My style, got Harry Styles (a fan fic)

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#1 Sep 15, 2012
"Have you evr noticed how ZAYNS hair is always so perfect, and how Harry's dimples are just in the right spot and how-" I put my hand over my friend hunters mouth.
"Calm.Down" I tell her slowly then take my hand off.
"Hunter? What did we tell you?" my BFF sarah asks crossing her arms we both give her stern looks.
"That I'm not aloud to fan girl unless you start the fan girling..." Hunter groans in reply
"Good Hunter!" I say like you would to a pet. We all laugh.
"Sooo, who wants to go to the mall?" Hunter asks changing the subject.
"Sure! I need more shoes!" My friend Paige says looking up from her phone. Sarah and I roll our eyes at each other.
"Are you texting, Alex?" Hunter asks mocking her with a lovey dovey voice. I laugh.
"Soooooo? Who cares? At least I talk to my boyfriend! Sarah and jeramey never ever speak to eacother!!!" She replys in defense.
"Hay! Don't be mean! He doesn't have a phone! It's not his fault!"Sarah says unhappily "ya Ill go to the mall! I wanna go get ice cream!" She adds sounding crazy. We all get up and head over to the mall in toronto.
Once we got there Me and Sarah left Paige and Hunter to go and get Ice cream from baskin robins.
"Okay,What do you want?" Sarah asks. We had argued over who would pay earlier and Sarah won, playing the 'it's part of your birthday gift!' card, since it was actually yesterday.
"I don't know yet...." I start walking with all my bags from shopping in my hands there was soo much! Just then I bump into some body and all of my bags fall down."Oh my god! I'm so, so, so, soooooo sorry!" I apologies getting down to pick up my things.
"It's alright, do you want some help love?" Wait a minute... I would know that British accent anywhere. Oh. my. God. I just bumped into Harry Styles!

Did you like it????
I'll continue after 3 comments!

“Directioners. We are Family=)”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 15, 2012
No i dont like it. I love it!
Tara

Levittown, PA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
More!
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#4 Sep 15, 2012
more!
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Okay I'm writing more now
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Continueing part one...

"Umm... No thanks, I've, I've got it."I reply in total shock. I put my head up Nd I notice Harry smiling at me.
"May I ask you're name?" Harry asks politely
"Oh I'm Kennedy! Nice to meet you!" I reply waaay to cheerfully. His smile gets larger now and I almost melt.
"A pretty name to go with a pretty face, I should've guessed." I giggle
"thanks! And you look even more beautiful in person." I admired.Smooth Kennedy, smooth.
"You know who I am?" He asked sounding shocked
"Well, yeah I'd know you anywhere! My friends and I are big fans of one direction." I explain. How could he think i dint know him?!?!
"But you are so calm, even most fans who act calm still don't seem normal, you don't scream like-" Harry gets cut off by a screaming girl, I look over in that direction(hehehe one direction...) and I see that it was Paige and Hunter!
"Like that." Harry says finishing
"OH MY GOD!!! HARRY STYLES!I ABSOLOUTLY LO-" Hunter covers Paige's mouth like I did with her earlier.
"Rember that Kennedy and Sarah say we aren't aloud to fan girl unless they are!" Hunter reminds Paige almost mimicking Sarah earlier
"Do you know them?" Harry asks
"yup! Harry these are my friends. Hunter and Paige." I introduce them
"well its nice to meet you Paige, but could you please not act all crazy like Hunter said?" Harry asks sounding a bit scared I giggle.Hunter? Not fan girling? And Paige? Fan girling? Maybe Paige they switched minds...
"Okay! Sorry Harry!" Dhe says still sounding like a fan
" Can you get Sarah?" I ask trying to get them to leave
"Okay! Let's go Paigey-poo!"'Hunter announces grabbing her arm and bringing her
"sorry about them..." I apologize
" It's okay love, but I have to go to the studio, maybe I'll see you again." Harry says kissing me on the cheek then running off.
" Hey gurl, what's up?" I hear Sarah ask me from behind I stand there frozen
"Harry styles just kissed me."

3 more comments and I'll do more! Tell me how it is or how I can manye improve it

“Directioners. We are Family=)”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Yay im in it lol!(:
Thanks
Me? Not fangirling? uhoh lol
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Hunter Stylinson143 wrote:
Yay im in it lol!(:
Thanks
Me? Not fangirling? uhoh lol
Lol don't worry you do later!
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Love it keep going!!!!:)
Nicole

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Awesome continue!!!!!!!
MIRELA LUVS 1D

