WE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY! -Levi&Them

Posted in the One Direction Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 29, 2012
 
Levi: Well me and Mari hurt ourselves real bad
Naty: and I wanted to go home with her
Mason: and I didn't want her to die so I came
Josh: I had to drive
Liam: I purposely ran into a tree so I could go
Mari: I twisted my ankle
Levi: I twisted my arm at home
Naty: Lucky Levi doesn't have to go to school because she's a senior and never skipped any days ever so now she can skip as much as she wants -.-"
Levi: Ah the benefit of being good :'D
Josh: PFFFFT.
Liam:-cackling-
Mason: I ain't sayin nothing.
Mari: WHERE'S HUNTER
Levi: AND LOUIS
Liam: who's Louis
Levi: nobody
Liam: oh really so why are you looking for them
Levi: oh Uhm...
Josh: it's her new boyfriend
Levi:-.-"
Liam: oooooooh I ssseeeeeeeeeeee
Levi:....well.... I'm not even sure if we ARE dating officially so STAHP IT.
Liam: sorry mum
Levi:-slap-
Mason: HAY DONT TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT
Levi:-slap-
Liam_is_my_Life

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2012
 
lol....I got off of schoool early to...but just cuz there was an early dismissal :)

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2012
 
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
lol....I got off of schoool early to...but just cuz there was an early dismissal :)
Oh cool for what? Hay aren't you Sami? With Ryan? The cousin? No? Ok.-Mari
Liam_is_my_Life

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2012
 
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh cool for what? Hay aren't you Sami? With Ryan? The cousin? No? Ok.-Mari
Sami: parent/teacher conferences....and yeahhh IM SAMI with the cuzzin RYAN :P lol...

Ryan: Whats up?

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2012
 
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami: parent/teacher conferences....and yeahhh IM SAMI with the cuzzin RYAN :P lol...
Ryan: Whats up?
OMG I hate those conferences they scare me and then my mom gets home and I'm like "oh crap what'd I do" and then it turns out I didn't do anything.
Nothing much just waiting for Levi to get out of the bathroom so I can go take a shower. How bout you?
Liam_is_my_Life

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2012
 
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I hate those conferences they scare me and then my mom gets home and I'm like "oh crap what'd I do" and then it turns out I didn't do anything.
Nothing much just waiting for Levi to get out of the bathroom so I can go take a shower. How bout you?
Sami: WE'RE CHILLING LIKE VILLAINS...as usual!!! lol...my mom didnt need a confernece...thank god XD
Ryan: Cool! We're chillin like Sami said, as I was wondering..how old r u?
Sami:.........uh..........I dunno what to say so Imma post

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2012
 
Liam_is_my_Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami: WE'RE CHILLING LIKE VILLAINS...as usual!!! lol...my mom didnt need a confernece...thank god XD
Ryan: Cool! We're chillin like Sami said, as I was wondering..how old r u?
Sami:.........uh..........I dunno what to say so Imma post
I don't know if my mom needed one.. I think she did.. Oops hehe
I'm 14 :')

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Im looking for a bf ages 11- 13 (Jul '12) 2 hr KJT1001 405
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 4 hr Nicole 1,023
Cutting Is Stupid -A 7 hr Seth__Morris 38
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) 14 hr shannon 128
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 15 hr Molly 384
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 19 hr rose 433
Still The One (Dec '12) Thu Jax_Styles 1,557
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••