Dear me, thank you for being dumb (a ...
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#23 Sep 23, 2012
Thank you to Kay Witt. I am going to make my last name Wagner. So my name is Nicole Wagner, but it's not my real name
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#25 Sep 23, 2012
Erica loves Louis wrote:
Awwww Harry is so nice!
P.S. when she we are never getting backbtogether I immediately starting singing that song by Taylor swift!
Ha ha. I was thinking of tht song when I was writing this. I didn't want to write the actual title, so I just took out the "ever" part.
Erica loves Louis

Glen Allen, VA

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Haha awesome!

“fml=food's my life ;)”

Since: Aug 12

the town of AWESOMENESS

#28 Sep 23, 2012
Nicole wrote:
Nicole's POV:
I sat at the gum covered desk as I tapped my pencil on my pages of my open textbook. I starred at the wall clock just above the chalkboard, waiting for my new tutor to come in and, well, tutor me in math. Its been 5 minutes and then someone knocked on the door. I looked up towards the door and saw my principal open the door, as it screeched with its un-oiled hinges. "Miss (Y/L/N),(I don't want to use my last name) your tutor is here and they will be here in a couple of seconds after a bathroom break." my principal said to me. About a minute later, the door hinges screeched again and it drew my attention to the door to see who my new tutor was. I look up and see that it is a boy. I've seen this boy in the hallways and sometimes he would smile at me. He walked in and headed in my direction. I stood up to shake his hand. It was so soft, I didn't want to let go of it. "Hello." he started. "I am going to tutor you in math for a while. You must be Nicole (Y/L/N). My name is Harry, Harry Styles..........
Oh and I took algebra in 7th gade I thought you might want to know that it depends on what the question is if it said simplify it than its 13+6b-2a but if you have to solve for it than it would need to equal something so your answer isn't right.wow. I just realized what a nerd I am

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#29 Sep 23, 2012
Aw Harry<3
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#30 Sep 23, 2012
Erica loves Louis wrote:
Awwww Harry is so nice!
P.S. when she we are never getting backbtogether I immediately starting singing that song by Taylor swift!
Lol I actually went back and changed it to "we are never ever getting back together like ever" I'm a swifty!
claraloves1d

Crystal City, TX

#31 Sep 23, 2012
Haaha more this really good

“fml=food's my life ;)”

Since: Aug 12

the town of AWESOMENESS

#32 Sep 23, 2012
More!!!!! Luv the title by the way it describes me haha
I_Live_While_Im_ Young

Bothell, WA

#33 Sep 23, 2012
This is a really great story!
Kay Witt

Reading, PA

#35 Sep 24, 2012
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I get it. Thanks for the tips.
Anytime!:) I can't wait for the next chapter!
And I like the name Nicole Wagner. It's pretty ;)
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#36 Sep 24, 2012
Kay Witt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime!:) I can't wait for the next chapter!
And I like the name Nicole Wagner. It's pretty ;)
Thanks! Well actually I got the 'Wagner' part from my crush in school. I always imagines MY name with Wagner in it. So I guess this was the best time to put Wagner into my name. Lln!!!
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#37 Sep 24, 2012
Hey guys. If u can tell, it's Nicole "Wagner",(if u want to say.) I'm am extremely tired tonight. I didn't finish my homework until just now and I came straight back from swimming and religion. So I am SUPER exausted right now. Because I'm saying this is because I am not going to write another part to the story.
I'm sorry.
However, in the morning, when I wake up, I'll TRY to write some more, but that's only if I have time. But if I can't, u will just have to wait until like about 7 hours after the morning. But I will let u guys know if I will write some or not.
Thanks for your cooperation and bye!!!
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#38 Sep 25, 2012
Nicole's POV:
I sat there as Anne was being the sweetest person I've ever met. Harry came in with a white mug with pink and red hearts all around it. I could see the smoke coming from the tea that was being held in there. "Here you go love" Harry said to me as he handed it to me. Then Anne started saying,"ok sweety. Just drink your tea and when your ready, just explain what happened." "Thank you Mrs. Styles." I said. "Oh you can just call me either Ms. Cox or just Anne is fine." she said back to me. "oh. I'm sorry." "no no! It's absolutely fine! Don't worry." I took a sip of my warm Yorkshire tea. It was delicious. "okay. So here's what happened. So as I was getting on to the train, I immediately saw my ex- boyfriend, Jack Lawne-" Harry cut my sentence. "oh. You use to date Jack Lawners?! That guy is a total jerk! He takes advantage of girls just for no reason and then just breaks their hearts with some other girl...oh." he then looks at me as I started to tear up again. Then Anne gives Harry a face as if he just threw away her 16 carat just like that. "it's okay Anne. I'm fine. So then so like I said, I was him and I sat down to the nearest seat to me but farthest from him. So he got up like a minute into the ride and sat next to me. He tried to kiss me but I backed away. then my stop came up and I quickly got out. He followed me and waited until no one was watching. He clenched his fist, and punched my stomach really hard. Then he laughed at me and ran away. And then pretty much I figured out this was your neighborhood and I ran to find your house." I finished in tears again. Then Harry sat next to me and hugged me really lightly, but not too light for me to not feel it. I just buried my head into Harry's neck, sobbing on it..........
Kennedy Stylinson

