of 12
Next Last

“HI!”

Since: Dec 12

Chicago

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Ashley's Bio

Hey Ashley Hope here!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

Im 17 years young and I have long, curly, blonde hair and blue eyes.
People sometimes tell me that I look like a barbie doll.:)

~*~Favorites~*~

Band: One Direction
Color: Green
Movie: 21 Jump Street
Song: Little Things

~*~Interests~*~
Niall Horan
Zayn Malik
Harry Styles
Liam Payne
Louis Tomlinson
Music
Fun!

“HI!”

Chicago

#2 Dec 1, 2012
The Ad

Okay, Ill admit it. Im not the most fortunate person in the world, but I love my life. I cant get all of the amazing dresses and shoes that these other girls can, but Ill survive. Although, having a little extra money would be nice.:)
I decided to look in the newspaper for a job, or something to make money.

My eyes lit up when I saw this ad:

Looking for assistant for famous band.
Pay:$200,000 per year.
Perks: Be with famous people, go
to A-List parties, have fun!
For more information or if interested,
call **********
(A/N: I know that ads really wouldnt say this... but hey! its a story!!)

I was so calling! I picked up my phone and dialled the number and I was so nervous!
"Hello this is Paul" someone answered.
"Hi! This is Ashley Hope. I was calling about your ad in the paper."
"Oh, you want to be an assistant, eh?"
"Yeah! Id love to!"
"Okay well, come on over to 2236 House Street and we'll see if they like you."
"If you likes me?"
"The band!"
"Oh right! Okay, on my way!"

With no hesitation, I grabbed my car keys and drove over to the address. It was a gorgeous house. Very big, and seemed very expensive. This was an exclusive band. I could feel it.

I pulled up onto the driveway and took a few moments to collect my thoughts. I needed to be professional. I couldve dressed a little nicer, but that's not the big issue. I took my keys out of the ignition, grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket.
I stepped out of the car and walked slowly and excitedly up to the door. I rang the doorbell and I got even more nervous as I waited to see the man who posted the ad.
The door swung open and I saw a tall man standing in front of me.
"Hi, Im Ashley. Im here about the ad."
"Ah, yes. Im Paul. Come on in dear!"
I stepped into the house and it was absolutely glorious! Expensive furniture, giant flatscreen tv, and a pool out out back. I couldnt wait to see who's house this was.

"Have a seat Ashley." Paul said.
I took a seat and he said,
"I just need to ask you a few quesntions, okay?"
"Sure. Go ahead!" I answered trying not to sound nervous.
"How old are you?"
"17."
"Well Ill skip the next question because you are obviously a girl. Sometimes, its hard to tell." he said with a chuckle.
I smiled.
"Why do you want this job, love?"
"Well, my parents died a few months ago in a car accident and I have been taking care of myself, but money is getting really tight."
"Oh, Im so sorry to hear that dear. Okay, next: When can you start?"
"Does this mean I got the job!?"
"Yes, love. Would you like to meet your bosses?"
"YES!"
"Boys get down here!" Paul shoted up the staircase.
"Coming!" I heard a boy yell. He had sort of a raspy, deep, British accent.
They came trotting down the stairs and I couldnt believe it.
"OH MY GOD!! ITS-ITS-..."
"One Direction, love." Paul said.
"I KNOW!! OH MY GOD!"
All of the boys giggled and came over to me.
"I gess I dont have to introduce myself," A curly haired boy said, I knew it was Harry Styles. "But, what is your name love?"
"Ashley Hope. I cant believe Im the new assistant to One Direction!"
"Oh so this is our new little helper!" Niall exclaimed.
My face turned a dark shade of red. I had always had the biggest crush on Niall. He was so cute and sweet! And his peircing blue eyes made me melt.
"Boys," Paul started, "Ashley is here if you need her for anything. Make her feel welcome and please take it easy on her. She is obviously head over heels for you boys."
Paul left and I was left alone with 5 of the hottest boys ever put on the planet!
I covered my face to try and hide myself blushing, but I fealt a hand pull mine down. It was Niall.
"Dont hide yourself, beautiful." he said. I smiled really big and I knew I would have a lot of fun working with these boys.

“HI!”

Chicago

#3 Dec 1, 2012
~First Day~

"So," I said looking at all of the boys,"What should I do all day?"
"Just hang around until we need something." Louis said.
"Or, instead of just leaving her alone, until we need her, we can have some fun!" Zayn shouted.
"Like what?" Liam asked.
"Well, its a beautiful day today, and we DO have a pool!" Zayn exclaimed with excitement.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Louis shouted as the boys ran upstairs to get into their trunks. The only one that didnt go was Niall.
"Are you gonna join us?" he asked me.
"I cant, I dont have a swim suit." I said monotonously.
"You can borrow one of my t-shirts and a pair of shorts if you want."
"Or I could just run home and get a suit. I live right down the road."
"If thats what you want to do, Ashley. We can wait for you if you'd like."
"No, no. Thats okay. Ill be back in 10." I said turning around. I heard Niall run upstairs to get into his trunks.

