gabby help!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the One Direction Forum

Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
I think James is trying to ask me out but I don't like him anymore I don't know why!!!! He made up a COUPLE NAME!!!!!!!!!! Krisjatina!!!
james gator

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Kristina wrote:
I think James is trying to ask me out but I don't like him anymore I don't know why!!!! He made up a COUPLE NAME!!!!!!!!!! Krisjatina!!!
what I have not been on for Like 15 min and I don't like u in that way u liked me
Officially_Gabby -Y

Quincy, IL

#3 Jul 16, 2012
james gator wrote:
<quoted text> what I have not been on for Like 15 min and I don't like u in that way u liked me
Boy shut your mouth she doesn't like you! Only as a friend!!
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Jul 16, 2012
james gator wrote:
<quoted text> what I have not been on for Like 15 min and I don't like u in that way u liked me
I don't like you like that James!!! And if you haven't been on for 15 minutes there is a fake on there!! I love you like family, but. Not like that!! They made up couple names!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what was Goin on!!!!! I almost cried cause I was afraid it would ruin or friendship!!!!!
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Officially_Gabby-Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy shut your mouth she doesn't like you! Only as a friend!!
GABBY I LOVE YOU!!! Like a sister lol!!!!!! O_O
1D_lover_4_life

Calverton, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2012
Lol u guys gotz sum probs and girl if it was that guy and he was asking u out u shld b happy that some one likes cuz ohhhhh ive like at least 4 people and none of them have liked me one of them didn't even know I exsisted and no one in my school likes me so u shuld be happy that mayb someone does
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#7 Jul 16, 2012
1D_lover_4_life wrote:
Lol u guys gotz sum probs and girl if it was that guy and he was asking u out u shld b happy that some one likes cuz ohhhhh ive like at least 4 people and none of them have liked me one of them didn't even know I exsisted and no one in my school likes me so u shuld be happy that mayb someone does
yeah but I love him like family I don't wanna mess that up, ad turns out it was a fake so I'm safe!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Follow me on TWITTER (Sep '12) 1 hr oldprospector 66
What age are zayn and Louis sisters (Jul '12) 7 hr gemmna styles 56
Free tickets to a 1D concert near you! (Jul '12) 20 hr Samcan 53
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Tue Hayleyjaden1312 303
Cutting Is Stupid -A (Mar '14) Mon Ben ACCF KING 48
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Mon daisiemay 1,124
Zayns snapchat Mon anthony carrasco 25

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE