Not The Trip I Pictured~ by Horan_Cai...

Not The Trip I Pictured~ by Horan_Caitlyn

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Heyyy!”

Since: Sep 12

Topsail Island, NC

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Chapter 1
My name is Caitlyn. I have wavy, beach blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I’m wearing a pink and grey striped tank top and jean shorts. I’m with my friend in England. It was a really windy day, warm but windy. My friend Kaitlin and I were walking through a park in England. Kaitlin had brown hair that she had perfectly straightened with hazel eyes. She was wearing a yellow and grey off-shoulder top with white shorts. I was standing under a small tree, that had yellow flowers growing out of every leaf, and next to a black iron bench. My phone vibrated and I looked to see who it was. It was my boyfriend, Dylan. I smiled
” Hold on Dylan just texted me” I told Kaitlin.
“Oh my gosh you’re always texting Dylan!” she said. I opened the text and it read:
” Caitlyn, I really don’t like doing these things over text message....” I stopped reading.
” Can we sit down real quick?” I asked Kaitlin
“Sure, why? Is everything ok?” Kaitlin asked me while sitting down next to me
“I’m not sure, hold on.” I started back where I left off
” but I’ve met another girl. She’s really nice Caitlyn, and we’ve been talking for a while now. I hope you’re not mad, well I know you probably are, but I hope we can still be friends at least.” I was in complete shock.
“Caitlyn? Caitlyn?!“Kaitlin said loudly
“I can’t believe that just happened.” I said shaking my head
“What happened?! Caitlyn! What happened?!?!” She practically screamed at me.
“He…He broke up with me…..” It hurt to hear the words to even come out of my mouth. We had been together for two years.
“Caitlyn I am so sorry!” Kaitlin said.
When I sat down on the bench I didn’t realize that there was a boy next to me. He was wearing a grey beanie and dark sun shades. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he kept looking over at me every time I sniffled.
“Im okay… Im okay.. I knew this was coming …..I’ve caught him talking to Chloe before. I just didn’t think it would turn out like this.” I said while wiping my eyes.

I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and tell me what you think about it!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2012
KEEP GOING!!!:D

“everyone is perfect”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
Chapter 1
My name is Caitlyn. I have wavy, beach blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I’m wearing a pink and grey striped tank top and jean shorts. I’m with my friend in England. It was a really windy day, warm but windy. My friend Kaitlin and I were walking through a park in England. Kaitlin had brown hair that she had perfectly straightened with hazel eyes. She was wearing a yellow and grey off-shoulder top with white shorts. I was standing under a small tree, that had yellow flowers growing out of every leaf, and next to a black iron bench. My phone vibrated and I looked to see who it was. It was my boyfriend, Dylan. I smiled
” Hold on Dylan just texted me” I told Kaitlin.
“Oh my gosh you’re always texting Dylan!” she said. I opened the text and it read:
” Caitlyn, I really don’t like doing these things over text message....” I stopped reading.
” Can we sit down real quick?” I asked Kaitlin
“Sure, why? Is everything ok?” Kaitlin asked me while sitting down next to me
“I’m not sure, hold on.” I started back where I left off
” but I’ve met another girl. She’s really nice Caitlyn, and we’ve been talking for a while now. I hope you’re not mad, well I know you probably are, but I hope we can still be friends at least.” I was in complete shock.
“Caitlyn? Caitlyn?!“Kaitlin said loudly
“I can’t believe that just happened.” I said shaking my head
“What happened?! Caitlyn! What happened?!?!” She practically screamed at me.
“He…He broke up with me…..” It hurt to hear the words to even come out of my mouth. We had been together for two years.
“Caitlyn I am so sorry!” Kaitlin said.
When I sat down on the bench I didn’t realize that there was a boy next to me. He was wearing a grey beanie and dark sun shades. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he kept looking over at me every time I sniffled.
“Im okay… Im okay.. I knew this was coming …..I’ve caught him talking to Chloe before. I just didn’t think it would turn out like this.” I said while wiping my eyes.
I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and tell me what you think about it!
More its so good
rosie wants a horan hug

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Dec 13, 2012
More please!!!