~*~Niall's POV~*~

Wow, Ahsley was gorgeous. I cant believe she is our assistant! This is crazy.

I got into my trunks and they boys were waiting for me downstairs.
"Hey, Niall, where's Ashley?" Liam asked.
"Oh my God! You didnt make her go buy food for you! Did you Niall?" Louis said jokingly.
"No Lou, she went home to got and ger her suit. She said not to wait up for her." I answered.
We all ran out the door and jumped into the water. I was waiting for Ashley. She had been gone for a while now. Was she not coming?
I shrugged it off and the boys and I began to play volleyball in the water. Our teams were uneven but when Ashley got here, it would be even. I mean, if she got here.

~*~Ashley's POV~*~
I changed into my neon, zabra print bikini and rushed over to the boys' house. I also grabbed my favorite Jack Wills hoodie and a pair of jean shorts to change into. I realized that I had taken a lot longer than what I had told Niall.

I parked in front of the house and went inside, and I watch out the back window as the boys played volleyball. I noticed Niall the most. He was so gorgeous and he had an awesome body. 6 pack all the way!
He saw my inside and gestured for me to come and join them. Only Liam and Niall were ont a team against Loui, Zayn, and Harry, so I joined the 2 person team. They all stared at me as I walked over to the side of the pool to join my teammates.
"Lookin' good Ashley!" Harry announced. I wasnt surprised. I knew that he was the flirty one, but I didnt mind.
"Harry!" Liam snapped at him.
I started to blush as I tied my hair up and got into the pool.
"Time in!" Louis yelled as he served the ball over to our side.
We hit the ball back and forth keeping score of aces, and just when people were too blind to see the ball and it dove into the water.
Louis, Harry, and Zayn: 10
Liam, Naill, and I: 3
SO CLOSE!! HA not.

"Alright guys, next team to score wins the whole thing!" Harry announced as he served the ball.
Come one Ashley, dont be afraid of the ball!
I watched the ball fly over the net and Niall hit it back over.

“HI!”

Chicago

#4 Dec 1, 2012
~In Love With The Irish Boy~

The boys and I decided to watch a film before my day was over.
They were all arguing on a film to watch until they gave up trying to convince each other.
" What do you think we should watch Ashley? " Louis asked me.
I got up and went over to look through their huhe assortment of DVDs. I was so happy when I saw the movie that I had been looking for. 21 Jump Street.
I picked up the movie and they all seemed to be very please with my choice.
" THATS MY FAVORITE MOVIE! " Niall shouted.
" Oh my God me too! But how about we keep our voices down?! " I said as I smiled jokingly at Naill. He gave me little sad puppy looking face and I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life! I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
" Ooh! Niall's blushing! " Harry shouted.
I pulled away from the hug to look at Niall, and he WAS blushing! IT WAS SO CUTE!
Niall Horan was blushing because of me. I felt so special. After we talked some B.S. for a while, we finallt decided to put the movie in. We all took our seats and Niall patted on the open space on the couch right next to him.
When it got to the scene where " Doug and Brad " were going through the stages of the drugs and Doug was running for the track, I was on the floor dying. That part gets to ne every time. There were tears streaming down my face from laughing so freaking hard!
The boys were laughing too, but not because of the movie, because of my reaction to the movie. The one that was laughing at me the hardest was Niall. His laugh made me laugh even more! It was so adorable! When our laigh fest was over, I got back up on the couch and sat next to Niall. I wiped the last of my tears and he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. " Your laugh is so adorable! " he whispered in my ear.
I started to blush. " Thanks. " I whispered back to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he held me tight as we watched the rest of the movie.
~~~~~
Once the movie ended, I decided that I should get home.
As I grabbed my stuff and startdd for the door, I felt a hand grab onto my wrist. I spun around and saw Niall standing there staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.
I looked down and he put his hand under my chin so I could face him. He took his other hand and put it into my pocket.
He whispered, " Call me. " into my ear and I smiled.
" I will blondie. " I said as I gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek.
I walked out the door and headed home.
~~~~~
The whole drive home, I kept fangirling to myself. OMGOMGOMGOMG NIALL LIKES ME!!!!! I felt so loved! Me out of all people, and Niall liked me.
It was obvious that I have a crush on him too. Like DUH!
Ill admit it. Im in love with the Irish boy.

“HI!”

