First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Perla

York, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
"perla honey wake up" said my mom as I opened my eyes "mom I don't want to I'm tired"I said without even getting up "your late for your last day of school"said my mom with a smile "fine"I said getting up "well hurry Hun your sister is waiting "I'm hurrying mom ".......... I got up and got dressed I even left without eating breakfast "hey what's up with you"said my best friend jade "oh nothing I can tell my mon is hiding something and im just waiting for it "I said "good can I come over later"
"sure"
"k see u later I have to go meet up drake"
"drake?
"I have to go and yes I'll explain later"
"later" .......
it was the end of the school day when my friend came up to me

"hey perla" said mason my friend of a really long time
"hey mason what's up"I said smiling
"nothing much I have something to ask you" said mason smiling
"mason I don't have time you live next door to me ask me later"I said smiling back
"sure later as always "said mason almost frowning
"I'm sorry I have to go jade was supposed to come over but I think she left without me so I have to go" i said smiling.......... "hey Hun I need to talk to you"said my mom not smiling "sure" I said "look I know you love it here but my company has transferedme to England and were moving"said my mom with a sad look on her face "what I'm not moving anyway how can you just drop that bomb on someone just like that" "in sorry but I'm not arguing perla"my mom said almost getting really mad "excuse me but you started this conversation " I said as I ran up my room ....2 comments for next one in sorry if it was boring I promise it will get a lot better and I'm holding auditions for Harry's ex Liam's gf Niall's gf and zayn's gf and Louis's gf my BFF in England and my sister !!!!!
Desrye

Twin Lakes, WI

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Hey it is really good and can I be Liam's gf??? Please!
Alexa

San José, Costa Rica

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Goood so far(:
Rome

Pierrefonds, Canada

#4 Jul 30, 2012
It's really good! It's not boring! What r u saying?? Oh can I be Niall's gf? Plz :)
Ashley

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 30, 2012
It's really good. Can I be Liam's gf? I am tall with brown hair and blue eyes. I play softball and I am funny, kind, caring, and outgoing.
1D-Kk

Wauconda, IL

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Oh ok now I see, I like ur story! Continue going since you got all the parts now pretty pleaseeee!
Perla

York, PA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
I was in my room when I got a phone call ...- hey perla "said mason
"hi mason look I'm really in a bad mood so I can't really talk"I said almost crying
"well you can tell me "said mason noticing something was wrong
"well meet me at the park I'll explain everything" I said as I got up from my bed and started putting on my shoes
"sure see you there"said mason ......…. I was at the park when I noticed it was almost 3:30 and mason still was not there ..." hey sorry I'm late I got in trouble cause of my bro in grounded but my mom likes you so she let me come "mason said sitting down next to me "I'm moving"I said just like they were the only words I could say "nice joke what did you want to tell me "mason said laughing "im moving"I said with a very serious look "what where why "asked mason nervously "England why my moms job transfered her there "I said dryly "I'm so sorry I have to go see you around"said mason as he got up "uhm I guess see you later"I said looking really confused "later as always"mason said smiling I smiled back and left ..........when I got home I went straight to my room but before I even took my shoes off my mom stopped me "hey I have more news"said my mom trying to be as serious as possible "yes and they are? I asked "you and skyler are leaving to England early while I pack well everything and try to sell the house you guys will be staying with your aunt and the good thing is she lives across the street from where we will live so you can take a look at our new house"said my mom smiling "what you did this on pourpose "I said crying " I didn't wanna move I have to and sending you early that was on pourpose so you won't feel worse if you stay longer "my mom said almost crying too "well it didn't work ok I don't wanna move" I said crying more and more by the minute "what you wanna go live with your dad he lives in L.A. So you still have to move "my mom said wisely "what's going on down here "said my younger sister skyler "well mom fine ok I'll move but our problem might be over but you still have another one to deal with " I said looking at skyler "mom what is perla talking about" said skyler looking worried "Hun were moving to England "my mom said "yes!!!!one direction here I come"skyler said jumping up and down "I guess I stand corrected "I said as I went upstairs ....."hey I heard your moving"said jade as I walked in my room she was sitting there eating popcorn "how long have you been in here"I asked "just enough to hear that screaming contest and call my mom and tell her I was going to England with you for 2 weeks and guess what she said its ok"jade said smiling "2 bombs in one day where is the third one "I said smiling .......... jade stayed over until 9 pm and I went to sleep around ten because I knew tommorow was going to be a long day...…......2 comments for next one I know it's boring but I was in a rush and please read my sister's fan fic it's called secrets and please tell more people to read mine in begging please and do u think I should stop writing ????
Alexa

