Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Hey guys gonna start a fanfic tonight!!! Yay ayah!!!!
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Do you know that feeling when you just luv something or someone and you dont ever wanna let go of them? Well thats how I feel right now at this moment. I just lay there. Wrapped up in the arms of something beutiful. Something so soft and so comforting. But sometimes, there comes a time when you have to wake up.

" Jess wake up! It's time for school!" I shot up in my bed sleeply. " omg! Liam it's not the best time for this!" I yelled.
Oh and I should probably tell you guys something! Liam Payne is my big brother! Yes I know what you guys are thinking. " omg you r so lucky! Liam is ur big brother! You should be the happiest girl in the world! Blah blah blah..." Ya u guys might think that but seriously Liam is really actually a PAYNE!!!!! Seriously I can't go 5 min. Without hearing Liam on the phone or the Xbox or the laptop talking to his friends or some random fan!

I meen don't get me wrong! I love Liam and the guys but seriously it kinda gets old when u have to live with them! And now it is even worse today!!! You want to know why? Because today I go to the most devistating place on the planet! The one place where they torture you while u barely can stay awake! A place called........ HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I had pack all of my school supplies the night before so I had a lot of time to get ready for my first day on high school. Yay :/

I curled my dark brown hair and put on some jeans and a cute floppy neon colored shirt with my vans and started my wat downstairs. I was in a hurry so I reached for my backpack and headed for the door. " hey! We're are u going?" I turned around to if
D Liam sitting at the table with a red sweater on with his backpack at his feet. " to school were else?" I told him. " uh not without breakfast ur not." he explained. " oh come on Liam! We have to go!" I said. " come on at least eat a pop tart or something!" so I sighed and went to the counter to grab a pop tart, grabbed it and went to school.

If you all went to my school and are like me, you would be very enjoyed. Celebrities! Everywhere!!!!! You see, At my new high school, only celebrities are aloud to attend. So I don't know how I got in! Apparently since I'm related to a band member of one direction, I'm considered a celebrity. Yippee.:/

I have one friend and his name is jake. I have known him forever! He is related totaylor laughter. He says he is his cousin or something. He and I see eye to eye. I met up with him at the flagpole. We greeted each other and talked for a while but then it vacate silent. It was awkward for a minute. I was becoming to feel...... Diferant about him this year. I meen since he got the braces off And a haircut.

JAKES POV.

She looked nice in the morning sunlight. It fell quiet and vacate very akward. I just stood there like an idiot! I wondered if it was the right time to make my move. Her hand was right there in front of mine. Should I grab for it? Yes I should! As I slowly move my hand to hers, she whipped her hand up on her lap and started to bring up what had happened the last few summers that have all led up too now.

Jessie's POV

I talked to him about all the great times we had in the past summers. But now, I figure all of that is over. Now we are older and bigger. Now we are teenagers. We are adults. It is a sad day today. Today is the Day that we mature.

Since: Aug 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I love it plz write more
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

We sat there silently. Then he said something. " Jess? Have you ever... Loved someone but the person you love doesn't love you back?" " why do you ask jake?" I asked him. " well Jessie I just can't keep this in any more...... I-I-I love you." I sat ther in shock. We stared at me and slowly started to lean in closer and closer. Our lips were about to touch. But then,..... " bring bring bring!!!!!" the bell began to ring and everyone rushed to get inside in time for class. " I'm sorry um we should probably get to class!" he said. " ya um we should!"

I walked awkwardly toy locker. I opened it to put all of my heavy books inside and after I did, u closed my locker door to find zayn standing there! " omg! Zayn are you trying to give me a heart attack!!!" he just laughed! " sorry love. Um hey I'm I actually came to ask you something.um I was just wondering if you had a date to the spring formal?" god why does he have to be so cute!? " what? You don't want to go with a ht celebrity?" I asked. " zayn you can go with dang Selena Gomez for all I care!" " um actually my man Justin is taking her um oh ya and he kinda asked her out so she of limits." " zayn have you ever heard of sarcasm?"