Chicago

#5 Dec 1, 2012
~Zayn~

I didnt call or text Niall last night, it was really late when I got home and I was beat!
I drove over to the bous house earlier than I usually would, in hopes that Niall would be awake and we could spend some time together.
~~~~~
I pulled up to the boys house and ran upto the doorstep. I opened the door and I walked into the kitchen to set my stuff down. I saw that the fridhe was open and I figured that it had to be Niall.
I walked up behind him and jumped on his back, but it wasnt Niall... It was Zayn.
" Oops, sorry Zayn. I thought you were uh.... "
" Naill. I know babe. It was pretty obvious that you two were flirting last night. "
" Sorry. "
" For what? "
" I dont know I just, feel very awkward right now. "
" Should I leave, love? "
" No not at all! This is your house... Im just the helper. "
"Well, then in that case... Ill take some breakfast when you get a chance, babe. " he said as he winked at me.
I knew he was joking, But it really WAS my job so I happily made him some eggs while he sat on the couch.
~~~~~
I finishe making Zayn breakfast and I brought it out to him.
" I was just kidding love! " he said surprised.
" Yeah, I know but... I am your guys' assistant. And I dont really
feel like Ive been doing much assisting lately. " I let out a soft chuckle.
He got up and wrapped me in his arms and whispered " We only asked for an assistant hoping it would be a beautiful girl like you to 'hang out' with. "
" So you guys dont reall need me here? "
" No but, we want you here. Make yourself comfortable because we dont want you to leave us any time soon. "
He pulled awah from me and I looked into his gorgeous golden brown eyes. I felt myself falling for Zayn, too.
Am I really starting to LIKE these boys?

“HI!”

Chicago

#6 Dec 1, 2012
~2 Hotties Like Me~

So, after my little 'incident' with Zayn this morning, he went upstairs and I havent seen any of the boys for the past hour.
I never noticed how much fun they were, because Im bored out of my freaking mind!
~*~*~*~*~*
Its about 11:30 am and Im done being bored! So I decided to 'wake up' the boys.(evil smile... >:))
Individually, I ran into their rooms and jumped on their beds screaming "GET UP YOU MOTHER DUCKING LAZY SACKS!!" yes... mother ducking.
Zayn was already awake to I didnt have to, he was just playing with his phone one his bed, so I just threw a pillow at his face and ran out of the room.
I got up right away, and started chasing me around the house.
~*~*~*~*~*
We were playing our chasing game for about 5 minutes until I was completely out of breath. So, as you may have guessed, Zayn caught me.
He took my arms and pinned them against the wall.
"Oh no! You caught me! I'm so scared!" (note sarcasm)
"Dont be afraid." he said and gave me and evil smirk.
He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I turned my head away.
"What?" he asked.
"Dont kiss me. I dont like you like that."
"Why not?"
"I just met you 2 days ago, and plus, I like someone else."
"Who? Is he in this house?"
I nodded my head 'yes' and he was pretty upset. Why would he be though? He barely knows me!
"Which one, is it curly?"
"No."
"Daddy?"
"No."
"Mr. Carrot?"
"No."
"So Niall."
"Yeah."
Before I knew it, Zayn had let me go and stormed upstairs as the rest of the boys were finally coming down.
"What happened to him?" Harry asked.
"He's mad because I wouldnt kiss him."
"WHAT! HE TRIED TO KISS YOU?!" Niall shouted.
"Yes, but I told him 'no' becuase I like you."
Niall walked over to me and gave me hug and kiss on the cheek. I knew that he liked me back, but, whatwas I going to do about Zayn?
"So, why didnt you call me last night, babe?"
"I dont know, I guess I was just really tired."
I didnt notice until now, that all of the other boys were staring at us, inculding Zayn at the top of the staircase.
I didnt feel very comfortable with him staring at me so I pulled Niall over and we sat on the couch and decided to watch 'Ridiculousness' on the tele.
I AGAIN was dying on the floor. I swear I was about to croak. It was the episode with Johnny Knoxville and this was the best!
"YOU SOUND JUST LIKE CHANEL!" Louis announced.
"I get that a lot." I smiled at him. I scooted in closer to Niall. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and all I could hear from Louis was, "Get a room!"
"Are you jealous Lou?" Niall asked.
"No I have a girlfriend!"
"Then shut your face!" Niall said jokingly.
~*~*~*~*~*
I could feel Zayn's eyes peircing through me as he stared at me and Niall.
I couldnt believe that he was jealous!

2 hotties like me!
Now I know that this is probably every girls dream, but........ Its not fun when you like them both.

“HI!”

Chicago

#7 Dec 1, 2012
~Niall's Text~

I got home from the boys' house and found my jean shorts from the other day. I reached into the pocket and pulled out the peice of paper that Niall slipped me.
I took out my phone and put his number in nd started to text him.

Hey ;)

Hey, is this Ashley?

YuP

Cool! Whats going on?

Nothing... hbu?

Same...

interesting...:/

lol, ikr, so whjat the hell was up with Zayn earlier??

Idk, I guess he was jealous os us :)

What do you men 'us'?

well, we were flirting

so... is that all you want is to flirt?:)

no not really... do you?

noPe... so, what does this mean?

be my bf?

