Celebrity Crushes :p -Mason

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Name yours! Boy and girl.

My boy would be Louis Tomlinson. LOUIS TOMLINSON OVER THE WORRLD

and girl would be Perrie Edwards or Acacia Clark. They're PERF and fab ok and Tali also which she's not a celeb but whateverrrr
Liam_is_my_Life

Pleasantville, NJ

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Male....Liamm..uh duh???
Female...idkk..

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Male:NIALL!!
Girl:Demi Lovato

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#4 Dec 6, 2012
DEMIS EYEBROWS ARE HUGE THO omg

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
DEMIS EYEBROWS ARE HUGE THO omg
Kai:DONT SAY THAT!
Josh:Demi plays a big part in Kai's life. She is one if the people keeping Kai from killing herself...
Brian:It is true
Tali and Katie

Durham, NC

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Katie: My boy...NIALL ALL THE WAY!!! My girl...TAYLOR SWIFT<3333

Tali: My boy: HARRY EDWARD STYLES. My girl: Selena Gomez!!!
Jaeli_luvs Josh

White Plains, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
Name yours! Boy and girl.

My boy would be Louis Tomlinson. LOUIS TOMLINSON OVER THE WORRLD

and girl would be Perrie Edwards or Acacia Clark. They're PERF and fab ok and Tali also which she's not a celeb but whateverrrr
omg! how can u like Perrie?!?! anyways id date Zayn Sexy Malik & 4 girl i would date Emma Stone!

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Kai:DONT SAY THAT!
Josh:Demi plays a big part in Kai's life. She is one if the people keeping Kai from killing herself...
Brian:It is true
Yeah she plays a huge part in my life too. I say what i want and in my opinion her eyebrows are big. So what?

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Jaeli_luvs Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
omg! how can u like Perrie?!?! anyways id date Zayn Sexy Malik & 4 girl i would date Emma Stone!
Well I'm my opinion she's PERF and fab

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Jaeli_luvs Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
omg! how can u like Perrie?!?! anyways id date Zayn Sexy Malik & 4 girl i would date Emma Stone!
and also thats rude you don't know how much hate she gets just because she loves Zayn. She's nice,pretty and funny and I don't like that you said that about her. At least respect her she never did anything.

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she plays a huge part in my life too. I say what i want and in my opinion her eyebrows are big. So what?
Never mind..... I'm just too sensitive and stupid bye
Jaeli_luvs Josh

White Plains, NY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>and also thats rude you don't know how much hate she gets just because she loves Zayn. She's nice,pretty and funny and I don't like that you said that about her. At least respect her she never did anything.
no i love her & respect her its just that i really dont like how she died her hair purple...like why dye ur hair purple? & i respect her & love Zayn...i would never say that about her...geesh i never meant it like that :/
Jaeli_luvs Josh

White Plains, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
& btw u said u hav ur oppinions on Demi well i have 1 on Perrie so ur the 1 that shouldnt be talking -_-
Daddy O

Fenton, MO

#15 Dec 6, 2012
girl: Selena Gomez
boy: idkk!!!!!
Daddy O

Fenton, MO

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Daddy O wrote:
girl: Selena Gomez
boy: idkk!!!!!
another girl DEMI LOVATO

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Jaeli_luvs Josh wrote:
& btw u said u hav ur oppinions on Demi well i have 1 on Perrie so ur the 1 that shouldnt be talking -_-
Well excuse me but I didn't say "how could u like Perrie" I said Demi's eyebrows are big. There's difference.

“We all are beautiful! <3”

Since: Oct 12

Memphis, Tennessee

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Mariiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me but I didn't say "how could u like Perrie" I said Demi's eyebrows are big. There's difference.
Just ignore it Mason... I wish I never brought that up... You read Jaeli's message wrong and that us fine

“Hai o-o”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Boy: HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!!! <33
Girl: Idk......
Mae---

Columbus, OH

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Boy: ALL O' 1D!!!!!!!!!
Girl: chuuummmm..........Selena Gomez...I guess.....?? Bahahah

“Wassap”

Since: Nov 12

Unicornious Landious <3

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore it Mason... I wish I never brought that up... You read Jaeli's message wrong and that us fine
No. I'm standing up for my idol and nobody insults her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i cant stop crying!!!!!!!! im really sad!!!!!!! 4 hr Bree 32
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 5 hr Tyler 539
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 5 hr bogey girl from b... 1,384
What is Harry styles real snapchat 5 hr bogey girl from b... 6
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 9 hr AlyssHeart 1,715
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) 19 hr lizzie 235
Zayn Malik here someone chat!!! I'm real (Jun '12) 19 hr shaquonda 583
More from around the web