IN CLASS,

I was working on a work sheet that my math teacher had given us when I got the strange feeling that someone was staring at me. I looked up at found jake staring at me. He quickly looked away turning bright red. I wondered why all these guys seem so interested in me this year? Nothing about me has changed except my bo.... Oh ok I get it now. D***m pervs! Xb

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Haha it's so funny
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Lol thx
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

At home, Liam was on the couch watching t.v. " Liam, do my boobs look bigger than they did last year?" I asked him. " uh Jess did you fall and hit ur head today?" " I'm serious!" I yelled at him. " no I meen it! Cuz I did and it really hurt!" " oh Liam shut up! I never of should asked you anyways! Your just a boy!" I said. " a hot beutiful boy who can sing you meen?" he picked up the mirror and started singing to himself ."baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed!" ok now that's what I'm talking about! Liam is a Payne!!!!
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I walked to my room and flopped myself onto my bed. I was so tired. Plus I have a major headache from Liam! So I drifted away in a deep sleep......

I dreamt about a world filled with butterflies and gumdrops! But then I was awaken by the humming of my phone. >:/

"hello?"
"um hi Jessie it's zayn."
"ugh what do you want zayn? It's 2:35 in the morn."
"umm well I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out to the park later on today with me?"
"....."
"uh Jess? You there?"
" if I say yes will you leave me alone so I can sleep?"
" uh ya sure I guess."
"...*sigh* fine zayn. Yes I will go with you. What time?"
" 9:00?"
"ya sure whatever bye!"
"b-*hung up*"
"bye "

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

I love it write more
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Can you get more people to read this?

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Krista daniel wrote:
Can you get more people to read this?
Sure

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Can u write more plz

“We Are Infinite.....”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

i like it!
Kush Prince

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Thanks Krista, you are a good story-teller!
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Kush Prince wrote:
Thanks Krista, you are a good story-teller!
Ur welcome!

Sharjah, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Can u PWETTY PWEASE write more I'm sick today and I'm staying home from school
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted! I forgot my account!
Anonymous

Fort Irwin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

*beep**beep*
I woke up that morning feeling so tired! I looked at the time and realized that I had enough time to get ready for my date with zany.it felt like a lazy day for me but I realized that I couldn't go on a date with zayn in a t- shirt and sweats.so I pulled on a cute shirt and skiny jeans.when I walked out of my room, liam,nial, Louis,and Harry we're sitting in the living room playing cards.
" oh hey Hess! wanna join in?" niall said.
" on no thanks guys!I actually need to going."
"going!?where?" liam asked.
" I'm going out with a friend."
"and by a FRIEND, she meets zayn." Louis said.
"Louis shut up!aha well I need to go. bye"
"bye!"

“We Are Infinite.....”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

kristadaniel13 wrote:
*beep**beep*
I woke up that morning feeling so tired! I looked at the time and realized that I had enough time to get ready for my date with zany.it felt like a lazy day for me but I realized that I couldn't go on a date with zayn in a t- shirt and sweats.so I pulled on a cute shirt and skiny jeans.when I walked out of my room, liam,nial, Louis,and Harry we're sitting in the living room playing cards.
" oh hey Hess! wanna join in?" niall said.
" on no thanks guys!I actually need to going."
"going!?where?" liam asked.
" I'm going out with a friend."
"and by a FRIEND, she meets zayn." Louis said.
"Louis shut up!aha well I need to go. bye"
"bye!"
OMG! u have not been here in forever! welcome back to your awesome fanfic! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names 1 hr Dessa 203
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 5 hr novee olson 490
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 6 hr Alex Cameron 377
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) 6 hr _danii_xo_ 185
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 8 hr 1DLove 1,068
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 10 hr Brooke 1,141
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 12 hr kelli 1,043
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••