HELL YEAH! YEAH BUDDY!

lol... k... ill see you tomorrow... night <3

night babe <3

~*~*~*~*~*
So it was official, Niall and I were together. But, I feel kind of bad knowing that Zayn likes me! I hope that this doesnt make things awkward between us, nad by us I mean, all of the boys. If Niall and I break-up, Ill have to quit my job.

Maybe I shouldve thought this through more.

“HI!”

Chicago

#8 Dec 1, 2012
~What?~

I went over to the boys' house for work. I swear, I havent lifted a finger! but, the boys dont seem to mind. Especially Niall.
~*~*~*~*~*
My car ride consisted of me putting in my One Direction CD and putting it on full blast, and me rocking out like and idiot whil people in the other cars stared at me. I didnt care though. Why should I? After all, I am just supporting my boyfriend.
After I pulled into the boys driveway, Heart Attack came blasting through the speakers. AWESOME!

"Baby you got me sick,
I dont know what I did,
Need to take a break and figure it out, yeah.
Got your voice in my head
Saying leat's just be friends,
Cant believe the words came out of your mouth, yeah.
Im tryin to be okay
Im tryin to be alright,
But seeing you with him,
Just dont feel right..."

As the bridge played, I stepped out of the car and before I took my keay out, I sang the chorus putting a lot of emphasis on the OW!

"And OW! Never thought it hurt so bad!
Getting over you-o
And OW!
You're givin my a heart attack!
Lookin like you do-o
Cause you're all I ever want-"

I stopped singing when I saw that Zayn was standing at the door.
"That song reminds me of you, Ashley." he said to me.
"What?"
"Heart Attack, it explains how I feel."
"What are you talking about?"
"You know...'seeing you with him just dont feel right'... thats like you and Niall. "
"Look, Zayn, I dont want anything to be awkward between us. Just drop it. Where's Niall?"
"Upstairs, but wouldnt you much rather hang out with me?"
"Nope. Not really. I would like to hang out with my boyfriend."
He moved out of my way so I could get inside, and I ran up to Niall's room, and I couldnt believe what I saw.

“HI!”

Chicago

#9 Dec 1, 2012
~Can't Believe This~

I ran up to Niall's room and I couldnt believe what I saw.

Niall was lying on the bed, kissing his ex-girlfriend. Oh, did I mention that his ex-girlfriend is Demi Lavato?(just go with it... please!!)
Well, now you know.
I closed the door quietly so he didnt know that I was there and I started to cry. How could he do this to me? We both really liked each other!
Was this just a game to get his ex- back?
~*~*~*~*~*
I stormed downstairs and ran for the door, but I was blocked by Zayn.
"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I demanded.
"Why, love? Calm down. What happened?"
"Go see for yourself."
I waited at the door as Zayn ran up to Niall's room to see what I was talking about.
I couldnt keep the tears from pouring out of my eyes.
"Im so sorry, Ashley. Let me give you a ride home."
"Thats okay, I have a car. Thanks though. I just really want to leave, so I guess Ill see you tomorrow."
I gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek and he pulled me in for a hug.
I dont get it.
How come my boyfriend wasnt down here to hug me?
How come the one I had been crushing on forever, doesnt want me anymore?
Why did he lead me on like this?
~*~*~*~*~*
Our hug ended and we both looked each other in the eyes.
I didnt notice until now, how beautiful Zayn really was.
I couldnt help it. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him in towards me. Our lips brushed against each other lightly before they connected.

SPARKS BABY!

I couldnt help feeling that this was the way it was supposed to be. Me, being with Zayn. He seemed like he wouldnt hurt me, but then again, I never though Niall would hurt me.
~*~*~*~*~*
I heard a door creak open and Zayn and I jumped away from each other.
Niall and Demi walked out of the room with their hands intertwined.
Since Zayn and I were by the door and the stair case was around the corner, they couldnt see us yet, but we could see them.
I watched them come down the stairs... Step... by Step... by Step.
~*~*~*~*~*
When they reached the bottom, they turned towards the door, obviously so Niall could let Demi leave.
Tears filled my eyes and they both stopped in shock.
Demi looked really confused. Obviously Niall didnt tell her about me.
"Demi, we have a problem here, umm- I think you should leave." he said to her.
"Okay, is everything alright, babe?"
"Yeah is everything alright, babe?" I snapped in a mocking tone.
"Everything will be fine, just have a little issue, thats all."
"Okay call me later." Demi left.
I kind of felt bad for her. She had no idea that she was being played, and I did.
"Ashley, what are you doing here?" Niall asked in a frightened tone.
"Me? I think the question is, what were you doing up there?!"
"Babe, I-"
"Look, Niall, if you didnt want to be with me, you shouldve just told me. Now look at what you did! Does Demi even know anything about me?"
"No."
"Of course she doesnt. When did you guys get back together?"
"Yesterday. Ashley Im so sorry, I wasnt thinking when I asked to take her back!"
"Wow! Thats what all of theses boys say.'It was a mistake','Im sorry','I wasnt thinking'! Well, you know what Niall, Im done with all of these mistakes. Im done with having guys treat me like crap! Im sorry if I wasted your time."
"You didnt waste my time!"
"Look, Im sorry if Im not as beautiful as Demi, or as talented, but you know what, I know that I deserve better than this!"
Zayn was really quiet. I had completely forgotten that he was in the room.
I walked up to him and kissed him to make Niall mad. And it worked like a charm. I could basically see him fuming as I took a pen and wrote my number on Zayn's arm.
Okay, maybe it wasn't the most lady-like thing to do, but Niall deserved it!
Zayn smiled at me and then glanced at Niall, then I left.
I could only imagine what happened when I closed that door.

