Destiny Lones

Erie, PA

#43 Jul 28, 2012
yes yes yes please please !!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Canada

#44 Jul 28, 2012
Danielles POV
I saw his eyes flutter open I started to happily cry doctors ran in and took notes Kalyn and Harry ran in to see what was happening Kalyn came towards me with Harry by her side they joined my crying while Kalyn texted everyone.
Zayns POV
I looked up and saw Danielle crying and doctors running to me I don't what happened but I'm guessing a lot after that Kalyn and Harry came in both holding hands maybe he said what he.... WAIT Harry he is safe and alive good thIng he is the ladies man in the group!
Louis's POV
I got a text from Kalyn and I told everyone to get in the car they asked why but I glared at them the got in quickly while I brought balloons for the both of them.
Sorry it was super uper short I'll make it up soon
Kalyn
Rylee

Martinsville, IN

#45 Jul 28, 2012
Love it!!(:
Anonymous

Spotsylvania, VA

#46 Jul 28, 2012
This is so good keep goin plzz
Hannah Gator

Newport News, VA

#47 Jul 28, 2012
Please keep writing this is so good :)
Mrs_ONE DIRECTION

Corona, CA

#48 Jul 28, 2012
Omg Niall is so cute!!! He went to confront a guy for me!<333(:
1 Directioner

Alameda, CA

#49 Jul 28, 2012
Niall-cute!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#50 Jul 28, 2012
Not to be that person, but I need advice on a fanfic I started called Keys and Chords, pleaseeee check it out?:) ty

Canada

#51 Jul 28, 2012
Katie's POV
All the guys were holding us tight other than Louis, they didn't want us kidnapped again. I felt so safe with Niall in really starting to fall for him.
Nialls POV
We went to the room where Zayn was just before we walked in I felt Katie gone. Again. This sucks I looked all around screaming her name Liam was there holding Abby tighter I actually think she couldn't breathe.
Harry's POV
I saw Niall crying and screaming and Liam holding Abby tight super tight I ran to see what was going on. BAM. I heard Kalyn scream "Harry HELP!!!" but as soon as I turned around she was gone. I started balling I went with Louis to put the balloons beside his bed whenDestiny yelled and then vanished. I saw Danielle stare at Zayn I looked at Zayn heard Danielle scream and she was gone.
How about a fanfic marathon?:)
Brittany Tomlinson

Indio, CA

#52 Jul 28, 2012
Yeahhh

Location hidden

#53 Jul 28, 2012
Momomore!!!

Canada

#54 Jul 29, 2012
Kristys POV
I kidnapped all the girls I think Abby was to close to Liam I'll get her soon! I forced the girls that I'm there sister and that they got amnesia I felt so happy to know that I could have one direction all to myself!!! I will leave a death threat in the morning!
Harry's POV
I couldn't I wouldn't me and the lads couldn't stop it right before we were going to ask them the got kidnapped again! Life sucks I wished they came back!
Abby's POV
I ran to the girls washrooms Liam right outside the door I tried to clean up the mascara but it wouldn't budge! I felt someone cup my mouth and threw me in a dumpster!
Liam's POV
I heard her scream I kept yelling for her but nothing I quickly called 911 to get help I needed Abby back we needed them back!
Zayns POV
I saw everything how they were kidnapped the boys kept asking me what happened but I couldn't speak I lost my voice.

The Next Day

Nialls POV
I saw a note on the counter at home I read it starting crying and showed the others they got really mad and upset the po po were investigating the whole thing! They tried getting Zayns voice back to normal so he could help but Zayn might have lost his voice for sure!
Zayns POV
I just wanted a normal life! I hate this kristy girl!!! I wish I didn't audition for Xfactor and just were friends with lads and the girls!
Sorry it was short 2 comments for the next one:)
Kalyn

Canada

#55 Jul 29, 2012
I guess I should stop then
Mrs_ONE DIRECTION

Corona, CA

#56 Jul 29, 2012
Nooo keep going Plz don't stop!!!(:
Mrs_ONE DIRECTION

Corona, CA

#57 Jul 29, 2012
There two comments keep going!!!(:
Hannah Gator

Newport News, VA

#58 Jul 29, 2012
Please keep going!
hAyLeE

Anaheim, CA

#59 Jul 29, 2012
read one and a million :)
Destiny Lones

Erie, PA

#60 Jul 29, 2012
keep going pleaseee pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!
Bethany Wiczalkowski

York, PA

#61 Jul 29, 2012
Intense. (: .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camilia 29 min camiliafifi 1
HarryStyles here!!! Who wants to chat for awhile?? 3 hr Naomi 114
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 hr iamababypenguin 570
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 15 hr ithiyas 1,592
I have HARRY STYLES REAL FACEBOOK!!!!!!!! (Sep '12) 21 hr Sofia Styles 159
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Thu kendra 1,429
Welcome To Our App:) This is the real 1D so cha... (Jun '12) Thu Emily from LT 88
More from around the web