Heather

Manama, Bahrain

#177 Sep 14, 2012
More!!!!!!!!!
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#178 Sep 15, 2012
My pov

Me and niall woke up by the sound of my Phone ringing niall began to ring after mine stopped he rolled over and mumbled about being left alone i didnt bother him i had 50 missed calls and 59 text all from louis telling me to wake and answer the phone its about izzy i woke niall we got dressed and drove to the hospital when we got there zayn looked worse then yesterday louis liam Marisa and hunter were in the room harry must pf been with taty .

Zayns pov

I heard yelling mainly from lou about how he was gonna prove someone wrong and feel back into a deep sleep but i was semi awake now and over heard everyone talking " izzy said either zayn taty or ......." and then there was no sound at all i feel back into a deep sleep agian

My pov

"WHT ??!?!??!" i yelled at lou hunter bursted into tears everyone gave me a sorry look i jst ran out away from niall from izzy and everyone else i couldnt stand losing the one thin that meant the most to me i couldnt lose my ..........

TBC

“Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#179 Sep 15, 2012
:O
iSwim_liveyourli felike1D

Magnolia, TX

#180 Sep 15, 2012
What? WHAT HAPPENED?!
Shelbylovesonedi rection

Neepawa, Canada

#181 Sep 15, 2012
What happened? I wanna know!!! More!

“Directioners. We are Family=)”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#182 Sep 15, 2012
Moreee
Victorialuvs1D

Indianapolis, IN

#183 Sep 16, 2012
Her what?!?!?
Brianna Payne

Worcester, MA

#184 Sep 16, 2012
Write more!!!!!!!!!
Nayeli

Houston, TX

#185 Sep 16, 2012
What happen come on write more please
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#187 Sep 18, 2012
Niall's pov

I sat there in the room with harry when I saw Brooke running out the door to the car I forgot she had the keys to it " BROOKE COME BACK !!!!!" Louis yelled at her " what's going on Lou?" " we told Brooke the agreement that Izzy set out for us and who we were to chose told her that it was either zayn taty or ....."

My pov

I got to the house in tears my phone rang it was niall I decided to talk to him one last time before I left for good
M: hello?
N: please come back babe I love you and we r gonna catch Izzy she won't take the baby or zayn or taty
M: niall its over im not coming back but I will always love you good bye niall
I shut the phone and headed for my car my phone rang this time it wasn't niall
?: well I guess you choice is to leave in hopes I'll take it as part of my agreement ?
M: Izzy I'm never coming back just take it I won't lose my baby .
I: fine but you'll never come back ever even if it kills you
M: promise I
cringed while say that but I did it for niall I shut the phone turned it off and headed for my plane alone with out niall ....
TBC I'm off to school by!!!
Vickywuv1d

Indianapolis, IN

#188 Sep 18, 2012
So dramatic!! LOL!!

“Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#189 Sep 18, 2012
:O No!!! Niall go after her!!! lol
luv it!!
Brianna Payne

Milford, MA

#190 Sep 18, 2012
Write more!!!!!!
Nialler_forever

Houston, TX

#191 Sep 18, 2012
Three years later

My pov

" Naila sweet heart please be quite"I said in a soft but stern voice naila made me think off niall sometimes she could never eat too much and loved to laugh and play and had my dirty blonde hair but niall's eyes I sighed walked up to the baby sitters house " now naila please be good sweet heart or you don't get to have any ice cream after dinner tonight alright?" I asked hoping she'd listen " yes mommy " is all she said before running inside " thanks again McKay " " don't be silly its my job remember?" " I know but you've already got like 10 kids in one house " she just laughed and waved as I drove off .

Liams pov

" niall get your but down here!" I yelled today was going to be my last day of freedom before I married Izzy hunter left me Izzy said she would leave the boys alone so I took the offer none of them to please taty and harry stood hand and hand kissing " guys please get a room " I said harry and taty blushed
~ three hours later ~
"Liam do you take iz-" before the priest could finish I ran far away from the church hoping I'd never ever do thus again ..

Niall pov

After Liam ran out we took off before Izzy had her fit but he was too far gone cures Liam for being so fast! I thought as the boys and I went to our cars. I got to my house and my lights were out that's weird I thought right before someone put a bag around my head " WHAT THE HE-" I passed out I couldn't even finish my sentence before I did when I woke up I saw a ......
TBC
iSwim_LiveYourLi feLike1D

Magnolia, TX

#192 Sep 18, 2012
More

Location hidden

#193 Sep 18, 2012
More!
Brianna Payne

Milford, MA

#194 Sep 19, 2012
Moreeee!!!!!!!
Nialler_forever

Katy, TX

#195 Sep 19, 2012
Naila POV

I stopped crying but I was scared they threw another person in here a locked the door agian I wanted mommy and .... and daddy but mommy told me daddy left us she never said anymore then that to me I looked at the man he woke up and was looking at me ...

Niall POV

A little girl was in here with me she looked at her eyes look like mine mixed with Brooke's " hello what's your name? " I said trying to cheer her up but she just looked down and said " naila" that's was a pretty name I wonderwd what my daughters name was then men came in a grabbed her dragging her out the room I jumped up on one of them tackling him picking naila and running out the house......
TBC

Location hidden

#196 Sep 19, 2012
Nialler_forever wrote:
Naila POV

I stopped crying but I was scared they threw another person in here a locked the door agian I wanted mommy and .... and daddy but mommy told me daddy left us she never said anymore then that to me I looked at the man he woke up and was looking at me ...

Niall POV

A little girl was in here with me she looked at her eyes look like mine mixed with Brooke's " hello what's your name? " I said trying to cheer her up but she just looked down and said " naila" that's was a pretty name I wonderwd what my daughters name was then men came in a grabbed her dragging her out the room I jumped up on one of them tackling him picking naila and running out the house......
TBC
More!!!!!
Maliyah

Pflugerville, TX

#197 Sep 19, 2012
More!!! And wht does TBC mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John here 3 min John16 63
Follow me on TWITTER (Sep '12) 8 min LDNJAKE420 84
Hey John just if your wondering??? BRAELYN!!!! 22 min John16 21
Goodbye everyone BRAELYN 23 min John16 14
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 25 min John16 1,682
Who has had sex before? 26 min John16 143
look at this human! 27 min John16 29
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Mon Love 517
More from around the web