“HI!”

Chicago

#10 Dec 1, 2012
~Betrayed by 2~

~~Niall~~
I cant bielive what Ashley did to me. I mean, I know that she was mad, but she didnt have to give her number to my best friend!

I really DO like her but, I have always loved Demi.(A/N: absolutely no hate to Demi! Just a story...)
~~~~~~

~~Ashley~~
I never thought this would happen. I mean, look at whats happened: Ive become One Directions assistant; Became best friends with them; asked out by Niall Horan; cheated on by Niall Horan; and have fallen for Zayn Malik out of spite.
Yes, spite. Well, at first.
Since then, I have fallen for him. Completely head over heels.
But, I dont think its gonna work out between us. I cant stop thinking about Niall.
Hes tried contacting me a few times but, it wasnt ann apology.
It was mostly things like:
What is your problem & Still waiting for an apology.

I didnt even do anything wrong. I wasnt the one sucking face with my ex was I? And he has the nerve to ask me for an apology?! Get real!
~~~~~
*text from Niall*
-hey, you should come over

for what? ur not getting an apology-

-I never said anything about an apology... I just wanna talk
about?-

-i need to explain myself.

i dont really care... i dont want to know about you and Demi, I dont wanna know about why you left me... I dont care!-

-I left Demi

WHAT?! Y?-

-for you Ashley... I want you back

i cant trust you Niall... and plus, Zayn and I are basically together-

-really? Zayn doesnt seem to think so

huh?-

-hes been kissing his girlfriend Perrie for the last 2 hours

i cant believe this!-
~*~*~*~*~*

How could this be happening? Ive been betrayed by 2 boys and all in a matter of days. I thought they liked me.
How could I have been so blind?
They are famous and I am their assistant, I shouldnt have ever let my emotions get in the way of my work.
Ill go to work tomorrow strictly as the assistant and wont let these boys hypnotize me anymore. Its just not worth it.

“HI!”

Chicago

#11 Dec 1, 2012
~Strictly Business~

I woke up this morning... not even wanting to get out of bed.
I couldnt help but think that this was all my fault. IM the one that applied for this job; IM the one that fell for Niall and Zayn.
I worked up enough strength to roll out of bed and took a quick shower.
I got dressed and just pulled my damp hair into a messy bun. I had absolutely no reason to look special. I wasnt going to let myself fall for any of Niall or Zayn's games.
I pulled up into their driveway and took a few deep breaths before I stepped out of the car.
I walked up to the door not even bothering to knock. The door was unlocked so I walked in and set my stuff down.
It was really quiet. All of the boys were sleeping I assumed... but, no. I looked out the back window and they were all in the pool, obviously having a great time.
I gor a call from Paul and since I was the assistant, he wanted me to tell the boys that they were going to be leavin for tour in a month. Its a while away, I know, but he doesnt want them to make any plans.
*-*-*-*-*-
I anxiously walked out the back door and screamed "BOYS! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" They all stopped doing whatever they were doing, and turned towards me.
"Oh, Hey Ashley! I didnt know you were here." Niall said, acting like nothing has even happened.
"Trust me, I dont want to be here, not with you, or Zayn." I spat.
The other boys kept glaring from Niall to Zayn.
"What the hell?" Louis asked, confused.
"Just drop it. Anyway, Paul wanted me to tell you not to make plans for next month because tour will be starting." I said.
All of the boys were really excited about starting their tour and I have to say, I was pretty happy that they would be gone for a few months. It would give me some time to get over this betrayl.
*-*-*-*-*-
I walked back inside and the boys went bsck to their fun.
I started to play on my phone, just waiting until the boys needed something. Then suddenly, I felt 2 hands cover my eyes.
"Guess who?" he said.
I knew that accent anywhere. Ill give you a hint. The accent was Irish. Give up? NIALL!
I got up really fast and just gave him an angry look.
"What?" he asked.
"Really, Niall? Really? You seriously dont know whats wrong?"
He knew exactly what I was talking about. How could he not? He was trying to lure me in with his adorable accent, his peircing blue eyes, his beautiful blonde hair... No! I wasnt doing this. Because I was so deeply hypnotized... I didnt even notice that Niall had wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Please forgive me, babe?" he whispered in my hear as he kissed my neck.
"I dont know Niall. I-"
He spun me around and put his hand under my chin so I would look at him.
He pushed my hair out of my face. He leaned in to kiss me but, I retreated.
"Niall please. Im here striclty on business."
He acted as i he didnt even hear me. He leaned in again and made it to my lips. It felt so... so... right.
I slowly brushed my hands up his abs until I made it to his neck, and I wrapped them around him.
Our lips moved perfectly in sync, and I didnt want this to stop. I kept on trying to forget about Niall and Demi, until I realized, it wasnt worth beating myself up over.
I pulled away for a second.
"Dont tell the other boys." I told Niall.
He did the motion of zipping his lips and throwing the key, and we continued kissing.
I wanted Niall.
I couldnt keep denying it.
I know that I could get past what he did, so why not do that now?
We were okay, but, being a secret would be tough. Only because, us acting all flirty around each other would make them suspicious.