Bowmanville, Canada

#40 Sep 25, 2012
Awww I'm crying!
Mady

New Brunswick, NJ

#41 Sep 26, 2012
Awwwwww please write more
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#42 Sep 26, 2012
Okay. I am getting so mad right now. Now I don't know I it shows to you guys but I cannot seethe last part that I wrote. I don't know what's going on. I turned my whole system off but it's not there. Maybe I wrote it in a different chat. Sorry guys. I'll start now
Mrs_ONE DIRECTION

Corona, CA

#43 Sep 26, 2012
Don't worry take ur time(: super good btw(:
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#44 Sep 26, 2012
Harry's POV:
I felt so bad for Nicole. She didn't deserve this torture from a jerk that needs a slap in the face with a big, fat pan. Mum gave me a look like that she would give me when my friends were over and that they could stay for the night. I nodded to her, which made Nicole pick up her head. She looked at me with her blood shot eyes. "I'll go get a tissue for you Nicole." mum said. I started to rub her back as she hugged me tighter. Mum came back with a couple of tissues and handed then to Nicole. "thank you Anne." she said.

Nicole's POV:
I took the tissues and started to wipe my dripping mascara off under my eyes and the other tears. They were bad. Harry tapped me and said,"so Nicole, my mum and I decided that because you are having rough times and that it is a friday, you are welcome to stay her-" I cut him off. "no. You guys are too sweet but I can't take that opportunity. But thanks anyway." "no! You can stay here Nicole. It's our pleasure. Please." Harry said in a 'begging' voice. I looked at Anne as she nodded to me. "oh fine then! But what about my sleeping clothes?" I finally said. "great! Um, oh i can lend you some of my clothes. Now first go call your mum and let her know that you are staying here, and then follow me upstairs to my room for some clothes." Harry said in a happy tone, making you smile. I took out my phone and called mum. This was our conversation;
Me: hello mum?
Mum: yes sweety? Are you okay?
Me: yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna stay at my tutors house, Harry because something happened with me and Jack.
Mum: oh ok. Just behave and say thank you. Just tell me what happened with Jack tomorrow when you come back.
Me: mum, I'm not a baby. I know my manners. Ok. I love you mum. Bye.
Mum: okay love. I love you too! Mwuah!
Then I hung up. I looked at Harry as he brought me to his room. His room was nice. It was a little dirty but what do you expect from a teenaged bit whos in a boy band with his best friends? Harry picked up the used underwear/boxers, shirts, pants, ect. "wow Harry. You have a nice room." then Harry took all of the used clothing and went out of the room to put them in a hamper. I just sat on his bed that sunk in. He came back and opened his dresser. He pulled out a shirt that was small for him but perfect for me. Then he went 2 drawers down and found a pair of gray sweats that were small on him but perfect for me. "thanks. Wheres the bathroom?" I asked him. Down the hallway and make a left. It's the first door on the right."he replied. "oh. Thanks. It sounds like you have a big flat." then I walked out of the room and found the bathroom. I got changed and tried to find Harry's room. I got lost so I called him. His door was the one on the right. When I walked in, I saw like 7 different movies spread out on his bed. "just pick a movie and well set it up downstairs as we eat some buttery popcorn. Sound good?" Harry said. "yep, that's absolutely fine. Um...let's watched 17 again." I responded to him. I love Zac Efron, and this movie. He took it, and we headed downstairs..........
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#45 Sep 26, 2012
Ok guys. I just typed another one and it's not there! I'm crying right now. I can't do this!!! I'm gonna study for a test I have tomorrow and just let me get my temper back to normal. I'm really sorry guys.
Nicole

Staten Island, NY

#46 Sep 26, 2012
IM AM LOSING IT!!!!!!!! THIS APP IS SCARING ME SO MUCH, I JUST WANT TO THROW MY DEVICE AT THE WALL. IM SICK OF THIS. IM STILL WRITE BUT JUST NOT NOW.

Sorry about that, and the capital letters.
#somadatmyself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 2 hr 5mile_life 657
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 2 hr Ella Rae 1,648
Come Chat With Niall Horan (Nov '12) 12 hr Jen 361
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 15 hr Elaf 1,445
Hey Harry Styles here who wants to chat? (Jul '12) 15 hr Elaf 153
Hello Bree! ~Niall lover 101 wants to catch up ... Sun niall lover 101 28
i cant stop crying!!!!!!!! im really sad!!!!!!! Sun niall lover 101 51
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Jun 30 Natalie 604
More from around the web