Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Part One
Let me introduce myself. My names Nia Ashley Parker. I have a twin brother named Lucas Ben Parker. I'm 17 and single. I have black hair with light electric blue tips. My eyes are grey and I'm lightly tanned. My dad walked out on my mom when my younger sibling, Piper was born. He apparently left becaus he didn't want a family. He wanted freedom to do things. And plus he was in a band and thought it was more important. But Anyway I'm a straight A student and am kinda a tomboy. My life may be pretty fought at some times but, hey every day starts something new......
"Lucas wake up! Moms getting really mad!" I yelled at him. My mom was not very happy that Lucas decided to stay in bed today. Out of all days he had to pick her birthday. I mean come on, he knew the plan. Take mom out for her breakfast dinner, go shopping for new clothes, and then head home and invite family over for small party.
"Lucas! If u don't wake up right this instinct I swear I'll get a bucket if water and dump it on u!" At this Lucas gets his lazy ass of the bed and pushes me out of his room so he can get ready. I smile and head downstairs to where my mom is waiting watching tv.
"Can u believe the band one direction's fame is still going?" She looks at me in disbelief. I don't even look at the tv knowing Ill regret looking at the bandmates faces.
One thing I forgot to mention. My dad is Harry Styles. Yep the one and only Harry Edward Styles from the hit boy band of 2011-2013... actually still going today apparently, the one who has a bromance with Louis Tomlinson. The Harry Styles that "dated" Taylor Swift.
"Yeah it's really surprising!" I say sarcastically. Lucas finally comes Down from the stairs and gets his jacket. Relieved I don't have to talk about one direction with my mom I walk grab the key and practically am the first one out of the house.
Kk so ill will only continue if I get more than 3 comments.:)
ShanelleTomlinso n<3

Waipahu, HI

#2 Dec 28, 2012
I think it's great (:

“My Music=My Life”

Since: Dec 12

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 28, 2012
I love it!!
Brianna Payne

Milford, MA

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Write more!!

“wazzup?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 28, 2012
More!!!

Location hidden

#6 Dec 28, 2012
More!!
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Part 2

When we reach the restaurant, IHOP *forgot to mention live in Cali* we go inside and wait to be seated. But when we head to the seating room there was only one chair left and there was another girl eyeing it too. We both practically sprinted to the seat. I made it there first! Woo hoo! But the other gurl didn't look so happy. She stomped off outside to a group if other people. Some of them like around my age and the others younge or about my mom age.

Anyway I fel guilty for stealing the last chair an let my mom sit in it. Now me, my brother, and Piper were standing up. But the bad thing is it was right next to a couple making out. Piper was turning at red, which I expected a 12 year old to do. Hey what the heck I woul have done the same thing. Finally, after about 10 minutes they said our table was ready and they led us to our table. As we were heading to the table way in the back, I notice the girl I beat to the chair was taking my seat in the waiting area and wa giving me the death glare.

I rolle my eyes an just started walking away with my family. We sat down and ordered in about 5 minutes max. When our food arrived there was a big group coming to the back where one of the big tables were. And in that big group, was the death glad girl.
"Um mum I have to used the bathroom." I rushed out of my mouth and got up an went to the bathroom. When I got inside the bathroom I just looked in the mirror and tried to fix my hair but messed it up instead. I just wanted to be away from death glare girl. But that just wasn't what she had planned. She comes into the bathroom and goes to the sink next to me. She looks at me every few seconds and then says,
"Hey I'm Carter. Lets start fresh okay!?" She acts all preppy like a cheerleader. Oh wait I hadn't looked at her clothes, cheerleader uniform! Yay! Ugh....
"Um sure. My name Is Nia. Well nice to met you. Better get going, my family is waiting for me!" And with that I walk out. But find the most weirdest thing in front I me.

Kk!:) so again 4 comments right? Or no more story.:(
Nialls Girl

Westwego, LA

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Since You Just Started The Story Start With At Least 2 Comments. That What I Do, Then Towards When You Have A Lot Of Viewers, Do 3 Or 4.
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Nialls Girl wrote:
Since You Just Started The Story Start With At Least 2 Comments. That What I Do, Then Towards When You Have A Lot Of Viewers, Do 3 Or 4.
THKS!:)

“Ur cute but not 2009 Phan cute”

The land of Ooo ;)

#10 Dec 28, 2012
MORE PLEASE!:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2012
More plz!

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2012
More please!!)

“wazzup?”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 28, 2012
MORE

“My Music=My Life”

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Sarah Horan wrote:
Part 2

When we reach the restaurant, IHOP *forgot to mention live in Cali* we go inside and wait to be seated. But when we head to the seating room there was only one chair left and there was another girl eyeing it too. We both practically sprinted to the seat. I made it there first! Woo hoo! But the other gurl didn't look so happy. She stomped off outside to a group if other people. Some of them like around my age and the others younge or about my mom age.

Anyway I fel guilty for stealing the last chair an let my mom sit in it. Now me, my brother, and Piper were standing up. But the bad thing is it was right next to a couple making out. Piper was turning at red, which I expected a 12 year old to do. Hey what the heck I woul have done the same thing. Finally, after about 10 minutes they said our table was ready and they led us to our table. As we were heading to the table way in the back, I notice the girl I beat to the chair was taking my seat in the waiting area and wa giving me the death glare.

I rolle my eyes an just started walking away with my family. We sat down and ordered in about 5 minutes max. When our food arrived there was a big group coming to the back where one of the big tables were. And in that big group, was the death glad girl.
"Um mum I have to used the bathroom." I rushed out of my mouth and got up an went to the bathroom. When I got inside the bathroom I just looked in the mirror and tried to fix my hair but messed it up instead. I just wanted to be away from death glare girl. But that just wasn't what she had planned. She comes into the bathroom and goes to the sink next to me. She looks at me every few seconds and then says,
"Hey I'm Carter. Lets start fresh okay!?" She acts all preppy like a cheerleader. Oh wait I hadn't looked at her clothes, cheerleader uniform! Yay! Ugh....
"Um sure. My name Is Nia. Well nice to met you. Better get going, my family is waiting for me!" And with that I walk out. But find the most weirdest thing in front I me.

Kk!:) so again 4 comments right? Or no more story.:(
More!!! It's really good
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Hey! I may write more later! But Thks for comments!:) and I may need a part soon!:)
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Part 3

After I walk out of the bathroom Carter is right in front of me! "How did u get out here before me?!"
"Um... Who are you? And I just was about to go inside the bathroom before u got in my way." She smirked at me. "Oh a sorry then."
"Yeah thanks for making my bladder almost explode and getting me angry again." She gave a death glare. She walks past me and then I was about to walk away but then turn back to the bathroom. There in bone and flesh stand two Carters! Oh haha they are twins! I had not thought of that!
"Ugh you again! Carter tell that girl to go away she was looking at me weird and wouldn't let me come in the bathroom after she left!" I'm guessing she's not Carter. Carter says, "Oh calm down, Serenity. She's actually nice. You can't blame her for taking the chair. She got there first. Mother Nature just gave you a hint that you need to lose weight." Carter says all bubbly. I'm starting to like Carter more than Serenity.

Well now I know I beat Serenity to the chair, not Carter. But wait why did Carter say let's start over?
"May I ask you Carter, what were you apologizing for earlier, when you said let's start fresh?"
"Oh I was saying sorry for staring at you!" She starts laughing.
"Calm it sunshine. We're not at a pep rally anymore." Serenity gave her sister the death glare she gave me. Carter tried to do the death glare back at Serenity but failed. That kinda made it easier to tell them apart. Plus Serenity had freckles on here face and Carter didn't.
"So.... Well I'll be going." I breath and then say, "Nice to meet you Carter and Serenity... what's your guys last name?"
"Horan." They both say at the same time.
I gulp in shock. " Horan okay bye." And I walk out really stiff. Did I really just talk to Niall Horan's kids?!? One of my dads bandmates kids!?!

Kk Thks!
ShanelleTomlinso n<3

Waipahu, HI

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Keep going pleasee .
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#18 Dec 28, 2012
For this story I'm going to do like backgrounds of some of the characters. Just so you kind of get an idea of them.