I didnt so much care about Louis, Liam, kr Harry knowing... just Zayn.
But he had Perrie. So why should he care?

Maybe, we dont have to be secret.
Im willing to be public, I just dont know if Niall was.

(A/N: one of the longest chapters Ive ever written!! please continue!)

“HI!”

Chicago

#12 Dec 1, 2012
~Is It That Obvious?~

The boys finally came in and dried themselves off. Luckily, Niall and I were done with our "snog fest".
They all ran downstairs dressed except for Harry. He had to take time and dry his hair. Pretty Boy.
*-*-*-*-*-
The boys and I decided to watch a film, so the boys picked some out, debating on which one to watch.
"Hmm, how about, Harry Potter?" Liam asked.
We all groaned. Who hasnt seen that?
"Alright, how about Titanic?" Louis recommended.
"Sure if you want me to be sent into a severe case of depression." I said in a sapping tone.
"So thats a 'no'." Niall noticed as he giggled.
*-*-*-*-*-
After 10 minutes of trying to find a movie, we chose Paranormal Activity. But, before we watched it, we all ate some dinner and changed into our pajamas.
Bythe time we were done with that, it was about 8:00 pm. So the darkness will make this movie more scary.
*-*-*-*-*-
We all got our spots on the couches and chairs as Harry finally joined us. "Damn, Harry... 5 hours to dry your hair?" I asked.
"Hey! I took a nap!" he shouted as he smirked.
I just sat down next to Niall calmly so no one would suspect anything. Niall waz about to put his arm around me when I nudged him, making him know not to.
*-*-*-*-*-
About 45 minutes ibto the movie, it wss getting pretty messed up! Niall and I were almost cuddling. Almost. A few times, he tried the stretch and put arm around my shoulders bit, butjust wiggled out of it. Everytime he did that, I gave him a small smile.
*-*-*-*-*-
A really flacked up part of the movie came on, and okay, I couldnt resist cuddling up with Niall for protection. He was so warn and he smelled so good! Even when the scary parts were over, I didbt move. I finally let him put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. His chest's movement from when he was breathing soothed me and before I knew it, I was asleep.
~~~~~
I woke up in lying on the couch with 2 arms wrapped around me. Niall had been so sweet as to stay with me so I wouldnt wake up.
I was so comfortable, but I had to pee like a racehorse. I gently slipped away from Niall and did my business.
~~~~~
I came downstairs to get something o drink and Louis was standing in the kitchen making some eggs.
"Morning" I said.
"Morning, love. Did you have fun last night?"
"Yeah, you guys are fun to be around."
"You know thats not what I meant."
"What DO you mean?"
"You and Niall were pretty close last night. I know that you guys fancy each other." he declared as he gave ne a smirk and winked at me.
"Is it that obvious?" (haha see what I did there?...carry on)
"Kind of. He talks about you all the time."
I started to blush. "Really?"
"YuP."
I smiled as Louis put his eggs on a plate and ran up to his room. I looked over at Niall who was still asleep. He looked so cute and peaceful.
I went over by him and crawled back onto the couch to cuddle again. He awoke and he scooted back into the couch to give me some room. We both wrapped our arms around each other and drifted back to sleep.

“HI!”

