats why i hate her so much...
Wouldnt You Know

AOL

#14 Jan 2, 2008
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't begin to tell you how wrong you are. I was in attendance at (2) shows in the 80's when you could just call in for tickets and I am telling you that woman was loved from the day she hit the airwaves. Using her fame to trade advertising for free items, TO GIVE AWAY, is nothing short of brilliant, and many have been trying to ride on the coat tails of this ever since. Building a school in Africa and building homes for Katrina victims is not enough for you? What are the other vast millionaires doing for the down-trodden? I have so much respect for Oprah and her values. God Bless her for making a tremendous success out of a horrific beginning. You should all be ashamed.
Oprah should be ashamed of yourself! Every opportunity she gets she has to let people know what she's done. When is she going to stop that?Many have had it bad not just her, so it's time for her to put away the story.

“mms”

canberra

#15 Jan 3, 2008
I agree... Oprah deserves all the hate
Wouldnt You Know

AOL

#16 Jan 3, 2008
Oprah must be gloating because the MUSLIM won in Iowa but many have won and have lost the Presidency. If something were to happen to this man, how would you feel for pushing him into this crap and he's so greedy he followed you? He has two girls, you have many in AFRICA!
Chiefs Fans

South Bend, IN

#17 Jan 3, 2008
Come on! She puts herself on every cover of her magazine. There is something wrong about her...
jess

Glebe, Australia

#18 Jan 8, 2008
Wouldnt You Know wrote:
Oprah is a hypocrite! Now she's into politics going around the country to get people to vote for Obama. She rallys around this man as if he was God.
i have to agree with this ever since he was mentioned as being the first candidate for presidency she hailed him like god. i'm not being racist, i know plenty of great friends who are black, but i mean if he was another white person running to be president, would she support him?......i really doubt that.
jess

Glebe, Australia

#19 Jan 8, 2008
MeMe wrote:
Going on about Oprah being rich? Good for her. 99.999% of the riches in North America is owned by white people who don't help anyone ever.
atleast they're not running around gloating at how much money they have.

“mms”

canberra

#20 Jan 8, 2008
is Oprah muslim? I dont think she is....
Mandy

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Jan 9, 2008
I hate Oprah she is a racist ..Obama sucks too, if he was not black Oprah would not support him, she is very one sided when it comes to her kind!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oprah Winfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Oprah ,please help me (Oct '09) Oct 4 prettydecenthuman581 416
make a wish (Nov '08) Aug '17 Shonda Weems 16
corrupt police and cia destroyed my life (Mar '10) Jun '17 RotInHellNilram 9
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Jun '17 Dudley 1,089
vision boards Jun '17 marvin 1
News Oprah Winfrey chosen to speak at Agnes Scott gr... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wilbur Gene 3
oprah help me if you can please (Nov '10) Apr '17 Demetra Bruno 55
More from around the web