Carter Miranda Horan & Serenity Lisa Horan

Carter Miranda Horan:
Hi my name is.. Well above! Haha I'm super bubbly! I'm 17 single and am the total opposite of my twin sister Serenity. I have dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. And unlike my sister I don't have freckles. But I'm the twin stuck with braces. I have blue ones! I'm a cheerleader, love dance, and love the guitar. I'm most like my dad. Excreted for the singing that Serenity's thing. Anyway I'm in the popular group at school, hang out with all the cool kids, and get invited to all the right parties. My life is totally perfect! Don't think of me as a snob, cause unlike my sister I'm not. And I have a secret no one knows about except my dad. I do charity work after school about half an hour away from where we live. I do it cause I love helping out kids who are less fortunate. But don't tell anyone cause if anyone figured out my life would be O-V-E-R, over! I would be made fun I at school because I hang around kids who aren't rich. Plus my sister is more popular than me an could kick me out of the popular group if I become an embarrassment to her. Well gtg do my charity work! Bye!:):DXX

“My Music=My Life”

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Sarah Horan wrote:
For this story I'm going to do like backgrounds of some of the characters. Just so you kind of get an idea of them.

Carter Miranda Horan & Serenity Lisa Horan

Carter Miranda Horan:
Hi my name is.. Well above! Haha I'm super bubbly! I'm 17 single and am the total opposite of my twin sister Serenity. I have dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. And unlike my sister I don't have freckles. But I'm the twin stuck with braces. I have blue ones! I'm a cheerleader, love dance, and love the guitar. I'm most like my dad. Excreted for the singing that Serenity's thing. Anyway I'm in the popular group at school, hang out with all the cool kids, and get invited to all the right parties. My life is totally perfect! Don't think of me as a snob, cause unlike my sister I'm not. And I have a secret no one knows about except my dad. I do charity work after school about half an hour away from where we live. I do it cause I love helping out kids who are less fortunate. But don't tell anyone cause if anyone figured out my life would be O-V-E-R, over! I would be made fun I at school because I hang around kids who aren't rich. Plus my sister is more popular than me an could kick me out of the popular group if I become an embarrassment to her. Well gtg do my charity work! Bye!:):DXX
I love it
Sarah Horan

Newark, CA

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Serenity Lisa Horan:
Hey my name is.. Well above. When my sister said we were nothing alike she meant in personality. I'm layer back, but not in that like surfer way. Ewww so... Just ugh! Anyway I'm 17 and single. I have dirty blonde hair and have brown eyes. I don't have braces but I do have freckles. That's my curse! Stupid freckles! You could call me a snob, but its not very smart. Well if you go to the same school as me, cause I will teach u that no one says things about me behind my back. I'm way more popular then my sister, as u may have already known. I could make her more popular but she is too bubbly. She's lucky I still have her on the cheerleading squad. As head cheerleader I only have her to keep the spirit alive. AKA for the spirit award. She has no Idea we use her. She's us so pathetic. Im not saying she's dumb, I mean come on she's a straight A student, but u know. I'm not saying I don't love her it just she's can be embarrassing an annoying with her cheerfulness. Anyway stop talking about my sister... I'm a straight A student, love to sing, am pretty, love to dance (actually I take private dance lessons with my sister), play guitar but not very good at it, and I love to help people with he fashion problems! Kk well headin off to the mall with my friends! Bye- yas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Bree and Niall lover 101 9 min Abba2000 8
I'm in love with Niall!!! I can't believe we ar... 1 hr niall lover 101 284
CHEERLEADERS CHAT ROOM!! Others can also join(: (Aug '12) 1 hr Lisa 99
One Direction Fan Mail Address (Jul '12) 3 hr Alibrookelovesnia... 399
jax is the sweetest most beautiful girl in the ... (Mar '13) 4 hr Ashley 123
Omg I found nialls phone number OMG OMG 5 hr Lisa 404
Tell me what you guys think of this cover! 6 hr 1D4ME 3
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Sun claudia 506
More from around the web