Chicago

#13 Dec 1, 2012
~Why Are You Jealous?~

When Niall and I finally woke up, we were in the same position that we were before.
"Good Morning, beautiful." he said as he kissed my forehead.
"Morning." I said smiling up at him.
I sat up and stretched, then stood up off of the couch. I disappeared into the kitchen.
As soon as I opened the fridge, of course Niall jumped up and ran into the kitchen to join me.
"Well, Miss Assistant, what are you making?" he asked as he wrapped his hand around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Why does it matter? Youll eat anything." I said jokingly.
"Very funny." he said with almost no emotion.
He spun me around to face him and we both leaned in until our foreheads were touching.
Our lips brushed against each other and right before we actually kissed, we heard footsteps thumping down the stairs. Zayn.
Niall and I broke apart from each other and Zayn gave us very disgusted look before he finally looked at Niall and said, "Morning, mate."
Niall said the same thing back and Zayn walked into the living room and flipped on the tele.
"Ill be back, Ashley." Niall informed me.
"Where are you going?"
"I need to take a shower."
I nodded and he ran upstairs into the bathroom.
I went into the livng room and sat on the single chair on the opposite side of Zayn. My favorite show was on. Ridiculoussness.
As I watched the episode, I could feel Zayn's eyes peering through me.
Everytime I tried to look at him, he would turn his head away.
Finally, I was fed up.
"What the hell are you looking at?" I yelled.
"Just you. A cheater."
"A WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER!" Did he really just say that to me?
"Zayn, you have a girlfriend... remember Perrie? We were never a thing. Ever."
"Yes I remember Perrie I- wait, who told you about her?"
You're famous Zayn. Every Directioner knows you're dating her. And plus, Niall told me that he saw you making out with her."
"What an ass."
"Why do you care about me and Niall anyway? Why are you jealous?"
"Im not jealous!" he tried to convince me.
"Then why did you give me that look this morning? You looked like you were pissed off."
He didnt respond, just walked over to me and pulled me close to him. He leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I want to be with you Ashley."
OH HELL NO!

“HI!”

Chicago

#14 Dec 1, 2012
~Never Give Up~
Zayn pulled away from me and turned to sit back on the couch without a word. I cant believe this. I have to tell Niall. No. Thatll ruin their friendship. I cant just pretend like he never said that. Yes, I can. So I will. Ill throw it behind me. Im not gonna cause any drama.
~~~~~
Niall finally finished his shower and came downstairs to join Zayn and I. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I immediately cuddled up next to him and I knew that Zayn was staring at us.
I looked over at him and he was smirking. Then he shot me a little kissy face. I just shook it off. He was definately trying to piss me off.
I finally turned my head away and rested my head on Nialls chest. He then laid his head on top of mine. He startdd rubbing my hair and Zayn snickered.
"Can I help you?" I finally said.
"Yeah, you can make yourself useful and go make me a sandwich." he spat.
I cant believe how disrespectfully he said that to me.
"Zayn!" Niall shouted.
"What? Thats her job." Zayn had a point. I wasnt really doing what I was supposed to. I dont think Paul would appreciate that.
"Apologize to Ashley." Niall demanded.
"No its okay. He right. I am the assistant. So, I must assist."
~~~~~
I disappeared into the kitchen and made Zayn his sandwich. You know. Making myself useful. Niall had gone upstairs.
When I walked out I tossed the plate with the sandwich onto Zayns lap.
"Good girl."
"Im not a dog you ass."
"Whatever. Just go away."
"What is your problem?"
"I already told you."
"Zayn dont push it! I dont like you that way. I love Niall."
Oh crap. I just said 'love'.
"Love, huh?" Zayn asked.
I stood silent.
"Ha. I knew you didnt love him. Just admit you dont."
"I do Zayn. I love Niall."
"Oh well... still, Ill never give up on us."
"There is no 'us', and there never will be. So just face it."
"I dont believe that Ashley. I know you feel for me. Just wait and see."
And with that, he got up and walked away.
chrissy

Garden City, NY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !!!!!!!!im legit crying!!!!!!!!!!moreeeeeee
chrissy

Garden City, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2012
can i make all the comments?????moreeeeeeeeeee plz!!!!!!!!!! is it finishe??????????moreeeeeeeeee ee!!!!!!!!!!1

“HI!”

Chicago

#18 Dec 1, 2012
chrissy wrote:
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! !!!!!!!!im legit crying!!!!!!!!!!moreeeeeee
Comin right up!

“HI!”

Chicago

#19 Dec 1, 2012
~Seeking Help~

After Zayn left, making me feel very, VERY uncomfortable, I went upstairs to talk to somebody. He probably wasnt the right person to talke to about relationships, but, I needed some guidance.
I got to Harry's room and knocked lightly. He opened the door with his usual cheeky grin spread across his face.
"What's up Ashley?" he asked me.
"Can I talk to you about something?"
"Sure come on in."
He turned around towards his bed and I closed the door behind me as I followed him.
He sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him for me to sit down.
I sat down and started to explain.
"Harry, I love Niall, but Zayn is making it difficult."
"To be honest, I think Zayn really likes you. He has never gone through so much trouble for a girl before."
"But he has a girlfriend! Why cant he just be happy with her?"
"Ashley, I dont know what goes on in his head, but, its hurting him... bad. You not wanting to be with him is draining him. I've never seen him like that before."
"I dont like him like that though, why cant he see that?" I started to tear up.
"Why are you crying?"
"Because I dont like having tension between me and, well, any of you boys. I dont know what I would do without you boys. You're all like my brothers. Except for Niall of course, that would just me weird."
He chuckled a little bit.
"You even see Zayn as a brother? Because last time I checked, brothers usually dont have crushes on their sisters."
"Yes, even Zayn. That's the reason that Im upset. Our relationship is being trashed."
I tried to hold back the tears as long as I could, but, they just built up and I broke down.
I cried with my head in my hands and Harry started rubbing my back to help me calm down.
I sat up and looked at him, then gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
For some weird reason, he actually helped me. He didnt really do anything, but, something about him is just very comforting.
I got up and walked out of Harry's room. I closed his door and walked down the stairs to go home because it was already 7:00 pm, and the boys dont really seem like they need anything from me tonight. I walked out the door and drove back home thinking about how I can get Zayn to understad that Im happy with Niall, and that I dont want to be with him.

