Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Im going to do a megans point of view and everybody else who's in the story's point of view but for a while im just going to be doing Aubrey's point of view
VZ Directioner

Montevideo, Uruguay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Ok! Continue ! I whant to know what happens!
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Keep going I love it so much!!!!!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Part 3-Only about 3 minutes after Megan and I were backstage we both heard 2 voices that we would both know anywhere.We spun around just to find that Harry Styles and Zayn Malik were standing right behind us."Hello."Harry said in his cute British accent."Hey."Zayn said in his also cute british accent."Why don't you come with me?I want to show you something."Harry asked me."O-Okay."I stuttered."I want to show you something too.Com e on."Zayn told Megan."OKAY!!!!!"Meg an squealed.As harry and I were walking I asked,"Where are you taking me." "Relax,i'm not a kidnapper."Harry giggled and said."You might be a kidnapper in disguise."I said in a joking way.We both laughed.Finally we stopped.Harry looked at me and said,"Listen.When I brought you up onstage earlier I was actually very nervous to do it.And the reason I did it was because I like you."it took me a minute to get it all figured out but finally I got it and said,"Wait a minute.You.Harry Styles.Was nervous to talk to me?A fan?And you.Harry Styles.Like ME?!?!?!" "Yeah.I mean,where else is anyone going to find a face as beautiful as that?"I could feel my cheeks go red......
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

sorry i didnt get you in part 3 grace but im gonna try to get you in part 4.i was going to put you in part 3 but every time i make my fanfic to long it doesnt go through so again sorry
Mady

Milltown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

More i love it
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Aubrey Styles wrote:
sorry i didnt get you in part 3 grace but im gonna try to get you in part 4.i was going to put you in part 3 but every time i make my fanfic to long it doesnt go through so again sorry
its ok I don't min waiting!!! I mean it's so good that I don't care if I'm not in it yet I can totally wait until part 4 or whenever you put me in!!!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

1D LOVER wrote:
<quoted text> its ok I don't min waiting!!! I mean it's so good that I don't care if I'm not in it yet I can totally wait until part 4 or whenever you put me in!!!
Thanks!That's great!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Part 4-Harry and I walk over to where Zayn and Megan are and are surprised to find that their kissing!"Ummm...Megan? "I say."Oh."She looks over and blushes looking embarrassed.Then Zayn lookes over at me and Megan and says,"Why don't you come over to our hotel with us.You'll get to meet the boys." "Yeah.I bet you'll have a lot of fun."Harry says.So Megan and I both got out our phones and texted our moms.Megan gets an answer and her mom says yes."YAY!!!!!!"She yells.But when I text my mom I don't get an answer.I out my phone back in my pocket to wait for my mom to text me back.Finally I hear a ding and pull out my phone just to find that it's not my mom.It's a news flas.I look at it.It says:Woman dies in ca accident.There's a picture of the woman.I look at it.It looks like my mom."No.It can't be."I think.I look at the picture more closely."IT IS MY MOM!!!!"I yell."What's your mom?!"Harry asks trying to calm me down."M-M-My mom.Sh-She died in this c-car accident t-today." "It's okay Aubrey."Harry said."Don't your have your dad?" "No!I don't!M-My dad was in th-the army and got sh-shot and d -d-died."I said crying."Don't worry you can stay with us!"Zayn said."Yeah you can stay with us!"Harry said winkin at Zayn."Thank you."I said still with tears in my eyes and hugged Harry.

