This app used to be more caring. What...

This app used to be more caring. What happened? ~Stini<333

Posted in the One Direction Forum

Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I get that the haters and fakers bla bla bla have been on forever. I'm an oldie on this app I know. But someone used to be able to write "I twisted my ankle:'(" or something like that and tons of people would write things like I hope it gets better or see I'm sorry hope u feel better, now this whole app is about couples and imagines and stuff private chats which I think Is kinda bogus if u dot have a reason, but hey, let's try and re create that directioner family is oldies worked so hard to create and keep alive. Y'all newbies are a part of it, just gotta be lil more social(: we don't bite.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Hi, I am William and I Just want to drop by and express my warm introduction for everybody! I am looking forward to have a rich and valuable exchange of information, opinion and facts with you guys here! Thank You!
Shayla_Nicole

Washington, IA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Seriously!! I mean this used to be more of a directioner app now all it is is a freaking popularity/ imagines/ couples/ freaking begging for fanfics!!! My expressions :/-_-:(
What happened to our directioner family?
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Shayla_Nicole wrote:
Seriously!! I mean this used to be more of a directioner app now all it is is a freaking popularity/ imagines/ couples/ freaking begging for fanfics!!! My expressions :/-_-:(
What happened to our directioner family?
still there we just gotta find it(:
Anonymous

Puerto Rico

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Kristina you dont talk.U used to have a bf here and u made imagines.Haha
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Kristina you dont talk.U used to have a bf here and u made imagines.Haha
lol I know I did. Ryann aparently is a girl (fail) honestly I couldn't help but laugh at that, and I did write imagined. I'm not saying they should stop, I'm saying that we shod ow down with it because that's all this app is honna be about soon.
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Officefurniture159 wrote:
Hi, I am William and I Just want to drop by and express my warm introduction for everybody! I am looking forward to have a rich and valuable exchange of information, opinion and facts with you guys here! Thank You!
thanks William (: nice to meet u.
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Kristina wrote:
<quoted text> lol I know I did. Ryann aparently is a girl (fail) honestly I couldn't help but laugh at that, and I did write imagined. I'm not saying they should stop, I'm saying that we shod ow down with it because that's all this app is honna be about soon.
Ryann did sound a Lil bit like a girl!!! Lol! I knew it! I was right!? Lol!(: and yeah I agree with that! Now there is literally nothing for getting better and stuf!!
Kay Witt

Reading, PA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Yeah I so agree! I still try and care ya know.
But I think some things we can do is to make tons of convos about 1D not all fan fics and just don't go on the hater ones at all or anything bc then they'll just sink. Make tons of random ones abou the boys and just make it good!
Anonymous

Hewlett, NY

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Wuz sup pplz ???
-Amanda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) Fri Amista 812
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Mar 21 paige 1,701
Kelsey is so stupid who agrees?? (Nov '12) Mar 21 Sexygirl 46
Hi Mar 20 Anonymous 1
imo gay video chat (Feb '15) Mar 18 you123 8
Sissy boy Princess here looking for mistress! <3 (Jul '12) Mar 12 Samantha sissy boy 5
Harry styles FaceTime? (Jun '12) Mar 8 erica naccarato 1,095
More from around the web