Plainville, CT

#12 Sep 15, 2012
Love it!!!
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#13 Sep 15, 2012
"Wait, what?" Sarah asks turning me to face her.
"Harry Syles.From one direction.just kissed me." I repeat in just as much shock as her.
"What?!?! HE WAS MINE!!!" Hunter yells jokingly at me.
"awww poor you." Paige says sarcastically all of us laugh exept for hunter.
"Fine. You can have him. I'll date Luke." Hunter cruely says. Luke was my ex.
"hunter too far " Paige tells her.
"oh no. It's fine Paige. She can have him. I dumped his sorry butt 2 months ago." I stated using hand gestures.
"I thought he dumped you?"
"Well, I say, I dumped him." I tell her nodding my head
"Cause that's how it should've been." Sarah yells quietly.
"Okay,let's go. Our parents wanted us back by 7 and it's already 6:30." Paige reminds us.
"but oshawas an hour and a half away!" I worried
"Well that's why we have nerds to invent us cell phones!"Sarah Laughs pulling her Blackberry out.
"you're such a blonde sometimes." Hunter states. About an Hour later we all are checked into a big fancey hotel which name I can't per ounce even if I tryed. Probly French. Our room wasn't large but it had two king beds to fit two of us in each. Perfect! We all went to bed early that night for a Saturday.10:00 it was very weird but we were all so exausted none of us cared.
The next morning I woke up around 7 which was normal for me during the school year but everyone else slept in so I decided to take a walk around Toronto. I put on a bright pink dress that I had bought yesterday and left quietly. I had been walking for about a half hour when I hear something.
"Kennedy!" I stop walking to see if it was just me "Kennedy!" This time I turned around and saw Harry!
"how did you know it was me?" I asked curiously when he stopped in front of me.
"I remembered that dress from yesterday it had been the one that fell out. And your red hair is unique." He replys
"wow! You actually remembered what it looked like?" I ask in shock, I didn't know if I should be flattered or weirded out.
"Well, yeh. I remembered everything about you. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Please 3 comments so I can continue!!!! I wanna write hopefully as much as you wanna read it!
MIRELA LUVS 1D

Plainville, CT

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Kennedy Stylinson wrote:
"Wait, what?" Sarah asks turning me to face her.
"Harry Syles.From one direction.just kissed me." I repeat in just as much shock as her.
"What?!?! HE WAS MINE!!!" Hunter yells jokingly at me.
"awww poor you." Paige says sarcastically all of us laugh exept for hunter.
"Fine. You can have him. I'll date Luke." Hunter cruely says. Luke was my ex.
"hunter too far " Paige tells her.
"oh no. It's fine Paige. She can have him. I dumped his sorry butt 2 months ago." I stated using hand gestures.
"I thought he dumped you?"
"Well, I say, I dumped him." I tell her nodding my head
"Cause that's how it should've been." Sarah yells quietly.
"Okay,let's go. Our parents wanted us back by 7 and it's already 6:30." Paige reminds us.
"but oshawas an hour and a half away!" I worried
"Well that's why we have nerds to invent us cell phones!"Sarah Laughs pulling her Blackberry out.
"you're such a blonde sometimes." Hunter states. About an Hour later we all are checked into a big fancey hotel which name I can't per ounce even if I tryed. Probly French. Our room wasn't large but it had two king beds to fit two of us in each. Perfect! We all went to bed early that night for a Saturday.10:00 it was very weird but we were all so exausted none of us cared.
The next morning I woke up around 7 which was normal for me during the school year but everyone else slept in so I decided to take a walk around Toronto. I put on a bright pink dress that I had bought yesterday and left quietly. I had been walking for about a half hour when I hear something.
"Kennedy!" I stop walking to see if it was just me "Kennedy!" This time I turned around and saw Harry!
"how did you know it was me?" I asked curiously when he stopped in front of me.
"I remembered that dress from yesterday it had been the one that fell out. And your red hair is unique." He replys
"wow! You actually remembered what it looked like?" I ask in shock, I didn't know if I should be flattered or weirded out.
"Well, yeh. I remembered everything about you. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Please 3 comments so I can continue!!!! I wanna write hopefully as much as you wanna read it!
omg!! More!!
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#15 Sep 15, 2012
If you're reading it plz comment I already have the next 3 parts made and if enough people read it I'll do one where it's as long as 4 parts together but for this I need 10 comments until that though I want 3 for one part
Nicole

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#16 Sep 15, 2012
AMAZAYN
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Amazayn
Fabolouis
Phenomeniall
Brilliam
Extraordiharry
Please
Keep
Going
Come
On
There u have 10 comments NOW CONTINUE!!!!!!
Aria

Plainville, CT

#18 Sep 15, 2012
WOW!! This is amazing!!
Hannah Banana

Plainville, CT

#19 Sep 15, 2012
This is spectacular!! U r so talented!!
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Nickie wrote:
Amazayn
Fabolouis
Phenomeniall
Brilliam
Extraordiharry
Please
Keep
Going
Come
On
There u have 10 comments NOW CONTINUE!!!!!!
Lol from different people but nice try!
And I am posting the next part now!
Dylan (i'm a girl)

Plainville, CT

#21 Sep 15, 2012
U r such a talented writer!! This is wonderful!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i cant stop crying!!!!!!!! im really sad!!!!!!! 3 hr Bree 32
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 hr Tyler 539
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 5 hr bogey girl from b... 1,384
What is Harry styles real snapchat 5 hr bogey girl from b... 6
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 9 hr AlyssHeart 1,715
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) 19 hr lizzie 235
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 19 hr shaquonda 583
More from around the web