Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Name: Tori
Role: Louis' gf
Hair: long, dark brown, curly, super soft
Eyes: green like a dollar bill and sometimes blue like Louis' eyes!!
Personality: smart bubble ENERGETIC, fun loving, crazy, cool, nice. I am super duper nice to everyone (web people i don't like) but when you make me mad its scary haha!!!
Hobbies: I play pretty much every sport known to man. If you can name it, I probably play it!! Haha I live to play the piano and sing like a goofball. Sometimes I actually try to sing good and I'm pretty okay. But it's more fun when I sing really badly on purpose.
About me: I love 1D!!!! I also like Justin Bieber but I love One Direction way more. My life is pretty simple. I wake up, get ready, go to school, come home, do homework, sometimes hang out with friends, then I go to Ed and start the whole cycle over again!!!
Well that is pretty much my life! Hope I get picked!!!(:
Juliet

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Brooke Thompson wrote:
Ok Iam starting a fan fic and here are the parts I need
Liam's gf
Harry's gf
My BFF
Louis gf
Zayns gf
I'll try and think of more.xx
Leave your-
Name
Hobbies
And whatever you would like me to know.xx

Juliet
I have bright blue eyes and dirty blond hair
Singing and and dancing
I wanna be Harry's GF!! It would mean a lot if I got the part!!!!
HayleyLovesHarry

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Can I be Harry's gf?
Name:Hayley
Hobbies:Singing and Dancing
Personality:Nice,Funny,Loyal and Outgoing
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Brown
I love Cher Lloyd and 1D! I love taking long walks through the woods. I love music! I'm a Directioner and I'm proud lf it!

Hope I get the part!

Since: Sep 12

Hogsmeade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Name Taty nickname is Little Tart or Tat
Hair curly brown with light brown highlights medium length
Eyes hazel
Sports horseback riding barrel racing swimming diving soccer softball volleyball basketball water polo (but we play with no rules called Gutterball) and dancing
Personality smart funny adventurous sensitive but always puts on a brave face fun immature silly dorky and childish and very tomboyish
Likes horses SWIMMING reading writing dancing being silly with friends the color purple and koalas!
I sing with a couple of friends I play guitar drums and piano I'm an alto
I'm always dancing or singing or trying to be funny. I have 4 brothers. So nobody messes with me. I'm claustrophobic and I have a thing against other people's weird handled forks. I have been like this since I was 5 haha
Um I get straight a's I'm a sharpshooter I love paintball I can shoot a can from 200 feet away I love converse and vans and I love beanies! I'm a major soccer head I play anytime I can! I always stick up for anyone I am not afraid to get in a fight I won't throw the first punch but I will throw the last! Um nobody messes with me because I have 4 brothers that made me tough. Um I'm very sensitive but I always put on a strong face. I'm not afraid to get in front of crowds and I'm thinking about trying for  xfactor and I speak English spanish French and Italian. 
Can I be Liams gf?
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

My name is Jenna. I'm not allowed to post my age on the Internet, srry! I'm very funny and fun. I'm a little checky @ times. A lot of my friends tell me that I can make a person laff with like a snap of the fingers! I play the clarinet but I am able 2 get a sound out of every instrument in tune. I luv singing and acting, I've always wanted 2 become a singer but I never find an opertunaty! I play basketball, Fieldhockey and soccer. I have blue eyes and kinda short like medium length strawberry blonde hair. I'm usually very bubbly and out going but when I'm like upset its hard 4 me 2 hide my emotions! I wood like 2 b Harry's gf but I'd b happy with any role as long as I'm not some mean girl!

“POTATO!!”

Since: Aug 12

Starwars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

harry gf
Name:erin
Hair:short like justin biebers old hair and black
Eyes:Electric blue
Personslity:im very charming,flirty ,shy,outgoing silly,you will hear me before u see me ,im very romantic,loyal,caring,always there to make you laugh when your sad,random,everyones friend,friendly,sweet,innocent ,cheeky,talkative,smile a lot,carefree

Hobbies:eating if that is one,cooking,flirting,singing,d ancing,soccer I play it for fun,laughing

Likes:trying new foods espically sweets,flirting,shopping,telli ng jokes,cooking,dancing,singing, laughing,having fun partying

Dislike:being alone,not laughing,not having fun,being left out,boring stuff,being serious,being quiet

Extra info:i been in drama club I played the viola im a soprano in chorus I love soccer and baseball

Hope im ok good luck!(:

Kennedy Stylinson

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Name: Kennedy Erin Conder
Nickname: Ken ken or Dee
Role: your BFF or Harry's gf plzzzzz!
Hair: long dirty blonde with red velvet coloured tips :D I'm obsessed with it!
Eyes: piercing green like Harry's
Personality: I am smart, bubbly, care free. I will stick up for my friends no matter what. I am ver insecure but nobody can really tell. I am funny, clumsy and stubborn ;) I am a little shy at first then when u get to know me, you want me to shut the hell up! LLN
Hobbies: figure skating! Singing, dancing, acting, writing and drawing
Random facts!: I am 5'8, I am very tan all year round, I am apparently very pretty (but I don't think I am) I eat waaaaaaay to much.
Hope I get a part and good luck!
Brooke Thompson

