IZZY!!...I'm back:)~America

Posted in the One Direction Forum

America luvs life

Durham, NC

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I'm only back cuz Maci promised me a horse. That and I missed u and....

“LIAM PAYNE IS MY BABY!!(;”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
I'm only back cuz Maci promised me a horse. That and I missed u and....
Awww yayyyyyyy ur back! I missed u too. And did u miss domo(Dominic) too?
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Duh!! But Kenzi likes him. She's perfect, I'll have to find somebody else...He'll like her. He prob hates me. He will tlk one minute then won't come on for like hours!!

Location hidden

#4 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
Duh!! But Kenzi likes him. She's perfect, I'll have to find somebody else...He'll like her. He prob hates me. He will tlk one minute then won't come on for like hours!!
What did Hannah Montana say?? She said NOBODY'S PERFECT YOU LIVE AND YA LEARN IT!! So nobody's perfect. I don't get how anyone can hate you America. I think it would be impossible. I bet he loves u!
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#5 Nov 12, 2012
LOL, Hannah Montana...she was my idol!! NOT ANYMORE. And Jason hates me...DUH. He wishes I could die. He tells me that everyday!!:'( Ur my new bff on here. Maci is my bffffff offline. And Dominic doesn't like me. I know for a fact. I wish he did.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
LOL, Hannah Montana...she was my idol!! NOT ANYMORE. And Jason hates me...DUH. He wishes I could die. He tells me that everyday!!:'( Ur my new bff on here. Maci is my bffffff offline. And Dominic doesn't like me. I know for a fact. I wish he did.
IKR. Now she looks like Draco from Harry potter when he was a kid LOL. And who is this Jason kid? I just ya know......wanna have a little......um.....talk with him.
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Jason is my ex. I dated him for 11 months...offline.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
Jason is my ex. I dated him for 11 months...offline.
IMMA kill this boy.
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Good luck. He kills me everyday...:(

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
Good luck. He kills me everyday...:(
Ok now this boy is going down.
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#11 Nov 12, 2012
It'll be fine.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
It'll be fine.
No it won't!!
Dominic

Fairport, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Why do you think I don't like you? I'm sorry if I'm not on a lot.. I had football practice and then a party with my baseball team, I'll try to come on more.
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Dominic wrote:
Why do you think I don't like you? I'm sorry if I'm not on a lot.. I had football practice and then a party with my baseball team, I'll try to come on more.
Y would u like me? And sorry, I was just sayin ur not on a lot. I get that people are busy. I'm busy a lot to but I didn't have skewl today so I was less busy......
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Truedirectioner20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't!!
He just txt me!! Ughhh!!:'(
Dominic

Fairport, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
<quoted text> Y would u like me? And sorry, I was just sayin ur not on a lot. I get that people are busy. I'm busy a lot to but I didn't have skewl today so I was less busy......
Your so sweet and your personality, and I've never shared this before but my background has come with a lot of road blocks and many people have hurt me; emotionally and physically. I like it when I can relate to people :)

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2012
America luvs life wrote:
<quoted text>He just txt me!! Ughhh!!:'(
Tell him if he doesn't stop hurting you I will come to his house and kill him by roasting him over a hot fire until he is gone and then beat his bones to dust.
America luvs life

Durham, NC

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so sweet and your personality, and I've never shared this before but my background has come with a lot of road blocks and many people have hurt me; emotionally and physically. I like it when I can relate to people :)
Thanx:)
Dominic

Fairport, NY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
No problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nialls Snapchat (Sep '13) 49 min 1direction 11
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 15 hr 1d_lover_forever 1,242
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 15 hr 1d_lover_forever 520
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 15 hr Niall_lover_forever 523
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Thu diamond mansfield 1,150
5sos fans come chat Wed ash5soslove71193 4
ew i hate 5SOS -Mason (May '13) Wed asdfghjkl 32

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE