Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1009 Oct 2, 2012
"Why are you crying?" I asked. Something suddenly clicked in my mind. "Oh my gosh you're One Direction!!!" I screamed. I think his name was Louis; well his face lit up, the others were somewhat happier.
"Samantha.. Do you remember any of your relationships with us?" Harry asked, his hand still tangled in Molly's. i thought for a second, nope.
"No." I replied.
"You and Niall just divorced... Amanda and Molly are your best friends and you and I, we're almost together." Louis said, looking to the others.
I thought for a few moments. Woah, I was married to Niall? NIALL HORAN? I calmed myself down and then continued to think.
It slowly came back to me. I remember the night of Niall cheating on me. Zayn telling me he loves me. The time me, Molly and Amanda got kidnapped. It was all starting to make sense.
"What are you thinking about love?" Liam asked, it must have been obvious that I was thinking hard. It made my brain hurt.
"You guys. I remember you. You're my fam-" i ended my sentence when I realized my mom was dead. "My mom's dead... Isn't she?" Zayn turned around, accompanied by Niall, both of them starting to cry. I joined them as the tears poured out of my eyes.
"Babe don't cry. We're all still getting through this." Louis said, coming to my side and kissing me on the forehead.
"But Lou, she's gone. Im a wreck and I don't know how to fix it. I hate this all." I started to cry harder, my head really started to hurt. Every single one of them came to my sides, all telling me they loved me.
I couldn't even take the thought of being here without my mom.

~a couple months later~
"Louis! Come hereeee!" I called from my bedroom, wanting him to come watch a movie with me.
"What is it babe?" He was holding a bunch of papers.
"Watch this movie with me!" I said. It was a scary movie, an excuse for me and Louis to cuddle.
"Okay hang on." He walked back out of the room, and came back within a few minutes.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged. Ever since I had gotten that injury, I had been really upset.
"I miss her Louis." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.
"We all miss her too. But you have us, and trust me we won't ever leave you." He smiled and kissed me and we started to watch that movie.

~next day~
We woke up early, considering the boys, Molly and Amanda wanted to go out for breakfast.
"Do I look okay?" I asked Louis, adjusting my sweater and looking at him.
"Beautiful!" He smiled and we went out to his car. The scar of the cut that wa on my forehead embarrassed me. I didn't want people to know that I got beat up by some girls.
"Where are we going?" I asked, putting my seatbelt on.
"I cant remember the name, but Niall said it was good."
"Niall thinks all food is good." We both laughed and drove to the restaurant.

I noticed there was a lot of paparazzi following us today, something seemed weird.
AmandaV_loves_On eD

Davisburg, MI

#1011 Oct 2, 2012
Up!!!
Amazayn! Keeeeeeeeepi it

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1012 Oct 2, 2012
VERY GOOD :D xx
CamiMarieStyles

Millington, TN

#1013 Oct 2, 2012
Uh oh. I can tell this is not going to end well for Niall :/
Just a guess anyway keep writing its amazayn :)
Natalia

Pompano Beach, FL

#1014 Oct 2, 2012
I'm hooked :D MOREEEE!!'
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#1015 Oct 2, 2012
Oh my god! It's soooo good!!!!!!
Stewie

Hazel Crest, IL

#1016 Oct 2, 2012
Sooo good I'm happy u got ur memory back
Anna

Kansas City, MO

#1017 Oct 2, 2012
Oooh juicy! I love it!
Alexis

Fresno, CA

#1018 Oct 2, 2012
What about Niall ??? Does Niall fall back in love with her ?? MOREEEEEE :D
Molly

Chaska, MN

#1019 Oct 2, 2012
FANtastic ;) as always you never ever disappoint :) Love it!!!
Anna

Kansas City, MO

#1020 Oct 2, 2012
I think it would be a great idea if you fell in love with Niall again after remembering all the great times you had with him and how much you loved him((:
Alexis

Fresno, CA

#1021 Oct 2, 2012
^^^ yeahhhh <3 that would be cute ... <3
AmandaV_loves_On eD

Davisburg, MI

#1022 Oct 3, 2012
^^^^
Yes!!!! That would be sooo adorible!
Molly

Chaska, MN

#1023 Oct 3, 2012
I agree but what about Louis and zayn??
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#1024 Oct 3, 2012
More!!!! It's freakin amazayn!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1026 Oct 3, 2012
"Louis, why are there so many today?" I asked, pointing to the people following us.
"I don't know. Maybe since the case of you getting injured could be luring them." He shrugged and we continued to drive.

When we finally got there, everyone was there but Niall.
"Where's Niall?" I asked, setting my bag down and sitting beside Amanda.
"He was running a bit late, he'll be here soon." Molly answered, looking through a menu.
I rubbed my eyes, still quite tired. I had a lot of thinking to do, even though it hurt my brain quite a bit.
"What are you going to get?" Louis asked, smiling at me. I shrugged and continued to look. Niall finally walked in, he looked great. He flashed a smile at me and sat down.

~the next day~
I woke up around 11. I had been sleeping a lot lately and I wasn't sure why.
To be honest, I still loved Niall more than anything. I kind of liked Louis, somewhat Zayn but no matter what Niall did, I couldn't get over him.
How was I supposed to tell Louis.
"I'll just ignore it." I thought to myself, pretending I never even thought any of that. Gettig up, I heard Louis downstairs talking on the phone to Lottie.
"I miss you too little sis, see you soon." I smiled and went to give him a hug.
"I'm going to go shopping today, I need new clothes." I told him, he ruffled my hair and nodded his head.
"Sounds good." He smiled and continued scrolling through twitter feeds.
"I'm going to get ready." I said, going back upstairs.

Nialls Point of View:
I decided to text Sam to see what she was up to.
"Heyy" she didnt answer for a while.
"hi, sorry i was having a shower and getting ready."
"Oh for what?"
"Going shopping. Fancy coming with me?:)" she asked. I smiled and agreed.

Maybe today would change things.
----------
I swear sometimes you guys read my minds for my ideas!!-_-:)
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#1027 Oct 3, 2012
Omigod! More!!
Anna

Kansas City, MO

#1028 Oct 3, 2012
Yayyyyyy(: love it! Please post more tonight!
Tracy

Australia

#1029 Oct 4, 2012
Ohhhh, I thought she and zayn where gonna be a couple, the realise she and Louis made a great one and now she might get back with Niall. THIS IS SOME GOOOODD READING;) lol
CamiMarieStyles

Millington, TN

#1030 Oct 4, 2012
Lol Love it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 4 hr Drama 1,360
Hey John... 5 hr Stetson 57
Why? 5 hr Braelyn 50
John here 5 hr John16 34
John please read this!!!! YOUR BABE BRAELYN 5 hr John16 64
Bree,can i talk with you for a while....Niall l... 5 hr niall lover 101 11
Who has had sex before? 6 hr John16 103
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 20 hr Love 517
More from around the web