Could I Ask A Question?~Kaileigh

Posted in the One Direction Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 3, 2012
People tell me a lot of things.I have been bullied at school and cyber bullied on here.I guess my question is:
Should I just give up on everything?I want to run away.Only 2 people know.People on here say I cry a lot.You want to know why?I HAVE A FREAKING DISEASE!!I feel like I am just a piece of trash being thrown away.I can barely wake up in the mornings wondering if I will hurt today.I used to think I would get stronger but I re thought some things today.I have 3 friends at school.The only friends I have on here is Brooke and Grace.Everything is messed up with me.I am a screwed up mess.I just do not know what to do.Everytime my parents are in a fight,I am always in the middle of it.I have told my dad to shut up before in a fight.I always get in trouble for stuff my siblings do.No one cares though.
Horse_Chick_5

Hillsborough, NC

#2 Oct 3, 2012
I wont give up on us even if the skies get rough im givin u all my love, im still lookin up!!

Do u know that song?(I Wont Give Up) we are singing that in chorus, we just finished today....NEVER GIVE UP no matter how many people, love u, hate u or even dont know u....YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP!!
More of the song:
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in i had to learn what i got--and what im not and who i am!!________
*skip parts*
NO IM NOT!! GIVING UP!! I AM TOUGH!! I AM LOVED!! WE'RE ALIVE!! WE ARE LOVED!! AND WE'RE WORTH IT!!
(BELIEVE in urself, u r amazayn. Who cares if u only have three freakin friends!!! God put all of us on earth, he also made a person who may not know us, but if u ran in to he or she, u will deeply fall in love whether its friendship or bf and gf!! It might take a while but there is somebody out there for all of us!! My chorus teacher just got her first boyfriend and shes 45!!! Never give up!!)
Nickie Swag

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Defend yourself TALK,PUNCH idk BUT JUST DEFEND YOUSELF you can be taking all this presure if people bullied you just hit them back.If your parents or aunts etc...say to you something you dont like Talk to them you have to like a lion strong someone who always talks and never backs down.If a kid in school hits you hit him back or find a teacher I DARE YOU TO DO IT!!!!!

Sorry if this was a little rough but i one time got but i defended myself and today im one of the rough girls in school

Btw ill be your friend:)
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Kids in my school can be so cruel.Harley and I are the best of friends.But I don't see her a lot because her parents make her stay inside at recess.Charity's cousin steals her away from me.And Kayde has a friend that is a brat.So I usually sit on the swings at recess.Kids ask why I am weird.I don't know why I am weird.Someone was calling me Betty White.
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 3, 2012
And yes I have heard I Won't Give Up.I love that song.
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
Kids in my school can be so cruel.Harley and I are the best of friends.But I don't see her a lot because her parents make her stay inside at recess.Charity's cousin steals her away from me.And Kayde has a friend that is a brat.So I usually sit on the swings at recess.Kids ask why I am weird.I don't know why I am weird.Someone was calling me Betty White.
Well call them other names back!!!!call then ogre!!!!YOU CANT BACK DOWN!!!!!!
1D LOVER

Vernon Rockville, CT

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Ok kaileigh even though things are tough right now, remember I'm always here for ya, I will always be there for you. Now please just know that you are an amazing person and things will get better!! ;) remeber me? Yeah it's grace, you mentioned me up top. I really miss you, an your stories. Please keep doing your fanfic it was so good.:)
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 3, 2012
1D LOVER wrote:
Ok kaileigh even though things are tough right now, remember I'm always here for ya, I will always be there for you. Now please just know that you are an amazing person and things will get better!! ;) remeber me? Yeah it's grace, you mentioned me up top. I really miss you, an your stories. Please keep doing your fanfic it was so good.:)
Why do you guys like me?You guys,Brooke,and my 3 friends are really the only thing I have.I almost killed boy in my class today.I have a One Direction notebook.Curtis was sitting next to me.He said they were ugly.I said shut up.I moved my desk.I whispered I am going to get a carrot,sharpen it with Kevin's beck and kill you.Curtis turned around.I was going to smack him.The only boy I was friends with was Christan.He moved this year.I am so sad about that.
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 3, 2012
There is a girl at my school.She acts like she is the best thing in the world.She is one of my bullies.Now I am in Spell Bowl with her.I am afraid to tell on her because I think the teachers really won't care since it is Meghan.Everyone thinks she is always right.When those girls start going on and on about how smart she is,I sit back and roll my eyes.One day we were at recess.I had no one to play with.Meghan and her "group" sat sat close to me at the swings.Meghan went gossiping about how smart she was.Yet to know,that day I was going to be her victim.So I just got an F on a test.Meghan said how great she was for getting an A+.She looked at me and said,"Well who did you do on the test Kaileigh?" She had an evil smirk on her face."I got an F." She started to say I was stupid.I cant stand her.Today she picked on me.
Anonymous