“HI!”

Chicago

#20 Dec 1, 2012
~Come With~

So, after I got home last night, I went straight to bed and this morning, I was not excited at all about going to work. Zayn is going to flirt again, and try and convince me that I should be with him instead of Niall.
~*~*~*~*~*
I got to the boys' house and I sat in the car for a few minutes before getting out and walking to the front door. I walked right in and I saw the boys out the back window in the pool again. They looked so happy. They all love each other so much and if I tell Niall what Zayn was trying to do, this would all be different. I dont want to be the cause of any ruined friendships.
Before the boys even noticed I was there, I ran out the door to my car to go home and get my swimsuit. I picked a really cute one this time.
One that the boys would definately like.
It was black and had the 1D logo on it.
Hey, I told you I was a big fan!
I slipped into it and put on my bathing suit cover and drove back over to the boys' house. I jumped out of the car and ran inside to see the boys still playing in the pool through the back window.
I slid out of my cover and ran out the back door and jumped straight into the pool.
"HEY ASHLEY!" I heard the boys shout as I was under water.
When I resurfaced, Niall swam up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Hey babe." he said to me and then turened aroung to hang with the boys.
Zayn was standing next to Louis, and he was looking me up and down slowly and continuously. I guess he liked what he saw. ;)
Harry looked over at me, and had just noticed their logo on my bikini and said, "Aw hell yeah Ash! Nice bikini!" The boys all stared at him and they thought he was being inappropriate, but sooner or later, they all noticed what he was referring to.
"DAMN! Now that makes me proud!" Louis joked.
We all chuckled and decided to play volleyball again. Same teams, and of course we were losing again, but, wiining a small game of volleyball wasnt really my top priority at the moment.
~*~*~*~*~*
After about an hour of losing hopelessly, our team decided to give up and we all got out of the pool and went inside to dry off and change. I forgot to bring clean clothes, so Niall gave me a t-shirt and a pair of Louis' tighty whiteys, which surprisingly fit me pretty good. Does Louis wear girl underwear? Any way, we all gathered in the living room and decided to watch a film. We picked 'Dodegball'. We all got our snacks and picked out spots on the couches and chairs.
Niall and I on the 'love' seat, ;)
Zayn and Liam took the single chairs and Louis and Harry sat on the bigger couch.
I was snuggled up into Niall and I looked up to see that he was sleeping. He looked so cute! I didnt want to move because I was afraid that I would disturb him, so I just stayed the night again.
~*~*~*~*~*
We all woke up and we were in the same spots that were yesterday when we wathed the movie.
"Oh crap boys! We need to pack today!" Liam demanded.
"Pack for what?" I asked.
"For our tour. Remember?" Harry reminded me.
"Wow! Its been a month already?!" I said surprised, but also with a hint of sadness. Niall was going to be leaving me.
I started to cry and Niall sat up next to me and put him arm around my waist and pulled me in closer to him.
"Whats the matter?" he asked.
"I dont want you to leave me."
"Well, I dont really have a choice babe... WAIT! You are the assistant, Im sure we could arranger for you to some with us!"
I smiled and my face lit up with joy. I tackled Niall onto the couch and started to kiss him, and the boys thought it was best that they leave us alone. We werent going to do anything, yet.
"Ill talk to Paul in a few minutes." Niall told me.
I got off of the couch and Niall went upstairs to pack. I hope Paul doesnt mind me joining them.

“HI!”

Chicago

#21 Dec 1, 2012
chrissy wrote:
can i make all the comments?????moreeeeeeeeeee plz!!!!!!!!!! is it finishe??????????moreeeeeeeeee ee!!!!!!!!!!1
Theres more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 31 min SMG 282
Hey Harry Styles here who wants to chat? (Jul '12) 1 hr Fatima 119
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 1 hr kyn 1,083
Niall Horan's Snapchat?!?! HELP! 3 hr SelenaMG 1
omg i found niall's snapchat!! (Jun '13) 7 hr Helper245 153
13 and single and looking for someone special 9 hr monte jones 4
another one direction forum on topix!!! Please ... 11 hr Rosie Styles 1
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) Aug 21 Idk 169
•••
•••