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#5 Dec 13, 2012
AHHH! I just realized it cut half of the chapter out!! Well let me post the rest of that chapter! Sorry guys!): But thanks for all the nice comments haha

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Chapter 1 continued....
Chloe was the popular girl in my school. She had perfectly blonde hair, with a perfect smile, perfect body, well perfect everything really. No wonder Dylan chose her over me! As if Kaitlin read my mind she broke the silence
” Don’t think like that Caitlyn” Kaitlin said
“How do you know what I was thinking?” I asked with my eyebrows raised
“ I just do! Come on you’re my best friend!” She said laughing.
I smiled. It was a painful smile. All of a sudden the wind picked up. I looked beside me, just for curiosity, and the boy’s beside me beanie flew off. He whipped around to grab it and when he did his sun shades fell off too! He turned around and I recognized his face. My mouth dropped to the floor. After we stared at each other for a while he finally said “Umm, hi” in an adorable Irish accent.

Sorry about that guys! I posted that so late last night I didnt even think about checking! I'll post chapter 2 this afternoon!

“everyone is perfect”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
Chapter 1 continued....
Chloe was the popular girl in my school. She had perfectly blonde hair, with a perfect smile, perfect body, well perfect everything really. No wonder Dylan chose her over me! As if Kaitlin read my mind she broke the silence
” Don’t think like that Caitlyn” Kaitlin said
“How do you know what I was thinking?” I asked with my eyebrows raised
“ I just do! Come on you’re my best friend!” She said laughing.
I smiled. It was a painful smile. All of a sudden the wind picked up. I looked beside me, just for curiosity, and the boy’s beside me beanie flew off. He whipped around to grab it and when he did his sun shades fell off too! He turned around and I recognized his face. My mouth dropped to the floor. After we stared at each other for a while he finally said “Umm, hi” in an adorable Irish accent.
Sorry about that guys! I posted that so late last night I didnt even think about checking! I'll post chapter 2 this afternoon!
Wow! More!

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#8 Dec 13, 2012
I'm about done with chapter 2. Ill post it around 20 min or so

“everyone is perfect”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
I'm about done with chapter 2. Ill post it around 20 min or so
yay!

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Chapter 2
“Caitlyn do you know who this is?!” Kaitlin asked me.
“Of course I do…. You’re……You’re Niall!” I happened to stutter
“Yeah, I am.. Guys please don’t say anything! I just wanted to sit out here without any-“
I cut him off,” I swear I wont say a word!”
“Ok, good. So do you live here in England?” He asked It took me a while to believe that I was actually sitting AND talking to Niall!!
“Caitlyn! Answer him!” Kaitlin said
“Oh I’m sorry… Still can’t believe it’s really you! No, we don’t live here. We are staying in a hotel about a block away.” I said pointing my head in the direction of the hotel.
“Oh really? How long are you guys staying?” Niall asked while putting his beanie and shades back on.
“We will be down here for at least a month.” I said
” Hold on im getting a text.” Niall said grabbing his phone. I looked at Kaitlin and we both exchanged these ‘OMG WE ARE TALKING TO NIALL’ faces.
“Hey, do you guys have anywhere to be?” Niall asked
” No!” We both said simultaneously.
He laughed.
“Well then would you guys like to come meet the boys?” Niall said smiling
” YES!” We said at the same time again.
He laughed again. I was so embarrassed!
We stood up and started walking with Niall to go and meet the rest of the boys. I was totally screaming in my head, but acted completely normal on the outside.
“ Oh by the way I kinda overheard you guys talking. Sorry about what happened.” Niall said. I didn’t know whether to feel weird that he was listening to our conversation ( Not that he could help it, he was only two feet away from me!) or happy that he felt sorry for me. To be honest I had completely forgotten about Dylan until Niall brought that up.
“ It’s fine. He never treated me right anyways.” I said while looking down
” Yeah he never did.”Kaitlin said. She obviously felt left out.
“So what are you guys doing here in England?” Niall asked
“Well w-
“We are here because Im having a dance competition here.” Kaitlin cut me off.
She looked at me and smiled. I wasn’t mad I thought it was actually kinda funny. We started walking up into a hotel. Wait…. This was the hotel we were staying in!

