NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I did the Niall Horan Fan Fic but I lost it :(. So I'm re starting. Do not ask if u can be in the fan Fic just comment and support me and I'll pick the best supporters :). So here's the fan Fic.

Part 1.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ri-*

"Hey Macy!!"
"Heyyyy"
"So the concert tickets?"
"Oh ya!"
"no waayy!!"
"yep I got the tickets"
"omg Macy u dont understand how glad I am!! I got backstage passes!!!!"
"Yyyaaayyy!"
"Did your mom say yes?"
"Yea."
"mine too."
Both
"This calls forrrr SHOPPING SPREEE!!!!!"
"k I'm comin over."

I grabbed my jacket my phone and my wallet. "Mom I'm goin out with Macy" "Kk sweetie don't be late!"

I got my car keys. I got my car over the summer. When I turned 18. It was a convertible. Purple which I painted. I got in the car and drove to Macy's house. I walked over and knocked.

"Hey u ready? Hurry I accidently parked in a reserved parking I don't want them to tow my car."

"k I'm coming. Bye mom!"

She got in the seat beside me and we drive off to the mall.

"Turn on the radio!!!" Macy said.

I turned it on.

*Radio*

"It's gotta be you by one direction."

*Music starts*

I speed up and Macy puts her hands in the air.

"Yo I'm so glad u finally got your license. This is awesome!!"

"Yah right?"

Macy started singing. We finally got to the mall.

“Directioners. We are Family=)”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2012
NiallLover17 wrote:
I did the Niall Horan Fan Fic but I lost it :(. So I'm re starting. Do not ask if u can be in the fan Fic just comment and support me and I'll pick the best supporters :). So here's the fan Fic.

Part 1.

"Hey Macy!!"
"Heyyyy"
"Oh ya!"
"no waayy!!"
"yep I got the tickets"
"Yyyaaayyy!"
"Did your mom say yes?"
"Yea."
"mine too."
Both
"k I'm comin over."

I grabbed my jacket my phone and my wallet. "Mom I'm goin out with Macy" "Kk sweetie don't be late!"

I got my car keys. I got my car over the summer. When I turned 18. It was a convertible. Purple which I painted. I got in the car and drove to Macy's house. I walked over and knocked.

"Hey u ready? Hurry I accidently parked in a reserved parking I don't want them to tow my car."

"k I'm coming. Bye mom!"

I turned it on.

*Radio*

*Music starts*

"Yah right?"

you should really keep going!
Great beggining!(:
Kevin?!??
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
NiallLover17 wrote:
Part 1.
"Hey Macy!!"
"Heyyyy"
"Oh ya!"
"no waayy!!"
"yep I got the tickets"
"Yyyaaayyy!"
"Did your mom say yes?"
"Yea."
"mine too."
Both
"k I'm comin over."
"k I'm coming. Bye mom!"
I turned it on.
*Radio*
*Music starts*
"Yah right?"
OMB!! As of now i am officially addicted to this fanfic!! Plz keep going!!(:
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Are u ever gonna write more??
NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos wrote:
Are u ever gonna write more??
Yea yea I will!!!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2012
NiallLover17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea yea I will!!!
yay!
NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Part 2

"Ok, which one should I wear? One direction sparkly dress or One direction shirt with sparkling shorts?" I asked Macy.

"Well I want to wear the dress so u should wear the shirt and the sparkly shorts."

"Hah. Okay."

**********Before the concert!!*******

"let's get there early so we can get the front spot." I said.

We ran out my front door and in my car.

**** Me and Macy's checklist.***

Cute clothes----- Uh, CHECK
Tickets------ CHECK
Backstage passes---- CHECK
And beautiful faces----- Uh, DUH!! CHECK

*****at the concert.*****

We ran out my car and in the door.

"Tickets?" The security guard said.

"Right. Here."

We handed the tickets to the security guard.
He scanned them

"Weird concert..."

We finally came to the stage YES! First ones here!!! We came to the very front.

*******after the song*****

"I think it's time we head backstage." I said

"Alright get the passes ready." Macy replied

"passes?" The security guard said

I pulled them out and showed him. He scanned them. "Alright go in." he said

We went in

Macy looks like

Blond hair
Brown eyes

I look like

Brown hair
Green eyes.

Me and Macy walked backstage.

"HARRY!!!" Macy said running to Harry.

"Hello love. What is your name?"

"M-m-my name i-I-is M-M-M-Macy" Macy said her voice shaking.

"Nice to meet you M-M-M-Macy." Harry said laughing. Macy smiled.

"So maybe we should get to know each other more." Harry said.

"I I would love to!" Macy replied.

I looked around. It's impossible that Niall isn't here. I thought. Then I heard a crunch. I turned around and there's Niall a bowl of chips in his hand sitting in the couch all alone. This is my chance. I thought.

I went over to Niall. "Hi Niall!"
"Hey."
"I'm Alexis but you can call me Lexis or Lexi doesn't really matter."
"Ok I will call u Lexi."
"thanks." I said smiling.
"Oh, sit down!" Niall said scootching over.
"Thanks." I said smiling. I sat on the couch.
Louis came over. Oh no. The joker.