Payson, UT

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you guys like me?You guys,Brooke,and my 3 friends are really the only thing I have.I almost killed boy in my class today.I have a One Direction notebook.Curtis was sitting next to me.He said they were ugly.I said shut up.I moved my desk.I whispered I am going to get a carrot,sharpen it with Kevin's beck and kill you.Curtis turned around.I was going to smack him.The only boy I was friends with was Christan.He moved this year.I am so sad about that.
I'm so so sorry!!!!!
My friend abandoned me!!!!!
It's okay I have a disease too I was born with it!!
Called Exsema something like that, but nobody's knows it was worse when I was little, but I have a little showing on my arm, no one cares though!
I'm sorry :,(
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Maddy_whitney wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so so sorry!!!!!
My friend abandoned me!!!!!
It's okay I have a disease too I was born with it!!
Called Exsema something like that, but nobody's knows it was worse when I was little, but I have a little showing on my arm, no one cares though!
I'm sorry :,(
My friend ditched me this year too.I was born with my disease too.I have terrible memory.
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
There is a girl at my school.She acts like she is the best thing in the world.She is one of my bullies.Now I am in Spell Bowl with her.I am afraid to tell on her because I think the teachers really won't care since it is Meghan.Everyone thinks she is always right.When those girls start going on and on about how smart she is,I sit back and roll my eyes.One day we were at recess.I had no one to play with.Meghan and her "group" sat sat close to me at the swings.Meghan went gossiping about how smart she was.Yet to know,that day I was going to be her victim.So I just got an F on a test.Meghan said how great she was for getting an A+.She looked at me and said,"Well who did you do on the test Kaileigh?" She had an evil smirk on her face."I got an F." She started to say I was stupid.I cant stand her.Today she picked on me.
Look i was like you and now i dont care if i loose friends i only care that im ok alone not with friends ok i have but its because they are like me.You should of tell her:I dont care,atleast im not a bitch like you

Sorry for the language
Horse_Chick_5

Hillsborough, NC

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Stop being mean to Kailieigh, Cassidy is ok to be mean to...shes a lieing bitch!! But not Kailieigh!! Shes nice and fun!!;)
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Nickie wrote:
<quoted text>Look i was like you and now i dont care if i loose friends i only care that im ok alone not with friends ok i have but its because they are like me.You should of tell her:I dont care,atleast im not a bitch like you
Sorry for the language
Listen!I am not a bitch!I will not deal with you pulling bullcrap and then calling me a bitch!So how about you just shut up and leave me alone.I didn't ask for you to call me a bitch now did???!!!
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Kaileigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen!I am not a bitch!I will not deal with you pulling bullcrap and then calling me a bitch!So how about you just shut up and leave me alone.I didn't ask for you to call me a bitch now did???!!!
Im not saying that your bitch im saying THAT THE GIRL THAT IS BULLYING YOU IS A BITCH!!!!!im sorry i just wanted to help and some friends in this apo
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Horse_Chick_5 wrote:
Stop being mean to Kailieigh, Cassidy is ok to be mean to...shes a lieing bitch!! But not Kailieigh!! Shes nice and fun!!;)
I didnt call her a bitch i told her to call the girll who is bullying her a bitch
Nickie

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Im so sorry Kaileigh:(Im just trying to be friends with you
Horse_Chick_5

Hillsborough, NC

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Nickie wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt call her a bitch i told her to call the girll who is bullying her a bitch
i know!!;) i was tlkin to peeps in general, if i was tlkin to u, i wouldve just replied!!;)
Gabrielle_toysto ry_payne

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Nickie Swag wrote:
Defend yourself TALK,PUNCH idk BUT JUST DEFEND YOUSELF you can be taking all this presure if people bullied you just hit them back.If your parents or aunts etc...say to you something you dont like Talk to them you have to like a lion strong someone who always talks and never backs down.If a kid in school hits you hit him back or find a teacher I DARE YOU TO DO IT!!!!!
Sorry if this was a little rough but i one time got but i defended myself and today im one of the rough girls in school
Btw ill be your friend:)
being the rough isn't always great
Kaileigh

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Nickie wrote:
<quoted text>Im not saying that your bitch im saying THAT THE GIRL THAT IS BULLYING YOU IS A BITCH!!!!!im sorry i just wanted to help and some friends in this apo
Ok.You got me so confused.You like you so I thought you were talking about me.So sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single 2 hr faith short 123
Live chat with me Liam Payne !!!! (Jan '14) 3 hr marissa 141
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 4 hr niall lover 101 473
Hi Harry it's Cynthia plz come chat with me!xxx (Jul '12) 4 hr niall lover 101 26
Omg I found nialls phone number OMG OMG 8 hr Bree 240
Proof It's really me. From Harry Styles. (May '12) 8 hr SARAH 1,149
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) Wed Shian 601
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Wed Niall Horan 467
More from around the web