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I will stop takeing auditions in 2 hours and let everyone know who gets the parts .xx so hurry up and get your auditions in
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Jenna wrote:
My name is Jenna. I'm not allowed to post my age on the Internet, srry! I'm very funny and fun. I'm a little checky @ times. A lot of my friends tell me that I can make a person laff with like a snap of the fingers! I play the clarinet but I am able 2 get a sound out of every instrument in tune. I luv singing and acting, I've always wanted 2 become a singer but I never find an opertunaty! I play basketball, Fieldhockey and soccer. I have blue eyes and kinda short like medium length strawberry blonde hair. I'm usually very bubbly and out going but when I'm like upset its hard 4 me 2 hide my emotions! I wood like 2 b Harry's gf but I'd b happy with any role as long as I'm not some mean girl!
Oh ya and Im inscure about myself and Im always the 1 my friends come 2 when they r upset cuz I listen and no what 2 say 2 make them smile and laff. I'm very sensitive and emotional. I'm always there 2 stand up 4 some1 who is getting hurt I just can't stand that. I've always wanted a boyfriend who will take care of me but @ the same time let me be my independent self so ya. Hope u pick me! It wood b awesome!
Rachael Styles Tomlinson

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Louis GF

Name: Rachael
Nickname: Rach or Rachey
Hair: Light Brown - Blonde, wavy,
Eyes: hazel
Personality: Smart, kind, shy but loud, random, bubbly, caring
Hobbies: Piano, guitar, drama, reading, soccer, art, singing, dancing, songwriting,
Facts: I'm 5'2, pale skin like Niall, eats quite a lot, English :D
Loves: 1D, Tom Daley, Little Mix, Union J

Hope to get the part, good luck to everyone! I
Nicole Malik

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Zayns gf

Name:Nicole
Nickname:Nickie
Hair:Brown with blonde tips
Eyes:hazel
Personality:nice,sweet,shy but then outgoing,loving and caring
Hobbies:drawing,listening to music and singing
Sports:volkeyball,basketball,b aseball and socce
Brooke Thompson

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

K I think I have a pretty good idea who I want to pick... But I'll wait 30 more minuts for anyone else to audition.xx
Lena

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Can i be Louis's GF?
My name is lena
Straight brown hair with a slight red tint
Blue eyes
I play volleyball but not on a team
I have glasses but i wear my contacts more often
I like reading and drawing
Im kinda talented at doing hair
And i sing a little
I am shy but once you get to know me you will find out that i am a very funny and outgoing person
And i play the clarinet
I dont like heights, beans, or scary movies
i have stage fright
I hope i get the part!!
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Can u tell us who u want 2 pick so far?
Renee

Navarre, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Harrys gf!! Im a shy and sweet girl at first but once you get to know me im a bubbly, funny, energetic, still sweet, out going, intelligent, friendly, and smiling type of girl
I love the beach, food, cooking, traveling, animals, hanging with friends, making people laugh (but i can be serious if i need to), abd anything thats fun!!!
I play volleyball abd tennis and i babysit for a girl who reminds me of baby lux:)
Im not agraid to stand up for myself and the people that i care about and im nice ans sweet to you if your nice back... But i still love to make people smile:)
I have long straight brown hair, hazel eyes, and tanish skin
I 5ft5 and im 16 years young!!!
I hope your fanfic goes well!!!!:)))
Brooke Thompson

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

So far I have
Zayns gf: Nicole
Liam's gf: taty
And I am nialls gf in the story
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Can I be anyone's gf plz ? But mainly Louis' gf plz?
Name:Izzy and I hate it when ppl call me Isabella!(:
Age: 16 but I if I get a part can I be 18 or 19 in the story??
Hair: long wavy and black with aqua blue tips
Eyes: bright peircing and electric blue
Personality: bubby, cheeky, cute, nice, funny, crazy, random, prankster, jokester, and I'm sometimes calm but mainly crazy and random. And I'm actually a VERY caring girl unless u make me angry then u better run like heck away!! And I'm bipolar!
Hobbies: playing instruments and sports and baseball and boxing. Eating Carrots Hehehhe and playing guitar and listening to 1D and Jb an playing football swimming figure skating(MY PASSION IN LIFE IS FIGURE SKATIING!!) ive won 8 competitions. and just pulling pranks!!
About me: I LOVE JB AND 1D!! They are my life!! I know every jb and 1D song on piano and guitar! I also love being crazy and love to pull pranks and fool around! And I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE JB!! I went to 4 of his concerts and was the one less lonely girl in one of them!! It was by far the happiest an best day of my life!!(: I was crying when I met Justin backstage!!(:
Plz pick me!!(:
Brooke Thompson

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Ok I got all the gfs handled
Liam's gf: taty
Louis's gf: izzy
Nialls gf: me
Zayns gf: Nicole
Ok and it was super hard picking Harry's gf but Iam ganna go with Renee.
Brooke Thompson

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I do need a BFF and I can maby get other parts too.xx

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its been a while . . . 1 hr Jax_Styles 12
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 5 hr Babyxoxo 264
Austin Mahone, wanna chat? xxx (Jul '12) 6 hr maddie 84
Lonely Girl here!!! :( chat? (Aug '12) 8 hr george 46
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 9 hr megan allen 494
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 9 hr ericka hunt 1,085
Its Niall Horan (Jun '12) 10 hr Elizabeth Sarvent 793

Search the One Direction Forum:
•••
•••