I think I'm gonna leave...~Stini

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stini loves Luke_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Idk I might not come back on for a while.. The only reason I wouldn't is luke and Jaeli. I mean seriously let's stop with all this suicide shiz! I know u guys wouldn't miss me but whatever. I might come back on soon.. Idk. Love you guys.
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Stini...we would miss you...at least I would...please don't leave Luke or Jaeli or me because we love you. Amanda and Erin wanted to leave, I didn't let them. I convinced Izzy to stay until Sunday, hoping I could convince her by then. I don't know why she did what she did, but my guts are telling me she's not dead. And Taty, I'm trying not to let her go, and now you're making me convince you? Come on, Stini. Don't leave at all, because we would miss you. We love you (not like that...well maybe Luke)...so don't go. I said this to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who wanted to leave, and now I'm gonna say it to you: I WILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY...so what will it take?
Soccer chic 2463

Langley, Canada

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Stini!!!!! If do you leave *le me cries in the corner* do have like email or IMessage so we can still talk??:)
Brooke and Them

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Nov 24, 2012
NO DONT LEEAVE! I mean we don't even know you but we want to! Please don't leave STINI. I have a secret to tell you..-Brooke
Stini Misses Izzy_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Brooke and Them wrote:
NO DONT LEEAVE! I mean we don't even know you but we want to! Please don't leave STINI. I have a secret to tell you..-Brooke
*perks up* secret?:3
Stini Misses Izzy_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
Stini...we would miss you...at least I would...please don't leave Luke or Jaeli or me because we love you. Amanda and Erin wanted to leave, I didn't let them. I convinced Izzy to stay until Sunday, hoping I could convince her by then. I don't know why she did what she did, but my guts are telling me she's not dead. And Taty, I'm trying not to let her go, and now you're making me convince you? Come on, Stini. Don't leave at all, because we would miss you. We love you (not like that...well maybe Luke)...so don't go. I said this to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who wanted to leave, and now I'm gonna say it to you: I WILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY...so what will it take?
it won't take anything really I mean take a break not just like leave forever I couldn't do that!!! I LOVE U TOO
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Nov 24, 2012
STINI NO your the one keeping people here your an amazing friend to so many icant bear it here if your gone PLEASE DONT GO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE we've been through everything together :'(
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
DONT LEAVE D': NO STINI!!!*grabs in a big hug* i dont want u 2 leave
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Stini Misses Izzy_529 wrote:
<quoted text> it won't take anything really I mean take a break not just like leave forever I couldn't do that!!! I LOVE U TOO
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Stini's not leaving forevaaa!!!(; I cud take a break too...but I love being on here wayyy too much!!! and...I LOVE YOU MORE!!!(No homo)
Stini Misses Izzy_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Mona wrote:
STINI NO your the one keeping people here your an amazing friend to so many icant bear it here if your gone PLEASE DONT GO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE we've been through everything together :'(
okay I was seriously thinking Bout leaving then I saw that and jaeli's post and I'm like NOOO I COULD NEVER LEAVE! ILOVE u guys to much! But
I might take a break
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#15 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>okay I was seriously thinking Bout leaving then I saw that and jaeli's post and I'm like NOOO I COULD NEVER LEAVE! ILOVE u guys to much! But
I might take a break
ur gonna leave?:'(
Stini Misses Izzy_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Stini's not leaving forevaaa!!!(; I cud take a break too...but I love being on here wayyy too much!!! and...I LOVE YOU MORE!!!(No homo)
lol yeh it is pretty awesome. NAH I LOVE U MORE! Minus the jomo
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#17 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text> lol yeh it is pretty awesome. NAH I LOVE U MORE! Minus the jomo
Lol...nah I'm pretty sure I love you more!!(;
Stini Misses Izzy_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Jaeli_1D wrote:
<quoted text>
ur gonna leave?:'(
no hun I might take a break but I ain't gonna leave (:
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

#19 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text> okay I was seriously thinking Bout leaving then I saw that and jaeli's post and I'm like NOOO I COULD NEVER LEAVE! ILOVE u guys to much! But
I might take a break
i love ya too stini you know I do :)))) and if your gonna take a break please let it be not too long!:3
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#20 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>no hun I might take a break but I ain't gonna leave (:
ok :) but i dont want u 2 leave
Stini Misses Izzy_529

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...nah I'm pretty sure I love you more!!(;
HECK NAW I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH MORE!;)

I want leave jaeli
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#22 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text> HECK NAW I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH MORE!;)
I want leave jaeli
Fine...you can say whatever you want but IT DOESNT CHANEG THE TRUTH THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU MORE!!
Stini Misses Izzy_529

Gig Harbor, WA

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine...you can say whatever you want but IT DOESNT CHANEG THE TRUTH THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU MORE!!
you can think that but I STILL LOVE YOU MOOOORE!!!!!
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#25 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text> you can think that but I STILL LOVE YOU MOOOORE!!!!!
Whatevs Stini....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 hr Mlove 335
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 9 hr Jessica Fleming 1,159
Follow me on TWITTER (Sep '12) 12 hr aSDAFDWERT 69
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 15 hr Jessie 394
Live chat with me Liam Payne !!!! (Jan '14) 15 hr Torrence 120
Music Transfer - Move & Transfer Songs from iPh... (Sep '13) 22 hr cristina2014 8
louis Wed peace_neves 1

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE