Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I still need zayns GF!! Then I will start it!
Cynthia kaylie Cardenas

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Me :)
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Just kidding!
So here are the roles!
Niall's GF: Me
Zayn's GF: Lindsay
Liam's GF: Brittany
Louis' GF: Marisa
Harry's GF: Molly
Jessica

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

MarisaTommo

Haddon Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Do you need to know anything about me?(:

Since: Jun 12

Southport, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Thanks for making me Zayns gf! Sorry I was a little late, I went out to dinner.
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

MarisaTommo wrote:
Do you need to know anything about me?(:
Umm... If you want but you dont have to!
Cynthia kaylie Cardenas

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Lindsay98 wrote:
Thanks for making me Zayns gf! Sorry I was a little late, I went out to dinner.
It's all good!!! Hope you will like it!
MarisaTommo

Haddon Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... If you want but you dont have to!
lol well I have long curly brown hair light brown eyes I'm tan
I'm spontaneous crazy but shy at first funny uhmm &. Ilovemangoes mangos!(: lolll
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Chapter 1!
Front row. I am screaming the words to one thing. I am at a One Direction concert with my four best friends, Molly, Brittany, Marisa, and Lindsay. I start feeling a bit off balance, then I start seeing spots. Then... I faint.
*Later*
I barely open my eyes when I hear Marisa, "she's awake!" I all the sudden see everyone rush towards me! So many questions, I cant get any certain person. Except for one Irish voice. Then I sit up, and see all my friends then also see the One Direction Boys! Molly asks me if I am alright and I reply with a shy yes. I look to my left and see Niall looking at me contently. "Hello Beautiful, are you alright?" "Umm Uhhh yeah, Im fine..."
MarisaTommo

Haddon Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Anna wrote:
Chapter 1!
Front row. I am screaming the words to one thing. I am at a One Direction concert with my four best friends, Molly, Brittany, Marisa, and Lindsay. I start feeling a bit off balance, then I start seeing spots. Then... I faint.
*Later*
I barely open my eyes when I hear Marisa, "she's awake!" I all the sudden see everyone rush towards me! So many questions, I cant get any certain person. Except for one Irish voice. Then I sit up, and see all my friends then also see the One Direction Boys! Molly asks me if I am alright and I reply with a shy yes. I look to my left and see Niall looking at me contently. "Hello Beautiful, are you alright?" "Umm Uhhh yeah, Im fine..."
moreee!(:
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

By the way... I am sorry this chapter is more about me and Niall but I promise for the other four... There will be more about you in the next chapters!!!
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

"What happened?" I asked Niall "You fainted in the middle of the show and I was worried about you. They brought you backstage then after the show me and the boys came to check on you and they LOVED your friends as you can see." I look around and Molly is chatting with Harry, Marisa is laughing with Louis, Liam was staring into Brittany's eyes with a smile on his face, and Lindsay was hugging Zayn.

Molly POV:
"Then, I slipped on the cake!" said Harry in his adorable accent. I laughed then stared into his eyes for about 3 seconds... I was already MADLY in love with him! "Hey, ummm, do you want to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?" Harry asks looking at his feet. "I would love to!" I squealed! I flung my arms around him and he squeezed me tight(:

Marisa POV:
"Hahahaha" I laughed as Louis told me a story from the tour. I then snorted and automatically stopped laughing and started blushing. "Uhhh, sorry..." I said looking around trying to make eye contact. "Its okay love," he smiled at me "I thought it was cute!" he said with a wink. We laughed together for a while longer.

Brittany POV:
Liam looked into my eyes then smiled. "What are you smiling about?" I asked him curiously. "Your just so beautiful." he said sweetly. "You know Liam, your the sweetest boy I have ever met." I say looking straight into his eyes. "Well it looks like we are going to have to meet again tomorrow!" he said then winked. We exchanged numbers then kept talking afterwards.

Lindsay POV:
He looked around the room nervously the same way I did. I shivered a little then Zayn asked me "are you cold love?" "a little" I replies shivering again. He put his jacket over my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled but on the inside sparks of excitement bursted!!!

Anna POV:
Niall exchanges numbers with me then kissed my hand. I giggled but then heard Paul yell "Boys! It's time to go!!" "Bye love, I will call you, Feel better." Niall told me. Then all the boys left together and security led me and my friends outside. We all squealed out of happiness the ENTIRE ride home(:

Long chapter!
Will post more tomorrow!!
MarisaTommo

Haddon Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Aweeh !(:
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Sorry it's my first one! I have never done this before!
Erinluvsniall

Brewster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Thats great!
Anna

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Erinluvsniall wrote:
Thats great!
Thank you! I will write more in a little bit. I am brain stormin right now(:
Brittany P

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I love it

Since: Jun 12

Southport, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I love this!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of359
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 2 hr rose 433
Still The One (Dec '12) 11 hr Jax_Styles 1,557
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 14 hr Destiny Stansbury 1,019
Austin Mahone, wanna chat? xxx (Jul '12) 15 hr Jessie 66
LOL SKYPE STRIPPER NAMES ;)~Kennedy (Dec '12) 17 hr Jax_Styles 23
Love story with Harry Styles (imagine story) (Sep '12) 18 hr Jade 12
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) 19 hr its mee 157
•••
•••