Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

THIS MAY BE LONG BUT I DON'T CARE! 

Heyy babe...I need to tell u something...there's this guy rlly bothering me at school and it's getting rlly annoying...he's always asking me out and I always keep denying but he won't stop...I honestly have no idea what 2 do anymore...and a couple days ago me, my friend, and her boyfriend went to the movies and he came with my friends boyfriend and he sat nxt to me and tried putting his arm around me...and tried KISSING ME!! it was disgusting and I had to push him away and leave the movie early...I'm sorry I didn't tell u earlier...I rlly am...it's just that I thought he would just fade away...but then something worse happened....I was telling my BFF Annabelle how 2 get onto here and he overheard and now I'm scared thats he gonna come on and that ur gonna get mad...but plz dont be...I love u...and I really need u...this is the time...I'm scared...and I never am scared of anyone...trust me...I will like cuss anybody out if I need to...but he's crossed the limit so many times!! babe...plz try and understand that if he comes on here and says anything to me that there's nothing going on...don't leave now this is when I need u to be there for me...I rlly do love u and ONLY U...and plz say u aren't mad...I love you babyyyy <3333 

NO ONE ELSE COMMENT...PLZ! THIS IS MY BUSINESS NOT URS!! THX :/
HarryZ PrinceZZ

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Hi Steven. I'm Annabelle and I'm sitting next to Samantha right now. We're having a sleepover and all she's worried about is you, and how you'll feel bad if Travis, that's the b*tches name, says anything to her. So, please just f*uckin forgive her. She really loves you, I'm telling you. Samantha has dated a lotta boys before (trust me, she's over them, you're all she talks about), but she always says she's never loved anyone like she loves you. Her words, not mine. Try to understand, I know what it feels like when your boyfriend breaks up with you for something stupid like this, or when you really need them. I can say millions of words to Samantha to support her, but yours are the only ones that are gonna make a difference. Travis is a desperate *sshole. Just, make Samantha her crazy self again, please.

P.S. Sorry I wrote so much. And yes, I call her Samantha, not Sami.
HarryZ PrinceZZ

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Excuse the language too.

“LIAM PAYNE IS MY BABY!!(;”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
THIS MAY BE LONG BUT I DON'T CARE!

Heyy babe...I need to tell u something...there's this guy rlly bothering me at school and it's getting rlly annoying...he's always asking me out and I always keep denying but he won't stop...I honestly have no idea what 2 do anymore...and a couple days ago me, my friend, and her boyfriend went to the movies and he came with my friends boyfriend and he sat nxt to me and tried putting his arm around me...and tried KISSING ME!! it was disgusting and I had to push him away and leave the movie early...I'm sorry I didn't tell u earlier...I rlly am...it's just that I thought he would just fade away...but then something worse happened....I was telling my BFF Annabelle how 2 get onto here and he overheard and now I'm scared thats he gonna come on and that ur gonna get mad...but plz dont be...I love u...and I really need u...this is the time...I'm scared...and I never am scared of anyone...trust me...I will like cuss anybody out if I need to...but he's crossed the limit so many times!! babe...plz try and understand that if he comes on here and says anything to me that there's nothing going on...don't leave now this is when I need u to be there for me...I rlly do love u and ONLY U...and plz say u aren't mad...I love you babyyyy <3333

NO ONE ELSE COMMENT...PLZ! THIS IS MY BUSINESS NOT URS!! THX :/
Sami I'm soooo sorry for commenting but DID HE DO ANYTHING ELSE?!?!? Plz I will kill him!
Liam_is_my_Life

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Truedirectioner20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami I'm soooo sorry for commenting but DID HE DO ANYTHING ELSE?!?!? Plz I will kill him!
Izzyy!!!! I love you sooooo much :) NOT LIKE THAT! Ur awesome...and u always make my day! Well no...but he always talks 2 me in school and that crap...i'll get over it...dun worry!!
Liam_is_my_Life

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

NOBODY ELSE COMMENT...Izzy's the only exception...duh??
And of course...Steven and Annabelle!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>Izzyy!!!! I love you sooooo much :) NOT LIKE THAT! Ur awesome...and u always make my day! Well no...but he always talks 2 me in school and that crap...i'll get over it...dun worry!!
Izzy: lol ok. But warn him for me. If I ever meet him I will be holding a knife and It will go in his throat.(:
Ethan: O_O
Liam_is_my_Life

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Truedirectioner20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Izzy: lol ok. But warn him for me. If I ever meet him I will be holding a knife and It will go in his throat.(:
Ethan: O_O
Thx Izzy :) You always make me smile...and always make my day...I'll tell him
And Ethan :)-___- <<< I dunno what to say so....
Liam_is_my_Life

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

babe....plz reply :)
Steven

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

No babe i'm not mad.....well i am a little but just tell him to back off or im gonna have to find him and beat the crap out of him.....dont let him hurt you...and if he does ill hurt him painfully >:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Steven wrote:
No babe i'm not mad.....well i am a little but just tell him to back off or im gonna have to find him and beat the crap out of him.....dont let him hurt you...and if he does ill hurt him painfully >:(
I'll help u hurt him. Beleive me I will! No one hurts her.

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Keira: HAHA JEWEL RIVER TOOK YOUR COOKIE!!!
Jewel: RIVER!!!*runs around the room chasing River*
River: Hey I'm a boy
Sharice: HAAY!!!
Joey: HAAAY GURLS HAAAY
Janessa: Sorry for their weirdness
HarryZ PrinceZZ

Boyertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Steven wrote:
Omg Steven!! Samantha we soo upset when u didn't reply! Thank god u replied it means the world to her!!
Steven

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

HarryZ PrinceZZ wrote:
<quoted text>Omg Steven!! Samantha we soo upset when u didn't reply! Thank god u replied it means the world to her!!
im sorry i didnt reply sooner i was.....asleep
Liam_is_my_Life

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Babyyyy thank you I love you!!!!:)
Steven

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
Babyyyy thank you I love you!!!!:)
i love you too!!!:*
Liam_is_my_Life

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
i love you too!!!:*
Thx 4 undertstanding....!!
Steven

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thx 4 undertstanding....!!
i understand but if he does that again im gonna have to knock some of his teeth out
Harrys Princess

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
i understand but if he does that again im gonna have to knock some of his teeth out
Haha u go! thanxs for getting my best friend back to normal!!
Steven

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Harrys Princess wrote:
<quoted text>Haha u go! thanxs for getting my best friend back to normal!!
yeah...i love her so i would do anything for her :D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What time is twit cam for one direction and wha... (Jun '12) 7 hr Krisanna 15
omg i found niall's snapchat!! (Jun '13) 11 hr 1D LOVER 145
one direction snapchat names 13 hr nash_cash 193
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 15 hr heather 1,138
Follow me on TWITTER (Sep '12) 17 hr charleshrswain 64
Harry styles FaceTime? (Jun '12) 19 hr Chelsea Redgwell 941
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 20 hr rawan ali 1,033
•••
•••