So by the time we got to the hotel I started looking around.Megan wasn't there because she left not wanting to make me feel worse.I tried to get her to stay but she wouldn't."Wow this place is awesome."I thought.It had 5 bedrooms,a kitchen, 2 bathrooms,and a living room.It was just like a house.By the time I got back in the living room and sat down on the couch Liam ran out from his bedroom yelling,"MY GIRLFRIEND'S COMING MY GIRLFRIEND'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!" "Cool.What's her name?"I asked."Grace."he said sitting down beside me.
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Her you go Grace I kinda put you in!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Does anyone have fanfic that they'd like me to read
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Part 5-About an hour later I heard a knock on the door."Who is it?"Zayn yelled."Grace."The voice said."COME IN!!!!!"Liam screamed.Zayn opened the door for her and she walked over to Liam,kissed him,and they went in his room.I decided to go talk to Harry."Hey Harry." "Yes love"He said"I call sleeping wit you tonight."I said."GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!"He yelled.Then went back to cooking his food.I went back into the living room and started talking with Grace.We got to know each other pretty well in tha little time of talking and we became pretty good friends.Just then Liam came bursting in the living room and yelled,"HARRY,NIALL,ZAYN, LOUIS!GET OUT HERE!"They all came out and in harmony said in an annoyed way,"What Liam?" "I have a great idea!Why don't we all call our girlfriends and ask them to spend the night!"They all called their girlfriends except Zayn because he didn't have one(other than Megan)"Can I spend the night?"Grace asked Liam."Of course love."He said.It turns out all of their girlfriends said yes so it was a hotel full of 4 girls(Victoria Niall's gf,Ally Louis's gf,Grace,and me Aubrey)and 5 boys."Hey Zayn."I asked him."Yes Aubrey" "Do you want me to call Megan and ask her to come?"I asked."Yes please!That would be great!"He replied.So I called Megan and she said she would come so when she got here it was a hotel full of 5 girls and 5 boys.So of course,Megan slept with Zayn,I slept with Harry,Grace slept with Liam,Alli slept with Louis,and Victoria slept wit Niall.

When Harry was finished cooking his dinner he went in his room to eat it."I can't wait to sleep with you Harry."I say."Me either."He said.It's going to be sooo fun!"I say."Yeah definetly!"Harry says back.He leaned in to kiss me but then he pulled away."Just kiss me Harry."I said and he leaned back in and kissed me.We had totally forgotten that there was a window in his room so Louis had been watching us kiss.When we walked out of the room Louis screamed,"HARRY AND AUBREY SITTI-Harry cut him off by putting his hand over his mouth and chasing him through the hotel room for what seemed like about 30 minutes.........
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Aubrey Styles wrote:
Her you go Grace I kinda put you in!
thanks so much!!!! Omg I smiled when I read that!!!
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

I just love your writing!!! So creative and it's getting EXTREMLY good!!!! I really love that I'm in it. Liam's kinda funny about me being his gf and it's hilarious. I just love this story so much!!!!!!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

What do you think will happen next.2 of the boys will get in a fight.who so you think it will be?Liam and Zayn?Niall and Harry?Louis and Harry?or Liam and Niall?!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

1D LOVER wrote:
I just love your writing!!! So creative and it's getting EXTREMLY good!!!! I really love that I'm in it. Liam's kinda funny about me being his gf and it's hilarious. I just love this story so much!!!!!!
Thanks.My teachers have always said I'm a great writer.
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Sorry everyone cant post anymore til tomorrow so This is the last thing I'll be posting.i can't post anymore cuz I'm goin to bed in 2 minutes and my iPads 7 percent
VZ Directioner

Montevideo, Uruguay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Thank u sooooooooooooooo much for adding me in the story as Nialls gf!!!! I told my friends about this fanfic and they are reading it, but they can't comment b/c they don't have an account, but they still read it. If they have something to tell you they will use my user.:) thanks again! Never stop writing, u are a great writer!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

VZ Directioner wrote:
Thank u sooooooooooooooo much for adding me in the story as Nialls gf!!!! I told my friends about this fanfic and they are reading it, but they can't comment b/c they don't have an account, but they still read it. If they have something to tell you they will use my user.:) thanks again! Never stop writing, u are a great writer!
Thanx and ur welcome
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Nevermind.none of the boys will get in a fight but one of the boys is going to cheat on their gf!will it be Harry and Aubrey?Niall and Victoria?Liam and Grace?Zayn and Megan?or Louis and Alli?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 41 min megan kruger in SA 352
How are YOU celebrating 1D day? (Jul '12) 1 hr Lily 6
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 1 hr kaneesha stringfellow 448
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) 9 hr Macie 162
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 13 hr Jtm24 366
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 16 hr I love louis Tomlinson xx 1,126
Can u put 1D youngest to oldest? (Aug '12) 17 hr SaVvY 16
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••