San José, Costa Rica

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Commmeennttt love it!!(:

Since: Jun 12

Suwanee, GA

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Keep writing! I love it!
Emma_Luvs_Niall

Carlsbad, CA

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Hi my name is Emma and I would love to be in it fanfic
My birthday is May 31
I have long golden blonde hair and hazel eyes
Hobbies:I love too dance sing act and eat
Likes:I like dancing going to the beach and hangin with friends
Dislikes:rats Mexican food and bugs
5 things about me:I live in Cali I compete in dance competitions I'm part Irish like a lot I do not like ketchup mustard ranch ect.i have bracket made of 24 caret gold.
5 fav things:band:1D animal:puppies song:everything about u fav color:hot pink fav soda diet coke
I think I should because I know I'm not actually their gf but when I'm in fanfics it makes me feel special and I luv Niall with all my heart and it would make my day if u picked
Position:Niall's gf or something to do with him
Thank you for reading and good luck on ur fanfic
Ps I luv ur fanfic
Perla

York, PA

#12 Jul 31, 2012
I woke up to the sound of my sister screaming on the phone talking to her friend Emily one of her best friend I got up and went to eat breakfast "good morning hun"said my mom with a smile "morning mom look I'm sorry about yesterday I understand I was a little disrespectful and I feel bad about it"I said with a straight look on my face "it's ok hun I know how you feel this happened every time me and parents moved and you might wanna keep your happiness because you are leaving to England tonight "my mom said smiling "there goes my 2 minutes of happiness "I said smiling ….......….it's was really late and I was at the airport almost boarding the plane my mom had already left since we were already boarding the plane I knew it was going to be a long airplane ride "can you believe we're going to England that means I will meet the love of my life Harry styles "skyler said "just cause we're moving there it doesn't mean you'll meet him"I said smiling "wow nice to see you have hope sis"skyler said back"I do and for your information in living reality not whatever world your in"I snapped "just cause you don't like the the the t t t turn around"skyler said with a shocked look on her face i didn't turn around I just rolled my eyes "excuse me but I couldn't help over hearing your conversation "said a guy with a British accent I turned around and it was ..........3 comments for next one it's boring but I promise it will get better :)

Since: Jun 12

Suwanee, GA

#13 Jul 31, 2012
this is so good! Keep going!
Olivia Tomlinson

White Lake, MI

#14 Jul 31, 2012
M
O
R
E
What does that spell MORE
Alexa

San José, Costa Rica

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Moreee moree(:
Mirela

Plainville, CT

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Can I be Louis gf?
Name: mirela
Hair: brown long
Skin: tan
Eyes: brown
Personalities: funny, & fun 2 hang out with
Mikhayla

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Can i be liams gf
Blonde/gold hair with blue eyes
I love soccer and singing
I am bubbly and funn
Perla

York, PA

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Thanks but I already have all the parts sorry
1D_dd

Wauconda, IL

#19 Aug 1, 2012
More!
Anonymous

Warrenton, VA

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Hahaha I lov it
Lou_Tommo_Fan

Fontana, CA

#21 Aug 1, 2012
Write more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 hr Mlove 335
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 10 hr Jessica Fleming 1,159
Follow me on TWITTER (Sep '12) 13 hr aSDAFDWERT 69
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 15 hr Jessie 394
Live chat with me Liam Payne !!!! (Jan '14) 16 hr Torrence 120
Music Transfer - Move & Transfer Songs from iPh... (Sep '13) 23 hr cristina2014 8
louis Wed peace_neves 1

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE