First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

#64 Oct 4, 2012
Nevaeh-Tilly Thaif wrote:
VAS HAPPENIN :D
Hello Guys, i have returned from my long but fun trip to Australia :) How are you all ?!
I'm good.No,I'm GREAT now that you're back!That means you're gonna keep going right?It HAS to mean you're gonna keep going!plz keep going!!!!!!!!!!
Nevaeh Thaif Malik

Wellington, New Zealand

#65 Oct 4, 2012
Aubrey Styles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good.No,I'm GREAT now that you're back!That means you're gonna keep going right?It HAS to mean you're gonna keep going!plz keep going!!!!!!!!!!
Of course !! I definetly am going to finish this :D no questions asked !!:) Lets continue !!.x Oh yeah &nd btw ! Thankyou guys for being so patient while i was gone !!(: Well then, so basically all i wanna say is LETS GET THIS FANFIC FINISHED :D
Heather

Manama, Bahrain

#66 Oct 5, 2012
Yaaaaaaay
Nevaeh Thaif Malik

Wellington, New Zealand

#67 Oct 5, 2012
I had no freaking idea what was going on at all ?! I screamed, kicked, punched & cried. "LET ME GO!!" I scream at the top of my voice but the cops had a strong grip on me. We reached Izzy's car both cops literally threw me on the ground, they didn't care. "AHH!" I yelled and grabbed hold of my ankle, i was seeing white again.. White.. White st-.. Stars.. Then my coloured day turned into not seeing any colour.. I was down.. Out cold.. No more thinking.. And no more worrying.. I was gone.
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#68 Oct 5, 2012
Nevaeh Thaif Malik wrote:
I had no freaking idea what was going on at all ?! I screamed, kicked, punched & cried. "LET ME GO!!" I scream at the top of my voice but the cops had a strong grip on me. We reached Izzy's car both cops literally threw me on the ground, they didn't care. "AHH!" I yelled and grabbed hold of my ankle, i was seeing white again.. White.. White st-.. Stars.. Then my coloured day turned into not seeing any colour.. I was down.. Out cold.. No more thinking.. And no more worrying.. I was gone.
Omb keep going!!!!!
Dominika Tomlinson

North Bergen, NJ

#70 Oct 5, 2012
:o! Keep going

“Harry is my babe and mine only”

Since: Sep 12

Myrtle Beach SC

#71 Oct 5, 2012
omg!plz keep going!did u die?!plz tell me u didnt die!and btw i might not be on here for a while 2morrow bcuz i have a cheerleading game to go to.but i'll be back!can't wait 2 read more!;D

“Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#72 Oct 5, 2012
Omg!!!!!!!!! Please be ok!!!!!!!!
Nevaeh Thaif Malik

Wellington, New Zealand

#73 Oct 6, 2012
Izzy's P.O.V

Dafuq do these cops think they're doing !! Pulling me away from my boyfriend !! I kicked one of the cops in the shin, and dashed off as fast as i could.. I reached Harry in time. "Babe! Whats going on ?! Why is this happening to us ?!!" I was trying to get back my breath,.. Haz replied "Love, i dont know whats going on.. But promise me, you'll be strong.. Promise me that you'll stay alive no matter what happens to me. I love you so much Izzy your the best thing thats every happened to me,.. He leans into kiss me gently i just have a tear runnin down my cheek,.. "b-but whats wrong :'(" i said wiping my eyes.. "Its gonna be ok, trust me baby." That was all Harry said until he gave me one last kiss. Oh fuck no! I felt the grip of those same cops again.. "HHAAARRRYY!!" I screamed at the top of my voice "HEELLPP MEE !!" But it was too late, i was taken back to my car and thrown down besid- "TILLY!! WAKEE UP!! COME ON PLEASE DONT JOKE WITH ME!! YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS D':.." But she didnt move.. My heart had broken in two pieces.. my breaths where short, and my eyes where bloodshot red.. "HELP! somebody call 911!! PLEASE!!" But nobody came over to help, i was on my own.. Stuck with my bestfriend who was dying, but still no one cared to help :'( "Come on Tilly,.." I pick her up and put her over my shoulder and put her in the passengers seat. Quickly driving to the hospital before it was too late.. Slowly .. But sliently she starts to fade away.. from family.. from friends.. from Life.. From Me :(

“Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74 Oct 6, 2012
Awwwww I'm crying :( please continue!!!
Dominika Tomlinson

North Bergen, NJ

#75 Oct 6, 2012
Omg. Keep going! This is amazayn so far!
Izzy Marquez luvs nandos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#76 Oct 6, 2012
NOOO YOU CAN'T DIE!!!! I'm crying so hard!!! Plz keep going!!

“Harry is my babe and mine only”

Since: Sep 12

Myrtle Beach SC

#77 Oct 10, 2012
YOU CAN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!plz dont die!you cant die!
Aubrey Styles

Myrtle Beach, SC

#78 Oct 14, 2012
Wen r u gonna keep going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 9 min trinity 461
Follow me on TWITTER (Sep '12) 2 hr illwili 78
Omg I found nialls phone number OMG OMG 3 hr Love1D 228
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 3 hr Shannon Doak 600
single 3 hr Bree 99
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 5 hr Jess 1,143
I'm Niall's Girlfriend! (Jun '12) 6 hr niall lover 101 15
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Sun Alex 463
More from around the web