had a tough day - Jaeli
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
i had the worst day ever!
1: My friend Tamara got in a fight with this girl & i wont be able 2 see her til December
2: I hav a really big stomach ache
3: I am so tired from all the tests i had 2day
4: Mikee is being really mean & talking crap about me :(
Steven

White Plains, NY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Jaeli_1D wrote:
i had the worst day ever!
1: My friend Tamara got in a fight with this girl & i wont be able 2 see her til December
2: I hav a really big stomach ache
3: I am so tired from all the tests i had 2day
4: Mikee is being really mean & talking crap about me :(
i had a tough day too :(
Kelseyluvs1D

Braintree, MA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Same.. And its getting worse...

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I had a rough day too
1: my boyfriend and my guy BFF wants to run away
2: I start to cut myself v_v
3: I got in a fight today
4: My mum doesn't like me any more
Bradley Loves Surfing

Durham, NC

#5 Nov 13, 2012
At least ur foot didn't get bit off by a shark..like mine:( STUPID ASS SHARK.
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
KeiraF0bister 101 wrote:
I had a rough day too
1: my boyfriend and my guy BFF wants to run away
2: I start to cut myself v_v
3: I got in a fight today
4: My mum doesn't like me any more
really?!?! im srry :(*gives u a hug*
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Kelseyluvs1D wrote:
Same.. And its getting worse...
*gives u a hug*
im srry
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>i had a tough day too :(
*gives u a FRIENDLY hug* hey Steven
where's Ally?
Luke

Durham, NC

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Bradley's day has SUCKED.
Allyssa Payne

White Plains, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
mine 2 :(
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Luke wrote:
Bradley's day has SUCKED.
why? what happened?....oh wait didnt he fet attacked by a shark? if he did...im srry ( tell him he probably doesnt kno me but i want him 2 get better):)
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Allyssa Payne wrote:
mine 2 :(
awww *gives u a hug*

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Jaeli_1D wrote:
<quoted text>
really?!?! im srry :(*gives u a hug*
*hugs back* Thanks Jaeli. Can I call you Koko? It seems like a legit name for you :D
Jaeli_1D

White Plains, NY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
KeiraF0bister 101 wrote:
<quoted text>*hugs back* Thanks Jaeli. Can I call you Koko? It seems like a legit name for you :D
sure heyy im Koko!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 4 hr Good77 1,708
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 hr Kim 626
Danielle 13 hr danielle 1
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 19 hr Risby ellainer 1,818
Lonely Girl here!!! :( chat? (Aug '12) Fri bruce 85
omg i found niall's snapchat!! (Jun '13) Fri Lily 197
I love you harry (May '12) Fri Risby ellainer 3
More from around the web