Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2013
Unkown User

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
It's driving me nuts how u comment on every single chat "oh nobody stands up for me.". STOP LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND WANTING US TO FEEL BAD FOR YOU!!!! It is rediculos, enough already!!! Jesus christ give it up! if u don't stand up for urself, everyone will walk all over u. GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND STICK UP FOR URSELF. Nobody has to feel bad about anything or anyone!!!!

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
LEAVE YOU FAT SUCK UP!!!!! okay bye :)

“my picture looks crappy ”

Since: Dec 12

Houston tx

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Unkown User wrote:
It's driving me nuts how u comment on every single chat "oh nobody stands up for me.". STOP LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND WANTING US TO FEEL BAD FOR YOU!!!! It is rediculos, enough already!!! Jesus christ give it up! if u don't stand up for urself, everyone will walk all over u. GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND STICK UP FOR URSELF. Nobody has to feel bad about anything or anyone!!!!
First off we all have feelings and it seems ur lacking them second off Trisha is just wanting a friend and some ppl speak there mind and that's fine but you have no right to be rude to her for that so please STFU AND GTFO NOW A**HOLE! Please and thank you (:

“You're beautiful :)”

Since: Jan 13

Somewhere...

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Ahahahhaha xD GROW A PAIR OF BALLS!!! Lol lol lol
okay no....*serious face*
Trisha...this person is kinda right^^ you should complain less and kinda try making new friends and stuff...
I'm gotten some really close new friends from this forum.
Especially...Reece. Jaeli. and Keira.
Unknown User

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Nialler_forever wrote:
<quoted text>
First off we all have feelings and it seems ur lacking them second off Trisha is just wanting a friend and some ppl speak there mind and that's fine but you have no right to be rude to her for that so please STFU AND GTFO NOW A**HOLE! Please and thank you (:
Umm..no i don't have to stfu and gtfo thank u. I am not being rude..just making a point. If she complains LESS and stops trying to get everyone to feel bad for her, maybe someone WILL try and talk to her. But it's just going to drive everyone crazy if she keeps it up. Nobody likes a crybaby

“You're beautiful :)”

Since: Jan 13

Somewhere...

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Unknown User wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm..no i don't have to stfu and gtfo thank u. I am not being rude..just making a point. If she complains LESS and stops trying to get everyone to feel bad for her, maybe someone WILL try and talk to her. But it's just going to drive everyone crazy if she keeps it up. Nobody likes a crybaby
I agree.

“my picture looks crappy ”

Since: Dec 12

Houston tx

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Unknown User wrote:
<quoted text>
You some of us just happen to speak pur minds and if people took the time to stop to talk to her maybe she wouldn't be so upset it hurts to be ignored cuz some of us actually have feelings you know that thing that tells you to shut and just let it be . And yes I DO agree no one likes a crybaby but lets all just chill and look at the bigger picture not the tiny crooked frame In the middle and remember the thing you say could be the result of unthinkable things and you have to just let some ppl pout and just move on not tell them to shut up it just incoruageds them to do it more because they got an answer or you could just ask nicely what's wrong and sort it out with them it helps Ya know
Unknown User

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Nialler_forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You some of us just happen to speak pur minds and if people took the time to stop to talk to her maybe she wouldn't be so upset it hurts to be ignored cuz some of us actually have feelings you know that thing that tells you to shut and just let it be . And yes I DO agree no one likes a crybaby but lets all just chill and look at the bigger picture not the tiny crooked frame In the middle and remember the thing you say could be the result of unthinkable things and you have to just let some ppl pout and just move on not tell them to shut up it just incoruageds them to do it more because they got an answer or you could just ask nicely what's wrong and sort it out with them it helps Ya know
I get what ur saying. But she comments on some chats that have nothing to do with her. For example..if someone says "oh (name) your so stupid and ugly!" and someone sticks up for the person, she goes and says "oh so nobody is gonna stick up for me? I'll go cut myself". When no one ever opened their mouth to her- That is what I am talking about. That is what is making crazy. I'm sorry if u think i'm rude..but it's for attention. She can make a chat saying something like "hey guys! Lets talk!!". After a while hearing (or in this case seeing) someone say "oh i'm gonna cut" gets kinda old and ppl get sick of it, so they just ignore it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i just saw one direction 22 min Jax_Styles 1
its been a while . . . 23 min Jax_Styles 20
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 32 min megan allen 506
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 11 hr eileen100 280
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Fri Kat 1,099
Hey guys its Zayn Malik. This is your chance to... (Jul '12) Fri Jaelyn rossini 343
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) Fri El Calder 363
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) Aug 21 Idk 169
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••