First Prev
of 51
Next Last
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Part one
I had been waiting in line for 5 hours to see One Direction(the greatest band in the history of the whole universe) I wanted to be last in line so I could leave a lasting impression. I finally got up there. Zayn was first. I gave him my CD to sign and he smiled at me!!! He stood up and told all the other boys "10!!" and sat back down and handed me the CD. Next was Louis. He winked at me!! He signed the CD, jumped on the table and screamed "10!!!!!" then offered me a carrot!!! I was in shock at this point. Niall was up next. He signed the CD and stood up on his chair. "I believe this girl is a 10" then sat back down. Liam was up after Niall. He signed the CD, flirty smiled at me and yelled "10!!!" from his seat. Now it was Harry. My favorite. He looks at me and smiles his super cute flirty smile. He signs the CD, but he writes his number next to his name!!!!!!!!! He looks me straight in the eye and said to me "I think you are and infinity" (; 

This is my first fanfic so tell me if you like it!!!!! Please leave 3 comments and then I will move on!!! Thanks!!!(:
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Sorry that it's so short I promise the other ones will be longer!!!!(:
Hannah Knick

Newport News, VA

#3 Jul 28, 2012
It's really great please write more :)
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Hannah Knick wrote:
It's really great please write more :)
Thanks!!! If I get a few more comments I will!!(:
Jennifer Tomlinson

London, UK

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Luv it! Have U got gfs? If u don't can I have Louis? If u already have gfs it's ok :) pls continue wiv your story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Me gusta write more por favor :)
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Thanks guys I am writing more!!!!! And yeah I already have gfs sorry!! They will be in the story a little later. I am going to go write more right now!!
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Part one continued 
I was in so much shock I didn't know what to say! I just smiled at him. I yell goodbye to all the boys then start to walk away. As soon as I start walking a feel a hand on my shoulder. I hear someone with a very gorgeous British accent tell me, " Don't go. Stay for a little while longer please. I need to know more about you. I need you." I turn around and see that Harry said that to me!!!! I am so glad I was last in line because who knows what would have happened if I wasn't?!?! All the boys look at me and start asking me all these questions. Zayn"what's your name?" Niall"what's your favorite food?" Liam: "how old are you?" Louis: "will you be my bestfriend?" Harry: "will you go on a date with me?" I just look at them in shock. I take in a deep breath and think to myself 'did this really happen?' so I just take in another deep breath and answer their questions. Zayn: My name is Theresa. Niall: my favorite food is lobster. Liam: I am 17. Louis I would love to be your bestfriend.(i heard Louis in the background scream SCORE!! And Harry, I would love to go on a date with you (; Then, Harry leaned in and kissed my check. 
3 comments please!!!(:
Sara

Grand Rapids, MN

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Great just great keep going
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#10 Jul 28, 2012
2 more comments please!!
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Can I just get at least one more comment please??
Jennifer Tomlinson

London, UK

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Continue!
Anonymous

Spotsylvania, VA

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Lov it plzz continue
Hannah Knick

Newport News, VA

#14 Jul 28, 2012
More like 6 comments!:) Great job keep writing love
Lauren

Australia

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Keep going!!!
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Thanks so much guys!! Sorry I was at the pool. Writing more now!!!!! Oh and btw the girls who are their gfs will be coming up soon(;
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Part one continued
After he kissed my check he smiles at me for a long time. I kissed his check back and he blushed. He looked at me and said "I want to take you to my favorite Mexican restaurant. Please come" as I start to answer Louis jumps in and says "I WANNA COME TOOOOOOO!!!" Then Zayn, Liam, an Niall insist that they are coming too. Harry asked me if I was ok with that and I said that was fine. But Liam said "I wanna bring Jennifer!!" Zayn said that Larissa had to come. Louis said he was going to cry if Sara wasn't coming. Niall begged us to let Kenzi come too. Harry just mouthed to me "Sorry." I mouthed back "it's ok". So it turns out my date with Harry turned out to be 5 couple date!!! But I didn't mind. I wanted to get to know all the guys so it was cool. I made Harry promise me one thing though. "Harry?" "yes love?" he responded. I asked him "will you promise me one day you will take me on that date with just you and me?" he looked at me, smiled, and said "anything for you love" I melted inside when he said that!! Then I had to go but he made me promise I would text him so I did!!! But first I had to call my bestfriend Lauren and tell her all the exciting news!!!!!!! 
Three comments please!!! Thank you so much for the support guys!!! Please tell your friends to read it!!!!!! Thanks!!(:
Haleyluvsnialler

Bennettsville, SC

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Awwww! I love this fanfic :)
TheOneAndOnlyMrs Styles

Campbell, CA

#19 Jul 28, 2012
Haleyluvsnialler wrote:
Awwww! I love this fanfic :)
aww thanks!
Haleyluvsnialler

Bennettsville, SC

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Ur welcome :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 9 min Trayvon 1,406
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 1 hr Zayn Malik 580
For John... I need to tell you something.. BRAELYN 1 hr Braelyn 1
Should I leave topix?? BRAELYN!! 2 hr Braelyn 1
Who has had sex before? 3 hr Tatum 148
Goodbye everyone BRAELYN 3 hr Braelyn 23
look at this human! 3 hr Braelyn 36
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 hr jacksontake 518
More from around the web