Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#429 Sep 21, 2012
Nialler_forever wrote:
Aww great part!! And :/ hope you feel better
Thanks.Tomorrow i have a softball game. i hope my ankle heals. But my mom said it takes about a weak for a sprained ankle to heal. BUMMER!!!!:( If you want i will tell you how i sprained it.
Sincerely,
Kaileigh
Shelbylovesonedi rection

Neepawa, Canada

#430 Sep 21, 2012
More!! So good!
Anna

Overland Park, KS

#431 Sep 21, 2012
So good(:
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#432 Sep 22, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.Tomorrow i have a softball game. i hope my ankle heals. But my mom said it takes about a weak for a sprained ankle to heal. BUMMER!!!!:( If you want i will tell you how i sprained it.
Sincerely,
Kaileigh
awwww feel better!!!
Kaileigh

Brooklyn, NY

#433 Sep 22, 2012
1D LOVER wrote:
<quoted text> awwww feel better!!!
I'm at my softball game right now. I'm going to try to run on a sprained ankle. I have a brace on it. I sprained my ankle at recess. My ankle gives out once every month. When I was running my ankle gave out and I sprained it. It hurts so bad!:( Oh well in softball you have to shake it off.
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#434 Sep 22, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at my softball game right now. I'm going to try to run on a sprained ankle. I have a brace on it. I sprained my ankle at recess. My ankle gives out once every month. When I was running my ankle gave out and I sprained it. It hurts so bad!:( Oh well in softball you have to shake it off.
just tell yourself you can do it and keep your mind set on it. You can do it If you really try.
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#435 Sep 22, 2012
Jst keep going you can do it!!!
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#436 Sep 22, 2012
i won my first game.15 to 10.But i lost my second game.9 to 16.Now I am in my room eating McDonalds.
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#437 Sep 22, 2012
At least you tried my football and volleyball team at my school both lost their first game!
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#438 Sep 22, 2012
Nialler_forever wrote:
At least you tried my football and volleyball team at my school both lost their first game!
what i meant was i had a doubleheader.i almost played for a 13 under team.
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#439 Sep 23, 2012
I hugged Niall.My mussels began to relax.They were tighten from being nervous about what Danielle was going to say.I'm happy about myself changing.There was something in my heart that changed.I think it was from being shattered.But once Niall and I got together my heart started to heal.And now it has healed all the way.I guess that proves I am really in love with Niall.I love Niall to death.He is the most important thing I have.The other boys were my brothers and their girlfriends were my sisters.i have just realized what a real life is like with love and affection.Niall is my boyfriend,my best friend,and my boy.No one will ever be more special to me than him.
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#441 Sep 23, 2012
What did she say?!?!??
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#442 Sep 23, 2012
Nialler_forever wrote:
What did she say?!?!??
Remember on the one before this one Dani told Livi more fans were hating her
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#443 Sep 23, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember on the one before this one Dani told Livi more fans were hating her
Oooooh i didnt see that one lol
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#446 Sep 29, 2012
I let all my emotions get out of me."I really,really love you Niall."I said."I'm glad you do.I love you too babe.You mean more than anything to me."Niall said.Niall leaned in to kiss me.When he did magic ran threw me.All I wanted was to stay there with him for forever.But all that happiness left when someone busted down the door.Niall stood in front of me.I was so scared.Who was that man?"Leave her alone!"yelled Niall."Give up the girl."the man said."Never!" "Fine then." The man pulled out a gun.What the oxie moron didn't know was that I had called the police.And they were right behind him.Dumb bell!Niall looked at me.He started to laugh."Your one smart chickadee."Niall said."Thanks Niall."I said.I hugged him.Oh me and Niall.
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#447 Sep 29, 2012
Write moooorre soon!!
Anna

Kansas City, MO

#448 Sep 29, 2012
More(:
Shelbylovesonedi rection

Neepawa, Canada

#449 Oct 1, 2012
More!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Mesa, AZ

#450 Oct 3, 2012
More pls... U r such a good writer... I wish I was a s good as u....
By the way,
My name is Arrie and I love Niall ( he is my fav.)
shy(:

Waipahu, HI

#451 Oct 4, 2012
That's great!! I just read it all the way from the beginning. Keep going!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat with Niall James Horan!! :) (May '12) 2 hr faith short 271
CHEERLEADERS CHAT ROOM!! Others can also join(: (Aug '12) 3 hr faith short 18
Can I chat with the REAL one direction guys?? P... (Jul '12) 4 hr kathrine 133
Could I talk to the real One Direction?!?!?!;) (Jul '12) 7 hr Bree 191
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 10 hr Melody Creative 1,204
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 10 hr 1 Direction rock 1,098
Who Wants To Marry Me - Nial Horan (Jan '14) 17 hr faith short 11
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Nov 26 Crystal 369

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE