Sorry bye
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Nathan:Hate to cause drama or anything. I'll come on maybe 3 times a week. But that's it. I hate see people hating. Listen to Where's the love.

“wazzup?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Kai Chance and them wrote:
Nathan:Hate to cause drama or anything. I'll come on maybe 3 times a week. But that's it. I hate see people hating. Listen to Where's the love.
:( I wonder the same thing
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Stewie2911 wrote:
<quoted text>
:( I wonder the same thing
Exactly

“Cants stand me? Sit down ;)”

Since: Jan 13

Ain't nobody got time for that

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Please nathan :'(

“I like fish :3”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2013
:( Still email meh
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Nathan:I'll be on 3 days every week. But if this forum gets better than I'll stay on.

“Cants stand me? Sit down ;)”

Since: Jan 13

Ain't nobody got time for that

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Its not enough *cries* please don't go this will all blow over hopefully, your my big bro you can't go!!!
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
1D_Momo wrote:
Its not enough *cries* please don't go this will all blow over hopefully, your my big bro you can't go!!!
Nathan:Shh don't cry.*rubs your back*

“Cants stand me? Sit down ;)”

Since: Jan 13

Ain't nobody got time for that

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Nathan please don't go!! At least private message your friends please!*hugs* pretty pretty pretty please!!
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 12, 2013
1D_Momo wrote:
Nathan please don't go!! At least private message your friends please!*hugs* pretty pretty pretty please!!
Nathan:*hugs* I hate to see you guys hurt though!

“lauren ”

Since: Feb 13

Durham, NC

#11 Feb 12, 2013
NO! We hardly get to talk anyways! Please baby...~Hannah

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Kai Chance and them wrote:
Nathan:Hate to cause drama or anything. I'll come on maybe 3 times a week. But that's it. I hate see people hating. Listen to Where's the love.
N-nathan please don't :'(
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Lauren and dem wrote:
NO! We hardly get to talk anyways! Please baby...~Hannah
Ik baby.. Ik.. I don't know what to do
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Eloves1Dandcarrots wrote:
<quoted text>
N-nathan please don't :'(
I don't know what to do. I'm tired of all the hating

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Kai Chance and them wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what to do. I'm tired of all the hating
I- i understand.*chokes back tears*
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Eloves1Dandcarrots wrote:
<quoted text>
I- i understand.*chokes back tears*
You guys don't understand. Why do I want to get bullied for people? Why do I always help people before I help myself? Here is why.(this explains Reece too) my brother. Tyler. If I would of helped him with his bullying before I helped myself with my own issues he would be alive. But no. I was selfish. So now he's gone. Gone forever. I watch my friends get hate on here. I think of Tyler. I try helping but there is so much hate. I still blame myself for Tyler's death. Nothing will ever change that.

“lauren ”

Since: Feb 13

Durham, NC

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Kai Chance and them wrote:
<quoted text>
Ik baby.. Ik.. I don't know what to do
Please don't leave me! Please!! </3 </3 </3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Kai Chance and them wrote:
<quoted text>You guys don't understand. Why do I want to get bullied for people? Why do I always help people before I help myself? Here is why.(this explains Reece too) my brother. Tyler. If I would of helped him with his bullying before I helped myself with my own issues he would be alive. But no. I was selfish. So now he's gone. Gone forever. I watch my friends get hate on here. I think of Tyler. I try helping but there is so much hate. I still blame myself for Tyler's death. Nothing will ever change that.
I'm sorry Nathan and we all appreciate you helping all of us but we don't want you hurt eiter
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Lauren and dem wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't leave me! Please!! </3 </3 </3
*holds your hand* I won't go..... And now I'm depressed *sighs*
Kai Chance and them

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Eloves1Dandcarrots wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Nathan and we all appreciate you helping all of us but we don't want you hurt eiter
I'm not going.*sighs*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 20 hr Natalie 623
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) Thu prettygirllaysha 1,706
Lonely Girl here!!! :( chat? (Aug '12) Thu Happy 84
Could I talk to the real One Direction?!?!?!;) (Jul '12) Thu Liam Payne 235
omg i found niall's snapchat!! (Jun '13) Thu jonna 196
Harry and paz Thu jonna 3
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) Thu jonna 1,817
More from around the web