Vernon Rockville, CT

#21 Aug 31, 2012
1D LOVER wrote:
<quoted text> same here good thing gabbys not a fan of 1D
LLN! K gonna write morree!!!!
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Sorry it's been so long it wouldn't post!!!
3 YEARS LATER
Niall is auditioning for the X-Factor in England. Im really gonna miss him. Although it all works out perfectly since im visiting Grace back in america. I get out of bed and put on my favorite jean shorts and a green, white, and orange soccer tee-shirt. My suitcase is all packed along with a couple other bags. I walk outside and across the bridge. I knock on his door. "come in!" he called. I walk in
Write more later!
Mady

New Brunswick, NJ

#23 Sep 1, 2012
More please I love it
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#24 Sep 1, 2012
Kate can you make me move to England and be Harry's gf?!?! It would mean soooooo much to me! Gr8 story so far!!!
Anonymous

Norman, OK

#25 Sep 1, 2012
You are a really good writer!!:D

“We Are Infinite.....”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26 Sep 1, 2012
1D LOVER could pleaz check out my fanfic? its called sonebody to love <3 and its also a fanfic about Niall!!
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#27 Sep 1, 2012
Pattywithsomerice wrote:
You are a really good writer!!:D
she is right? She goes to school with me and our teachers would always say we are the best writers in the class. I have a bunch of ones like time to let go- sad fanfic. It's my best one that I have written and am still writing
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#28 Sep 1, 2012
-Bridget- wrote:
1D LOVER could pleaz check out my fanfic? its called sonebody to love <3 and its also a fanfic about Niall!!
I will! I will comment also!! And thanks!!!
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#29 Sep 1, 2012
1D LOVER wrote:
Kate can you make me move to England and be Harry's gf?!?! It would mean soooooo much to me! Gr8 story so far!!!
I got a plan!!! Dont worry! It's all gonna work out!!

“We Are Infinite.....”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30 Sep 1, 2012
1D_Chic wrote:
I will! I will comment also!! And thanks!!!
thx!!:D
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#31 Sep 1, 2012
I walk in Niall's bedroom and flop on the bed. He zippers his suitcase and puts it with his stuff. Then he walks over and sits down next to me. We talked about the X-Factor, then Niall said, "even thought we aren't gonna see each other for a while, don't forget me" then he leans in........ And....... We kiss!!!! "I wont forget you." I say. "how do I know that?" he asked."beacuse...," then we kiss again." of that" than his dad called him. We kissed one more time, longer. His kisses were so sweet and gentle. Then I walk into my room. I grab my bags and go downstairs.

I will rite more In a sec hold on
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#32 Sep 1, 2012
30 MINUTES LATER
we arrive at the airport and I grab a doghnut from dunkin donuts. Then we walk over to my gate. They start boarding. I say goodbye to my mom and walk on the plane.
9 HOURS LATER
I run of the plane. "GRACE!!!!!!!" I scream "KATE!!!!" she screams back. We hug and talk all the way back to her house.
We arrive at her huge mansion and run up to her room witch is also huge. "sooo do ya have a boyfriend yet??" she asked once we had our pjs on. She mustve seen me blush "SPILL!!!" I told her everything to the movies to the kiss. When I finished she said "whoa!"we continued to talk for like 3 hours then I got a txt from Niall: Turn on Chanel 4! I'm next!!! Miss u!!!:(
I ran to the tv and turned on Chanel 4. Niall walked on stage "who's thi-" "sshhhhhhh!!!!!!" I told her. He started to sing. When he finished, 2 judges voted yes, the other no. It was all up to Katy perry. She said yes!!! I screamed with joy! So did Niall! Then i told grace that was Niall. We kept watching. I saw 4 really really good acts, Harry styles, louis Tomlinson, liam payne, and Zayn Malik.
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#33 Sep 2, 2012
Omigod Kate go on!!!
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#34 Sep 2, 2012
When the show ended grace said, "wow niall is really good! And that Harry kid is HOT!!!!!" "ya but Niall's hotter!!!" I said back. Then we aurgued about who was better, liam Louis Zayn Harry or Niall. We got tired so we called it a night. I lay awake thinking about Niall. He got through!
That night a had a really bad dream:
Niall and I were walking through the woods on a path. We were talking until I heard a noise. "what was that?" I asked. "probably just a squirrel." he answered. Then someone grabbed my foot. "NIALL HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "KATE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!! !!" Niall screamed. I got thrown into the backseat of a car. I was screaming trying to get someone's attention I hit my head on the seatbelt. Then everything went black.
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#35 Sep 2, 2012
Omigosh this is good I'm hooked!!!! Keep going!!
Mady

New Brunswick, NJ

#36 Sep 3, 2012
More!!
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#37 Sep 3, 2012
Sorry it has been so long!! I was super busy!!!

Graces POV
i woke up to Kate screaming and crying. Then she woke up. I walk over to the second bed she is sleeping in. She told me all about her dream. She thinks the person in the dream was josh. Josh was her boyfriend when she was 14. He was 16 and when she broke up with him, he kiddnapped her for 1 week before police found the house she was in. But by then she found a window broke it and ecsaped. These days, she was really scared that josh would find her again, and to be honsest I was a little worried.
Kate's POV
My dream was alfull. I woke up sweaty and crying. I was scared that josh would find me again and take me. I tried to forget about the thought. Grace took me out for lunch and a movie to get Josh out of my head.
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up and grace was still sleeping so I turned on the tv. I got a text from one of my really good friends, jordyn;
Hey! I heard u are at graces!!! We hve 2 get 2gether!!:):)
I smiled when I saw the text. I haven't seen jordyn in forever! I texted her back:
Hey! I missed u! Ya wen grace wakes up I will ask if we cud get 2gether!!!!:):)

Should I stop??? Be honest!!!!! Thnx!
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#38 Sep 3, 2012
Keep going luv it so much!!!
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#39 Sep 3, 2012
1D LOVER wrote:
Keep going luv it so much!!!
Thnx grace!!!!!!!! I will write more in a sec!!!!
1D_Chic

Vernon Rockville, CT

#40 Sep 3, 2012
30 MINUTES LATER
Grace wakes up and I explain that the three of us should get together. Grace said, "of corse!!" then I call jordyn and she said she will be at graces in 5 minutes. I get changed and flop on the couch. I was texting Niall:
N:hey. I miss u ssoooo much!!!:(
K:I miss u 2! I think this is the longest time we have been apart

Even on vacations we went with Niall's family.

N:Ya, boot camp is pretty cool
K:that's good. I hope you make it to simons house!!!
N:ya me too it's a lot of work
K:but ur soo good!
N:thnx Kate hey I got to go!
K: bye I will ttyl!!
N:kk bye!!!!
Jordyn arrived right after I said goodbye to Niall. We caught up on the past year. We were all laughing and having a good time when Niall called.
K:hello?
N:hey!
K:hey! What's up?
N:well i just got out of boot camp
I really missed his Irish ascent
K:nothin much, my friend jordyn is here
N:oh I'm sorry am I interupting something
K:no!
J: yes!
G: mabey!
K:shut up!
N:well then!
K: not you!
N:oh hey I gtg cuz I have to rehearse!
K:ok! ttyl!!!
I hung up. "ooo who was that?" jordyn asked "my friend niall." I answered. "NIALL HORAN FROM THE X-FACTOR????!!!!!!OH MY GAWD I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. "ya I have known him since I was 7 ." she was amazed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Harry Styles here who wants to chat? (Jul '12) 1 hr maya12345 117
omg i found niall's snapchat!! (Jun '13) 3 hr Helper245 153
13 and single and looking for someone special 5 hr monte jones 4
another one direction forum on topix!!! Please ... 7 hr Rosie Styles 1
Does anyone come On here anymore? 7 hr Rosie Styles 1
i just saw one direction 13 hr Rosie Styles 4
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 13 hr lashaya 1,103
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Sat eileen100 280
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) Aug 21 Idk 169
•••