"Look at those love birds. Isn't it just beautiful? Don't you think Zayn?" Louis said. "Zayn! ZAYN!!" Louis said marching over to Zayn. "What are you doing Zayn?!?!" Louis said "If Paul catches you this girl will be kicked out! You know Paul doesn't like it when we smootch backstage!!!" Louis said "OH NO! I FORGOT KEVIN!!!!" "Sorry Tori. Louis can be a bit- thats all just a bit." "Heeheehee!!" Tori said Zayn leaned back in. Louis ran back over to Zayn "Alright I got Kevin." "Yay!! Louis!!!" Someone said. Great all of them have girlfriends except for Niall and Liam. I looked over to Niall. "So, any particular girl your interested in." I asked "Yea this one girl. I like girls with dark hair and light eyes." Niall said gazing into my light green eyes. "kind of like you. I like them to be funny, smart, pretty..." OMG!! Was Niall talking about me??!?!? Was I that one girl?? "Niall I know that what I'm about to do is going to shock you and your probably gonna hate me forever." I stopped talking and leaned in to kiss Niall. I was aiming for the cheek but his lips turned and mine did and suddenly my lips were on his. We finally seperated from the kiss. Somehow Niall got me to sit on his lap. My head was on his shoulder and he was cradling me like a baby. "Niall?" I said looking up to him. "Yea?" "Am I the girl you like?" "Lexi, you stole my heart." he leaned in.

----------

By the way people, none Louis and Zayn and Liam don't have Perry, Eleanor or Daniella in this fanfic.
NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Alright 5 more comments and I'll write more. Unless im busy with school
Camryn

Patchogue, NY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
More this is absolutely amazing. Good job.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 19, 2012
More!!
NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Sorry one more comment to excited oh look! I just commented!!! Here's part 3 maybe
NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Part 3

Nialls P.O.V.

This girl was perfect. She was funny and beautiful. I felt like she's the one. I just had to ask her to the beach. "Hey Lexi? Um when u get this message could u call me back? I need to ask you something. Thanks." hmmm. Wait. We aren't even dating. I'll ask her to be my girlfriend at the beach.

Lexi's P.O.V.

"I should really call Niall back." I said I grabbed my cellphone. I dialed his number. "Hey Lexi babe!!!"
"Hi Niall." I said my face turned red. "So what was it you wanted to ask me?" I asked him "you wanna come to the beach? Oh and is it okay if I call you babe?" "Yea Niall its fine and sure I'll come." "K I'll pick you up in a sec." "Kk."

Nialls P.O.V

I love it the way she says 'Kk' it's just so cute. And the way her eyes sparkle. And how she acts like a kitten around me. She's so cute! Oh I wonder what it would be like to run my fingers through her hair. And oh! I hope it's a yes. If its a yes then I'll ask her mom if she can come live with the rest of one direction. I really feel like she- "NIAAALLLLL!!!" "What is it this time?" "I CAN'T FIND KEVIN ANYWHERE!!! I'VE LOOKED IN MY BAG IN MY DRESSER IN MY CLOTHES IN MY BED UNDER MY PILLOW IN THE BENCH IN THE COUCH AND I CAN'T FIND KEVIN!!!!!!!! WHHHHEEEERRREEEEE IIISSSS KEVVVVIIIINNNNN?!?!??!?!! " oh no. When Louis loses Kevin it becomes a problem if he sees a couple he will, be his normal self but still. "Have u tried looking on the shelf?" I said pointing to the shelf behind Louis. "no... OH THERE'S KEVIN!!!!" "Ok I'm leaving to see--" "Oh your going to see your girlfriend?" "Oh my god Louis she isn't my girlfriend." "oh look. She's here." "Come in!" I heard Harry saying then I heard Lexi "Thanks, where's Niall?" I quickly stood up. "Upstairs in his room." "Kk thanks." there she goes again with Kk <3. I hear her running up the stairs she finds my room and starts running in and screaming Niall!!! She's coming to hug me so I am supposed to catch her and spin her around. She runs up to me and wraps her arms around me I wrap my arms around her and picked her up and spun her around. "I missed you so much! Niall I love you and if you will be my boyfriend then kiss me now- oh no! What did I say?!?!" "No its okay I was goin to ask u anyways." I said. "Kk" I leaned in and gave her the longest and probably first kiss in her life. Mmmm cherry...

----------

If it sounded a little inappropriate then sorry.
Mrs liam payne

Hurst, TX

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Awesome storey if ur looking for a gf for Liam I'm up for my name is Melisa i have blue eyes and brunette curly hair

Location hidden

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Keep going!(:
Ha can i take els place then(;
NiallLover17

Saint Thomas, Canada

#16 Sep 21, 2012
I need a gf for Louis!!!_!

:)
Camryn

Patchogue, NY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Canni be please. Let me know if you need a description
Camryn

Patchogue, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Camryn wrote:
Canni be please. Let me know if you need a description
I meant can I be Louis girlfriend please. I have dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes. I'm fun to be around. I'm kinda short(5'2). I love to fool around and have fun. Pull pranks. I'm caring sweet and loving. I love to ride horses. And we'll that's. it's. I really hope you choose me.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 21, 2012
NiallLover17 wrote:
I need a gf for Louis!!!_!

:)
Thats what i ment by i can take El's place lol!(:

Name: Hunter Grace Preston
Height: 5'6
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: hazel
Sports: Volleyball Basketball Track & Field and Cheer
Hobbies: Singing Dancing Hanging with friends cracking jokes
I am really ENERGETIC.
I get told to calm down alot!
Im really silly but serious at the same time. If you hang out with me there is never a dull moment.
I play guitar and piano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
initS (read backwards it's me) 12 hr Stewie2911 13
its been a while . . . 12 hr Stewie2911 26
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 16 hr awesome girl 510
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 22 hr 123lol 371
Live chat with me Liam Payne !!!! (Jan '14) Wed awesome girl 105
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) Wed emogirl 1,211
Does anyone want to iMessage me? I need someone... (Aug '12) Wed Blizzy 54
•••
•••

One Direction People Search