First Prev
of 3
Next Last
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Chapter 1 : I picked up the old picture frame of me and Niall . God we were 8 doing are annual whipped cream and gummy bear match. We filled up bowls with whipped cream and gummy bears and without using are hands we stuck are face in the whipped cream and tryed getting the gummy bears. Gosh we were hopelessly in love with food. Those two white faced kids are now famous , me a famous actress and him a famous singer! My director walked in " Autumn we need you on set ". I carefully put down my picture frame and he started talking to me " okay the season finale is almost over but were gunna shoot one last scene with one direction for the party ". " NIALLS HERE!" I started running and I fell flat into the stage at the set. " yeah guys I'm alright no need to panic" I said sarcastically. God I was the most clumsy girl in the world! I looked up and there was niall ! He smirked " did I suprise you "? I sprang up and hugged him . He started playing with my hair as he hugged me ." I missed you mini mouse he whispered in my ear". " I missed you too chicken little". Those were are child hood nicknames and we loved calling eachother that. God we were still hugging that's wierd. I didn't want to let go though. Oh god was he waiting for me to let go! No he couldn't be he is twirling my hair . Oh no I can't be falling for him again. He let go smiled and said " want some food". I gave him a smile and Said " well duh do you remember me at all ". He laughed and we skipped all the way to the vending machines arm and arm.

Three more comments and I'll keep going!(:
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2012
And it's autumns poin of view
Erica loves Louis

Glen Allen, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I love ur story... And VENDING MACHINES!!!! But mostly the story
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Haha thanks!
louislover!

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Nov 7, 2012
More boo! Haha

“wazzup?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2012
More please
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Chapter 2 : I screamed " OMG YES THEY FINALLY FILLED THEM!" Niall started laughing and Said " I guess you already ate everything in here." I patted my stomach " you know it !" . He put 10 dollars in there smiled and said " ready to clean it out again". We got gummy bears , lays potatoe chips , cookies , snickers , twix , and pretzels. We threw are food in a pile behind the red old garbage can , sat down , and started stuffing are faces. It was a miracle we were both skinny. Louis walked down the thin hallway and was coming towards us . Niall mumbled through his mouth full of potatoe chips " cover the food" . We layed down in the pile of food and Louis started cracking up laughing " how did I not guess you two would be eating" . Still laughing he handed Niall a script and potatoe chips started falling out of his mouth he looked at me and said " we have to kiss". Cookies started falling outta my mouth . Me and Niall kissing . I managed to let out a " what ".
louislover!

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Nov 8, 2012
More
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Chapter 3 : arias POV : the director walked in " there you guys are come on we have to do the kissing scene ". Me an Niall looked at him with sad eyes " but the food we said fake crying ". He rolled his eyes and said " come on". We followe him and he led us to the rooftop garden scenery . It was full of colorful flowers and on the green screen there was a city in the background. Ready set go. Me and Niall walked to the edge of the screen I looked at the city in the background " it's so beautiful up here " I said in admiration . Niall turned to me " not as pretty as one thing". I smiled " what's that ". He looked more deeply in my eyes "you". He leened in and so did I and then bam we were lip to lip making out. He had his hands fiercely on my hip and I had my hands around his neck. The director said alright that's a wrap but we didn't hear him. We were in are own world. We finally stopped when the director screamed THAT'S A WRAP. I blushed and he held my hand and was dragging me back to the food smiling. Did he even feel a connection when we kissed. What the hell
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#11 Nov 9, 2012
* autumns POV
louislover!

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Haha love it girl
Erica loves Louis

Glen Allen, VA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
:0 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Haha 'What the hell'
Moree!!! It's amazing :D!
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Chapter 4: autumns POV : he turned around and shrugged
" I don't want things to get wierd between us"
Ugh same old same old Niall never shows any feelings but I wasnt gunna let him hide this time no way.
" do you think this is wierd or magical "
I pulled him in close and kissed him slowly. I pulled away slowly and he looked down . He whispered " magical ".

Thanks so much for reading! And by the way I made a trailer for this on YouTube search " Far Apart Niall Horan fanfic " or " annaisamazing868@gmail.com
And sorry for such the short chapter I'm really tired I'll try to write more tomarow!

“wazzup?”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 10, 2012
onedirectionfanfics wrote:
Ugh same old same old Niall never shows any feelings but I wasnt gunna let him hide this time no way.
I pulled him in close and kissed him slowly. I pulled away slowly and he looked down . He whispered " magical ".

Thanks so much for reading! And by the way I made a trailer for this on YouTube search " Far Apart Niall Horan fanfic " or " annaisamazing868@gmail.com
And sorry for such the short chapter I'm really tired I'll try to write more tomarow!
More please
Erica loves Louis

Glen Allen, VA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Just watched trailer and now I'm jumping out of my seat excited!!!!! It was really good and now I'm like waiting for a new part to like appear

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Write more!
onedirectionfanf ics

Evanston, IL

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Chapter 5 : Nialls POV : I kept looking down. I couldn't believe how in love I was with Samantha and I never realized it before. She pulled my head up. " hey this isn't something to be sad about!" I laughed and spat out
"Want to be my girlfriend" thankgod she answered yes. I put my arm around her And said " let's get lunch I'm hungry ". She laughed " me too". I looked at her just noticing how beUtiful she is she had long black hair with big green eyes and red plump lips. She smiled " what are you looking at". I remembered in middle school when if someone asked you that you're automatic answer would be nothing pretty. Instead I answered with " something beautiful". Lame line but it worked cause I got a kiss Woot Woot!

Again Thank you guys so much for reading!

“Loves One Direction”

Since: Aug 12

A PLACE

#20 Nov 11, 2012
ok like please write more!!!! Fave fanfic ever!
so adorable and omg its too cute! its amazing! you are such a good writer!!!! i just read the whole thing and now im like hooked!

If you need any characters can i please be in it? its fine if i cant but i had to ask! lol

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

“wazzup?”

Location hidden

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Chapter 5 : Nialls POV : I kept looking down. I couldn't believe how in love I was with Samantha and I never realized it before. She pulled my head up. " hey this isn't something to be sad about!" I laughed and spat out
"Want to be my girlfriend" thankgod she answered yes. I put my arm around her And said " let's get lunch I'm hungry ". She laughed " me too". I looked at her just noticing how beUtiful she is she had long black hair with big green eyes and red plump lips. She smiled " what are you looking at". I remembered in middle school when if someone asked you that you're automatic answer would be nothing pretty. Instead I answered with " something beautiful". Lame line but it worked cause I got a kiss Woot Woot!

Again Thank you guys so much for reading!
More please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 24 min lauri 544
I'm gay looking for a gf!! 35 min Jaclyn_Rose 13
Liam pyane 5 hr Amanda 1
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 5 hr Amanda 585
Harry 5 hr Amanda 1
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 5 hr Amanda 1,719
HarryStyles here!!! Who wants to chat for awhile?? 5 hr Amanda 113
More from around the web