Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Hey guys it's me Katie again it just keeps getting worse no matter what I try he won't even let me forget about it what should I do?
Sarah

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Hi.
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Sarah wrote:
Hi.
Hi do you have any advice for me could really use you help
Abby Tomlinson

Hopkinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Say shut up u a**hole
The only reason I'm crying is because u are so ugly and fat
Reise

Milford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Just go and talk to someone and the bully will be out in the open and it will know that you can take charge to
Lexi

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Tell a friend or a parent you trust. Don't let the bully take you down. I've been bullied my whole lifetime. Don't let thrm stand in youre way :)
RealLouisTomlins on

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Abby Tomlinson wrote:
Say shut up u a**hole
The only reason I'm crying is because u are so ugly and fat
Woah woah woah that's only gonna make them madder tell an adult if some one or something is bothering u
Brooklyn

Todd, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Katie styles wrote:
Hey guys it's me Katie again it just keeps getting worse no matter what I try he won't even let me forget about it what should I do?
Hi. I get clled emo just bc I wear converse and I write lyrics on my wrist. Demi Lovato rlly inspires me do I write lyrics to her songs on my wrist, and someone came up to me and said "Is that to cover ur scars?? Emo." and then they laughed):
Abby Tomlinson

Hopkinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Sorry l just hate bullies, sorry lou! Don't listen 2 me Katie, listen 2 Lou
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Liam Payne wrote:
I will help i got bullied when i was younger.
Thanks so you have any advice for me Liam
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

RealLouisTomlinson wrote:
<quoted text>Woah woah woah that's only gonna make them madder tell an adult if some one or something is bothering u
Hey Louis untold my mom and dad once and it didn't help cause they went and talked to his mom and his mom didn't care and he knew I told on him so he just started making it even worse by getting kids to help him he makes me cry every day and have no friends to help either cause of him
Brooklyn

Todd, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Liam Payne wrote:
I used to get punched in the back almost everyday): I get called really dirty names just bc I look older than really am. Idk how to stop it either.
Riley Styles

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

I got bullied a couple o weeks ago. It was about a rumor. I went to a teacher about the situation and she told me to ignore every thing. It truly does work. Don't give them anything to get at. So, if you say something to them
They could make a joke out of it. It really sucks but push them out of your life if It truly can't get better.
That's my advice.:) Hope it helPs.
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Riley Styles wrote:
I got bullied a couple o weeks ago. It was about a rumor. I went to a teacher about the situation and she told me to ignore every thing. It truly does work. Don't give them anything to get at. So, if you say something to them
They could make a joke out of it. It really sucks but push them out of your life if It truly can't get better.
That's my advice.:) Hope it helPs.
Try to ignore it but that doesn't work he won't let me walk away without hurting me or making me cry
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Katie styles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Louis untold my mom and dad once and it didn't help cause they went and talked to his mom and his mom didn't care and he knew I told on him so he just started making it even worse by getting kids to help him he makes me cry every day and have no friends to help either cause of him
Have any more advice
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Liam Payne wrote:
Do you have any advice? I try to ignore t but he won't let me walk away with out crying or hurting me and telling my mom and dad don't work cause I tried it before and I figured out next year he's gonna be in all my classes and now I'm thinking of staying home from school next year to keep from getting hurt what should info Liam
Brooklyn

Todd, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I get clled emo just bc I wear converse and I write lyrics on my wrist. Demi Lovato rlly inspires me do I write lyrics to her songs on my wrist, and someone came up to me and said "Is that to cover ur scars?? Emo." and then they laughed):
I rlly need advice...
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Hey guys I'm now on my iPod and it's almost dead reply and give me advice I will look and reply tommorow love you guys and thanks for helping need all I can get and tommorow I promise I will reply night peeps it's also 11 Alcock at night were I am so good night and will reply to everything I get on this tommorow:D 1 D 4ever
savannah luvs 1D

Edison, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

well i really need help toooo i get bullied by guys and girls cuz im so ugly in 31 out of 34 in my grade so i get bullied i dnt no how to fix it
Katie styles

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I rlly need advice...
We both need advice! But mines much worse than oh your emo but I wish good luck to you and maybe these directioners and one direction can help both of us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 1 hr Jake 380
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 2 hr daisiemay9 462
Leaked Uncensored Liam Payne Naked Selfie 5 hr OhMy 2
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 5 hr Abbz 1,073
Hello Uae girls 12 hr ali-jaan 1
Chat with Niall James Horan!! :) (May '12) 20 hr emily lattimer 243
Hey guys its Zayn Malik. This is your chance to... (Jul '12) 20 hr Caitlin james 336
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 20 hr READ THIS 208
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••