Next Last
Emma styles

Australia

#42 Sep 24, 2012
more plzzzz im dying
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#43 Sep 24, 2012
We just stayed therein silence unti we were sure they left. We then chatted for 2 hours and realigned it was getting cold so we decided to go get something to eat. I found a really nice cafe called Brambles Elenor loved it. After that we went for a stroll along the canal it was really romantic.
Eleanor's POV
Louis was so sweet tonight! I kept looking into his beautiful deep eyes and time slowed. It was really cold so Louis gave me his jacket.
Louis POV
I was really enjoying tonight right up until I saw someone I was dreading seeing, dee. She came up and was being really mean to El. I. Ended up tapping my arm around el to make her no I was here for her. At that dee stormed off. When she was out of sight I turned to Elenor and kissed her cheek. She then kissed me back i was in cloud nine. We headed home and she asked me
"erm louis"
"yeah"
"will you go out with me?"
"can birds fly?"
She looked at me puzzled
"answer the question"
"yes"
"then there's ur answer"
She smiled then I kissed her.
Dominika Tomlinson

North Bergen, NJ

#44 Sep 24, 2012
Love it! Keep going
KatieHoranLovesN iall

Southall, UK

#45 Sep 24, 2012
Sorry I accsidently called my fanfic You only live once too! I didnt know u wrote one called the same but it's a Zayn fanfic not Louis
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#46 Sep 24, 2012
KatieHoranLovesNiall wrote:
Sorry I accsidently called my fanfic You only live once too! I didnt know u wrote one called the same but it's a Zayn fanfic not Louis
Oh it's fine just don't copy my story.
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

#47 Sep 24, 2012
Aww so cute write more!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#48 Sep 24, 2012
Jenna wrote:
Aww so cute write more!
Thanks everyone. I'll rite a bit more

The next day at school was crazy!! Everyone somehow new we were going out! The were all like hey I here ur off out with Eleanor by the end of the day I was ready to come home. I was excited as my mate were coming over from Doncaster!! So I was just tieding out the gest rooms All night.
Emma styles

Australia

#50 Sep 25, 2012
moreeeeeeeeee im still dying
KatieHoranLovesN iall

Southall, UK

#51 Sep 25, 2012
Luv Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's fine just don't copy my story.
Don't worry I havent
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#52 Sep 25, 2012
ahhh it deleted everything i rote!!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#53 Sep 25, 2012
ok ill try to re-rite it but it wont be as good sorry.
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#54 Sep 25, 2012
"hey" said Emma
"omg you came!" i screamed
"what you think we'd leave you hear all alone?" said Brittany.
"you guys!" i said.
they came inside and they unpacked then we decided to go to the park and chill for a bit. At the park there was a party so i called El to come she arrived about 15mins later. i set Emma up with my mate Joe and Brittany had already met Andy so i just left them. when El came i introdused her to my mates her and Emma clicked straight away; her and brit a different story, they're personalitys crashed there so alike its crazy so they just didn't get along, but there was one thing different El loved me brit on the other hand likes me just as a friend, but the thing is they wont atmit there the same!
we just danced all night, i mean close dancing by the time we left i was boling, but the night air was cool on my bare back to i cooled down quick enough. as soon as we got home Emma and brittany went to bed, me and El weren't tiered to we just fooled arround on the sofa! It was 12:30 in the morning and we were still messing arround on the sofa, but her mum called and said she had to leave as her little sister was rushed into hospital!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#55 Sep 26, 2012
Plz comment. Need 3. Thx
Brilee the offical

Pasadena, TX

#56 Sep 26, 2012
Harry gf
Brown eyes blonde hair funny bubbly carefree loves sports
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#57 Sep 26, 2012
We hav already stared lol!

Louis POV
I hope els alright coz my sister once went into hospital it was awful!
"louis" said a little voice from behind the door.
"yes Phoebe"
"why are you upset?"
"I'm not just anxious that's all"
"oh. Can I got to the park?"
"erm I don't no go ask mummy of you can go with her."
I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. Emma and Brit are at the square do I think in going to go there. I texted El to see how she was: no reply. So I just walked straight to the square but in the middle of the park I heard crying.
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

#58 Sep 27, 2012
Awww!!!:(! Keep writting!
Goalie 1824

Kailua, HI

#59 Sep 29, 2012
I want to be Eleanor
I have same color hair as her and I have brown eyes
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#60 Oct 1, 2012
Just a bit more.
I turned around and saw Emma she was sitting there crying a river, I asked her what was wring she just said that boy you set me up with it a idiot!! I'm never speaking to him again!! She didn't even mansion his name!!
I took Emma home and there waiting for me was Elenor she shouted and screamed saying she had been trying to ring mr to arrange a date and that I was just caring for Emma! She said
"You no what Louis, I'm leaving, why don't you call me when u have time for a REAL women in your life!!"
"El wait" I protested but she was already gone.
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#61 Oct 1, 2012
Btw this was really hard for me coz I no Elenor and Louis love each other very much. O well it's just a story!!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

#62 Oct 2, 2012
Luv Louis wrote:
Btw this was really hard for me coz I no Elenor and Louis love each other very much. O well it's just a story!!
Shuld I stop this fanfic no one reads it!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omg I found nialls phone number OMG OMG 1 hr Lisa 396
Guys and girls looking for bf or gf come here!! (Dec '12) 3 hr Lisa 445
For Bree and Niall lover 101 8 hr Abba2000 4
I'm in love with Niall!!! I can't believe we ar... 8 hr Bree 277
single 8 hr Bree 194
Is Louis the worst singer in the group? (Jul '12) 9 hr niall lover 101 56
I need a friend ASAP 17 hr Bree 33
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Sun claudia 506
More from around the web