Sorry this chapter is so short!

“everyone is perfect”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
Chapter 2
“Caitlyn do you know who this is?!” Kaitlin asked me.
“Of course I do…. You’re……You’re Niall!” I happened to stutter
“Yeah, I am.. Guys please don’t say anything! I just wanted to sit out here without any-“
I cut him off,” I swear I wont say a word!”
“Ok, good. So do you live here in England?” He asked It took me a while to believe that I was actually sitting AND talking to Niall!!
“Caitlyn! Answer him!” Kaitlin said
“Oh I’m sorry… Still can’t believe it’s really you! No, we don’t live here. We are staying in a hotel about a block away.” I said pointing my head in the direction of the hotel.
“Oh really? How long are you guys staying?” Niall asked while putting his beanie and shades back on.
“We will be down here for at least a month.” I said
” Hold on im getting a text.” Niall said grabbing his phone. I looked at Kaitlin and we both exchanged these ‘OMG WE ARE TALKING TO NIALL’ faces.
“Hey, do you guys have anywhere to be?” Niall asked
” No!” We both said simultaneously.
He laughed.
“Well then would you guys like to come meet the boys?” Niall said smiling
” YES!” We said at the same time again.
He laughed again. I was so embarrassed!
We stood up and started walking with Niall to go and meet the rest of the boys. I was totally screaming in my head, but acted completely normal on the outside.
“ Oh by the way I kinda overheard you guys talking. Sorry about what happened.” Niall said. I didn’t know whether to feel weird that he was listening to our conversation ( Not that he could help it, he was only two feet away from me!) or happy that he felt sorry for me. To be honest I had completely forgotten about Dylan until Niall brought that up.
“ It’s fine. He never treated me right anyways.” I said while looking down
” Yeah he never did.”Kaitlin said. She obviously felt left out.
“So what are you guys doing here in England?” Niall asked
“Well w-
“We are here because Im having a dance competition here.” Kaitlin cut me off.
She looked at me and smiled. I wasn’t mad I thought it was actually kinda funny. We started walking up into a hotel. Wait…. This was the hotel we were staying in!
Sorry this chapter is so short!
Good more! And what kind of dance?

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#12 Dec 13, 2012
1D 4 like eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Good more! And what kind of dance?
Which one would you prefer? Ballet, tap, hip hop, or any other you can think of?

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Oh and I'll post chapter three either tonight or tomorrow morning

“everyone is perfect”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
<quoted text> Which one would you prefer? Ballet, tap, hip hop, or any other you can think of?
hip hop

“everyone is perfect”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
Oh and I'll post chapter three either tonight or tomorrow morning
where i am its 8:34an on friday the 14th
claraloves1d

United States

#16 Dec 13, 2012
More:)

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#17 Dec 13, 2012
1D 4 like eva wrote:
<quoted text>where i am its 8:34an on friday the 14th
WOW! Its only 8:15 on Thursday 13th!

“everyone is perfect”

Location hidden

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Horan_Caitlyn wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! Its only 8:15 on Thursday 13th!
morning or night?

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Ok guys! Thanks for all the nice comments! I am going to post chapter three tomorrow morning. I wont be able to post anything tomorrow night or Saturday. I'm going to be at my aunt's house and she doesn't have wifi.

“Heyyy!”

Topsail Island, NC

#20 Dec 13, 2012
1D 4 like eva wrote:
<quoted text> morning or night?
night. Sorry forgot to mention that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 hr 1D5sos2008 571
camilia 4 hr camiliafifi 1
HarryStyles here!!! Who wants to chat for awhile?? 7 hr Naomi 114
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 19 hr ithiyas 1,592
I have HARRY STYLES REAL FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! (Sep '12) Thu Sofia Styles 159
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Thu kendra 1,429
Welcome To Our App:) This is the real 1D so cha... (Jun '12) Thu Emily from LT 88
More from around the web