Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

soooo soz i havnt been riting just started school and has beenn really busy. rite in one sec.
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Louis POV:
Today i started school i was so nervous going to a new school, it was hard enough moving away from doncaster, but then the day after to have to go to school. But the good thing is i got to leave my ex,dee, she was nice and all but got a bit clingy and jealous, but i hear her and her parents have moved somewhere near here so i'm dreading seeing her.
THE NEXT DAY
I walked up the path to school when a group of what i could tell were football players, they crouded round me and asked me all sorts of questions like where was i from can i play footty all thoughs types of questions. I was a bit fased but said
"yes im alright at it"
"good,the triouts are today at lunch DONT be late, oh and i'm Josh"
"er ok. i'm Louis"
i arrived at class and sat in my seat, i looked arround then my eyes caught something, someting beautiful, i didnt reconise her, i dont think she was here yesterday, i was about to make my move when...BUZZZZZZZZ!!!...i almost jumped out of my own skin when the bell went off!!
When the lesson finished i decided to walk up to her.
"hi" i said
"hiya!"
"hi" i see we have the same form teacher, looking over at her planner."
"Oh yeah! I'm Elenor Calder who are you?"
"I'm Louis Tomlinson, i just moved here from Doncaster."
"oh cool, i gotta go, see ya"
As soon as she was out of sight i ran to the toilet, my back was dripping with sweat! yeah thats nice great first empration Louis.
Elenors POV:
Wow that guy Louis was cute, i wonder what he thinks of me? Oh god look at me i dont even no him and i'm acting like im 12! i was in a trance when Izzy came over,
"hiya!"
"oh hi" i said still glancing at the seeling"
"earth to el, knock knock knock is anyone home?!"
"oh soz, comon lets go to lunch"
Louis POV:
After talking to Elenor i rushed to get my gym kit, i hadnt got my footty shoes so i had to make do with my battered trainers. The changing room was packed full of football wannabes, i was just here as a favour and hopefully Elenor is a cheerleader!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Louis POV:
Today i started school i was so nervous going to a new school, it was hard enough moving away from doncaster, but then the day after to have to go to school. But the good thing is i got to leave my ex,dee, she was nice and all but got a bit clingy and jealous, but i hear her and her parents have moved somewhere near here so i'm dreading seeing her.
THE NEXT DAY
I walked up the path to school when a group of what i could tell were football players, they crouded round me and asked me all sorts of questions like where was i from can i play footty all thoughs types of questions. I was a bit fased but said
"yes im alright at it"
"good,the triouts are today at lunch DONT be late, oh and i'm Josh"
"er ok. i'm Louis"
i arrived at class and sat in my seat, i looked arround then my eyes caught something, someting beautiful, i didnt reconise her, i dont think she was here yesterday, i was about to make my move when...BUZZZZZZZZ!!!...i almost jumped out of my own skin when the bell went off!!
When the lesson finished i decided to walk up to her.
"hi" i said
"hiya!"
"hi" i see we have the same form teacher, looking over at her planner."
"Oh yeah! I'm Elenor Calder who are you?"
"I'm Louis Tomlinson, i just moved here from Doncaster."
"oh cool, i gotta go, see ya"
As soon as she was out of sight i ran to the toilet, my back was dripping with sweat! yeah thats nice great first empration Louis.
Elenors POV:
Wow that guy Louis was cute, i wonder what he thinks of me? Oh god look at me i dont even no him and i'm acting like im 12! i was in a trance when Izzy came over,
"hiya!"
"oh hi" i said still glancing at the seeling"
"earth to el, knock knock knock is anyone home?!"
"oh soz, comon lets go to lunch"
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

SOZ I WOULDNT ALL FIT ON HERES THE REST.

Louis POV:
After talking to Elenor i rushed to get my gym kit, i hadnt got my footty shoes so i had to make do with my battered trainers. The changing room was packed full of football wannabes, i was just here as a favour and hopefully Elenor is a cheerleader!
Brittany P

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

This is really good:D
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Good keep going
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

thanks.
heres a sneek peek at the next part.

I was the best one at the triouts i didnt need to wait for the results they just told me straight away i was on the team, even Josh looked a bit blown away. At lunch everyone knew who i was and i could tell through the corner of my Elenor was looking at me. it was good to be apreciated for once. At regitration Elenor sat next to me we were chatting right up untill the bell went even after and Mr.Haigh come in and said
"will you to love birds park your bums in your OWn seat and Shut up!?
i could feel my face turning as red as a tomotoe and 28 eyes on me.
Brittany P

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Love it:)
Mikki

Newmarket, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Keep going
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Luv it keep going!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

heres the rest.

i walked out of class my face burning. i could just die right now. Lunch was worse my mates couldn't drop it, every time some one saw her or she walked past or even mentioned her they would make kissy noises. I decided to see if she wanted to hang out at the park later ALONE!

Elenors POV:
Today Louis's friedns were making fun of him i think it's cute but some of my friends are saying it was about me? Anyways he asked me if i could go to the park at about 5:30 tonight with him, i said yes but i think its just as friends but weel see. i cant wait!!
I got home and ran up stairs to get ready,
i put on a dress wich had a casual coller and buttons down half way down then a striped navy ble skirt. i aplied a little make-up but not too much then headed out to the park. bUT IT WAS NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPECTED.
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

thats it for today i think will try to rite 2moz but got skoool, will try in evning. thanks for reading!!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Luv Louis wrote:
thats it for today i think will try to rite 2moz but got skoool, will try in evning. thanks for reading!!
Keep checking in
Jenna

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Luv it can't wait 2 read more!
Misses MarMar

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Can I be nialls gf plz
Dominika Tomlinson

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

This all is good. Keep going!
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Dominika Tomlinson wrote:
This all is good. Keep going!
Thanks every one. Soz some 1 else iz his gf.
Luv Louis

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Eleanor's pov
There was tuns of people just wondering around all from our school. And there was me looking quite fancy do I stood out as much as someone in a chicken suit!!!
Louis pov
I couldn't see her anywhere I think she's left. So I sneeked round the back of the crowd and went for a stroll around the park. it was dead everywhere else. I suddenly saw a girl coming towards me, then I realised it was Elenor! I walked up to her and said
"hi I'm really sorry bout all this I didn't tell them to come."
"it's fine"
"no it's not, come with me cox there following us quick!!"
We ran up the banking and into a little den it was a willow tree but the branches covered us it was beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) 15 hr LlkkkkkYou 189
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 16 hr honesty 1,057
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 16 hr alexis valtierra 1,148
5sos fans come chat 18 hr MrsStylesHemmings 2
Makeup by One Direction Giveaway 18 hr BrandBacker 1
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 21 hr Pheobe 213
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) Wed DLF 387
•••
•••